best dream you guys have had?

Author: seldiora

Total: 18
seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
I've been going back to lucid dreaming and having a good time. Share your best dreams here. Astound and surprise me, give me ideas!
Username
Debates: 9
Username
I got a girlfriend lmao 
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@seldiora
I dreamed that I was a married, middle aged white man living the American dream. I had a wife, kids, a house, and what have you. But my wife had promised to stay beautiful for me, but she got fat and bitchy so I felt betrayed and didn't love her anymore. In my dream I would sleep, and dream a dream within a dream, where an extra-dimensional extra-corporeal entity pulsing like some rainbow starfish would communicate with me. It told me that it was lonely, that it wanted to know more about me, and as time went by, that it really loved me. I decided to leave my wife for the rainbow starfish, but I had to help it come in to our reality somehow. I began digging in the basement and construction some contraption to bring it in to our dimension, to the chagrin of my wife who I simply told to fuck off whenever she inquired. Finally, it worked. I opened the portal, and I could finally meet face to face with starfish lover. I did meet her for but a second, before she (it?) killed me and entered in to our world with an army behind its back on a mission apparently to invade and conquer earth.

That, and battling robots in a warehouse victoriously, afterwards one of them gave birth to the severed head of the pope and the munchkin parade showed up singing "DING DONG RELIGIONS DEAD RELIGIONS DEAD!"
seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
-->
@Death23
thats weird man
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@seldiora
Yeah, I guess I think up weird things.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Death23
Honestly, it means your apparently pretty creative.

10 days later

Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
-->
@Death23
What are some things you want to chat about but never seem to be able to? Maybe its not something big enough to fit into one topic? That's all right, you can do that here.
That means your carer he is giving you the wrong pills.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@seldiora
I've been going back to lucid dreaming and having a good time. Share your best dreams here. Astound and surprise me, give me ideas!
I had a dream and it was wet because  was raining outside and anyway there was being these two womens in it and they were  being in my bedroom because they were blowing my air mattress up. They were being made because they were wearing the made uniforms and they had some real big melons but I could only eating one of them and then I waked up.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
The day I have reached Cthulhu mythos, I have watched countless videos and read countless materials until about 11PM. Then I dreamt that Cthulhu was shouting the exact same things. I woke up in who-knows-what-time, scared for my life. I mean, science says it is not real, but that day I was real scared. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
LOL ......You should write and perform comedy for a living.
Utanity
Utanity
Then I dreamt that Cthulhu was shouting the exact same things. I woke up in who-knows-what-time, scared for my life. I mean, science says it is not real, but that day I was real scared. 
I having a wife like that to but I do not having to dream because she shouts the exact same thing to me all the time.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
LOL ......You should write and perform comedy for a living.
No weigh hozeigh because I am christian and you should doing it because you are always taking the mikey all the time.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Nothing wrong with a Christian comic....I'm sure Jesus enjoyed a laugh every now and then.

And does your wife really look like Cthulhu?.....All toosh and tentacles.
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
A while back, I had a grenade thrown in my mouth. It exploded and the metal spikes (not sure if they came from the grenade) proceeded to travel alongside my blood cells. Don't remember what happened after that.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@MarkWebberFan
The effects of the hallucinogen must have worn off....You were probably bitten by a dodgy insect whilst you were asleep.
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@seldiora
i used to have a friend group back in elementary schl that fell apart once we got into middle school 

best dream i ever had was having one last party with them nothing crazy at all it was just amazing 
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
-->
@zedvictor4
lol

27 days later

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
Best dream lately involved Matt LeBlanc, I won't go into details though. I didnt even know I was attracted to him.