Without Gods morals we are evil

Author: Utanity

Total: 10
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
God gave us all the morals that we got and if we disobay the morals then we are being evil. There are many bad scums around that do evil so that means they are breaking Gods morals. So that means that there must be God.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Utanity
IS there a difference between doing evil things and being evil?   
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Tradesecret
Thats right because doing something is not being something but if you are doing something that is being something and that something is the same thing then what you are being is the same thing as what you are doing.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Utanity
First of all, great argument. Do you think it's possible to not be evil? Is it possible for people who are ostensibly god's reps on earth, people like clergy or even your standard run of the mill Christian like yourself, who really love them some Jesus, to do unspeakable evil things? Is it possible for anyone who is not a Christian to do moral acts? Like is it possible for a naïve Aborigine who's never heard of Jesus to be moral? Is it possible for someone who doesn't believe in god to be moral?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
God commits murder, racism, and uses an outdated system for us to use in 2020. He allows all kinds of evil to exist. How is this kind of god the "good kind"?
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
I'm also a little confused as to how it'd be moral to hold anyone eternally accountable for some crime committed by some  ancestor a thousand generations ago, supposedly, I mean is it moral if your dad commits a crime and you're sent to the chair for it? 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Utanity
Don't forget Deuteronomy 20:16-18,  However, you must not let any living thing survive among the cities of these people the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance. You must completely destroy them – the Hethite, Amorite, Canaanite, Perizzite, Hivite, and Jebusite …. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FLRW
You must completely destroy them – the Hethite, Amorite, Canaanite, Perizzite, Hivite, and Jebusite …. 

𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅮  the lord 𝅘𝅥 𝅘𝅥  god 𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅮   made them all𝅘𝅥 𝅘𝅥
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@ludofl3x
I'm also a little confused as to how it'd be moral to hold anyone eternally accountable for some crime committed by some  ancestor a thousand generations ago, supposedly, I mean is it moral if your dad commits a crime and you're sent to the chair for it? 
Let me say this respectfully that Jesus and the Lord father are the same and if one sins then they both sin. They are the same spirit.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@ludofl3x
There are many people who believe in God that are not moral because they have wandered off the path of being a true Christian.