DO NOT KILL ANYONE TILL DANIELLE EXPLAINS THE PARANOIA MECHANIC
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Elminster
Could be 2 mafia and that 1 is tp

Explains crocs role 
That probably makes the most sense. I’m still curious as to why GP visited a claimed PGO
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
DO NOT KILL ANYONE TILL DANIELLE EXPLAINS THE PARANOIA MECHANIC
Is there a reason why you visited a claimed PGO?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Do you plan on claiming today? The game has become a clusterfuck
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Crocodile
Who did you target and why?
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@Vader
VTL That1

Got a guilty onm That1

I'm vanilla town, you must be paranoid/insane cop, I'm willing to be VTLd to prove this

Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
-->
@Greyparrot
How do you know she's going to explain a role if you aren't a mason and have had no way to communicate
Elminster
Elminster
Unvote

Elminster
Elminster
Was saying all last dp there are roles that will fulfill the title. Have to use behavior.  As much as I want to trust a blind supa result I would be going back on my entire line of logic from last dp
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Vote Count 
That1 - 2/5 - SupaDudz, ILikePie

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Elminster
Was saying all last dp there are roles that will fulfill the title. Have to use behavior.  As much as I want to trust a blind supa result I would be going back on my entire line of logic from last dp
It’s definitely paranoia. We also have another lead with Danielle that we can pursue. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@That1User
Nope. I'm a regular cop from what my role says. Nothing about paranoid. Even I was, what would be the utility in not claiming it when I was pressured? That would be anti town
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
If you were a paranoid cop, you wouldn't be told that
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
@ILikePie5
@Elminster
I say we pressure/maybe lynch Danielle today, have Supa investigate himself in the NP
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Maybe. I still think That1 was scummy in general from behavior analysis alone
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Also this game is called Paranoid. Maybe...just maybe...do you think your being paranoid over the result because that's what the game is. The title alone could just be something to throw us off. I'm not gonna push the idea out that I'm not a paranoid cop, but that seems too fitting for this game IMO, and maybe that drafter is psyching us out
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Even from behavioral analysis, That1 was very eager to jump on lynches for "pressure," which was the same logic he pushed in Civil War as scum. He was doing the same thing, but to a lesser degree and more subtly when the DP was starting to jump. Notice he went from me, to you, to whiteflame. He was trying to get a lynch off. Even if I am paranoid, I'm still willing to That1 off of behavior alone
Vader
Vader
Danielle claimed PGO?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
I say we pressure/maybe lynch Danielle today, have Supa investigate himself in the NP
I would support this. However, if Supa is a confused cop then he may show up innocent tonight. So it’s kinda wack
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Danielle claimed PGO?
Yes she did
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Interesting. I think that's really really sus. I think it just makes me feel like that there isn't any form of paranoid roles in the game and it's Drafter trying to psyche the town
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I also think Grey is town. I honestly could see Grey, as town, doing this. He's said he's unafraid to do it to test claims out. I have a town read on Grey for it
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Interesting. I think that's really really sus. I think it just makes me feel like that there isn't any form of paranoid roles in the game and it's Drafter trying to psyche the town
You know how I feel about PGOs. The only reason I wasn’t on a policy lynch for her was cause her role literally is Paranoid Gun Owner. Clearly she was lying so it’s likely she’s scum.
Elminster
Elminster
The best way to play games like this is ignore results, and just use them as a frame of reference and go strictly off behavior. The glaring issues at the moment are

1) Grayparrot claimed mason and lied
2) Grayparrot visited Danielle, knowing he would not die.  Playing and modding for grey parrot last night shows me he is very careful. He did not want to vig until he was sure of who scum was because he didnt want to trade 2 kills. I don't think parrot would have sacced himself so i'm near sure he was confident he would not die. 
3) Why parrot is saying Danielle is going to explain something when she has not said that herself.  As if he knows she is going to explain something about her role

These 2 seem to be connected somehow for sure

I actually have user in my scum pile already, so i'm okay with any of these as far as pressure but those 3 stick out to me heavy

Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Greyparrot
parrot are you actually a mason and saying you are some weird shit to make people think you aren't. This seems to me like you are actually the mason and are bulshitting trying to not get nked.  It's the only way that would explain how you would know what danielle is thinking 
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I agree. If she isn't a PGO she's more likely than not scum. That should also give more merit to my claim of just a cop and not a paranoid cop
Vader
Vader
-->
@Elminster
2) Grayparrot visited Danielle, knowing he would not die.  Playing and modding for grey parrot last night shows me he is very careful. He did not want to vig until he was sure of who scum was because he didnt want to trade 2 kills. I don't think parrot would have sacced himself so i'm near sure he was confident he would not die. 
Grey also has said he is willing to target PGO's. In Naruto Mafia, when Speed was PGO, he said he was willing to target him as Tracker.
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Vader
Still doesn't explain why he knows what Danielle is going to say

I think she told him to fake claim something and pretend hes not mason. Which is not that helpful at the moment from poe. 

My bet is he is actually mason