JESUS IS THE ANTI-CHRIST

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 46
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Do you remember my claims that they run away? Oh dear I think we have evidence.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Grugore
I think if you could read you would be aware that atheists ridicule the stories of your imaginary friend, but being a godist prohibits you from understanding.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
Jesus is the Antichrist

The answer is blatantly because Jesus Christ is called Jesus Christ.
Well it is actually a title -  Jesus THE Christ . It simply means Jesus - The Anointed. I am puzzled then why Jesus or how Jesus can be The Anti Anointed when he is the Anointed.
 Can you put me right on that?

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
Allah, The Holy Ghost, Jesus out of flesh. = anti-Christ

Jesus in the flesh = Christ

Both of them = Lucifer playing a different role with the same underlying personality traits of narcissism and charm.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
It doesn't really answer the question. Is all you have done is rearranged a few names and then presented them as both being Lucifer. but you haven't explained this>>

Jesus THE Christ . It simply means Jesus The Anointed.  I am then  puzzled  why Jesus or how Jesus can be The Anti Anointed when he is the Anointed.

And you haven't shown any evidence or given a reason why you believe that " Jesus is the Antichrist".
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
I couldn't care less what semantic-plays you do here.

Who is it that came after Christ and opposed Christ in the flesh both as being the true one to worship and as being righteous? Who is Allah? From where did Allah come in the storyline? It cannot possibly be that Allah is God of the OT, they cannot be the same character and Allah denies being the father of Jesus, explicitly. Who is Allah? He's a different character altogether, a leader of the single worst religion in the history of mankind in output of damage and tyranny, with Christianity being second-place. From the get-go to this very day Islam has been 'anti-christ' in both ideology and action in who they harm and yet both have loathed and hated Jews but how did the Jews end up 'winning'? Why are so many rich, powerful people part of the most mutilated, loathed and slaughtered race in history? Why? How? I'll tell you how; by pitting Christian nations against Islamic nations. That's how Israel arose, did it not? Satan is smarter than Lucifer ever could be and ultimately is the true God in the trilogy because he isn't who you think; he was there from the beginning as Jesus resentfully admits. Satan predates Jesus, he predates everything and has the same origin-point as God chronologically according to both Christianity and Islam's depictions of "him" (Satana is actually a female but that's irrelevant to this).

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
I couldn't care less what semantic-plays you do here.

You're talking out of your arse. Why don't you simply address the question raised by your own statement.

You have said:

The answer is blatantly because Jesus Christ is called Jesus Christ.

I have replied:

Jesus THE Christ . It simply means Jesus The Anointed.  I am then  puzzled  why Jesus or how Jesus can be The Anti Anointed when he is the Anointed.

And you haven't shown any evidence or given a reason why you believe that " Jesus is the Antichrist".

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
I have. The spirit made Jesus in the flesh completely destabilised as being the only way to God and only true form of what to worship. 

That spirit later becomes Allah.
Stephen
Stephen
The spirit made Jesus in the flesh
Let us see your evidence.

completely destabilised as being the only way to God
Let us see your evidence

and only true form of what to worship. 

Opinion. Show us your evidence

That spirit later becomes Allah.

Let us see your evidence.

Making statements is not evidence of anything, it is just just statements.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
Are you asking for proof that the Spirit made Jesus in the flesh? It didn't. You split my sentence in half to make it mean something different. I was saying it made him, in the flesh,  completely destabilised as being the only way to God and only true form of what to worship. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
I have evidence, verses and all but I don't know if you're really the type who deserves it, you're being quite a prick to me so frankly you get on the RM-block-list.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If what has been said about Christ is false than Paul is the anti Christ. I believe that with Jesus being a god. 
disgusted
disgusted
@mad
That's some serious running away. hahahahahaha
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
Hahaahahhhaahhhah
Stephen
Stephen
#41 I have evidence, verses and all but I don't know if you're really the type who deserves it, you're being quite a prick to me so frankly you get on the RM-block-list
 No you don't have a single bit of evidence to support your claims. That is why you're only way out of the corner you have painted yourself into is to block me. I didn't think there were any here more  ridiculously hilarious than ethang5 and mopac, but you take the clown cake, Hahhahahahhahahhahah

Are you asking for proof that the Spirit made Jesus in the flesh? It didn't. 

Then why did you say the spirit did make Jesus in the flesh?

Look at your post 38 above

# 38The spirit made Jesus in the flesh completely destabilised as being the only way to God and only true form of what to worship. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
The word 'flesh' is in the middle of the sentence.