I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Die For Me.

Author: Stephen

Total: 281
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
I didn't ask anyone to die for my crimes or sins or misdemeanours.

By all accounts, and after all the claims made by Christians of humans having “free will” someone did  take it upon themselves and committed suicide on my behalf and I didn’t have a say in the matter.

And the idea  that I would ask or want  anyone to suffer for my crimes or sins is abhorrent and it appals me.  Neither my brother nor Jesus is my keeper. And I will suffer and       `bare my own cross, '   as it is I  that  am responsible for my own actions.  

But who does the bible say  is responsible for our crimes/sins?

The bible seems to suggest we alone are responsible. Deuteronomy11:16 “ take heed of yourself”.
And when the omnipotent lord God himself, he having unlimited power, appears to be unable to locate Able asks his brother;

Genesis4; 9  “Where is Abel your brother?”
He said, “I do not know. Am I my brother's keeper?

Am I my brother's keeper?”
Is this to say that I am not responsible for anyone but myself, my actions and my own behaviour?

Nowhere will we find a single reference where Jesus admits to his inner circle of coming to specifically do die for their sins. There are a few verses that could be crowbarred into suggesting that he did as much, such  as John 3:16,  but it will be a struggle to squeeze these words into the mouth of Jesus and sins are not even mentioned, only belief. 

I find it appalling that someone is said to have taken responsibility for something I am alleged to have done and had suffered what the scriptures describe as the most vicious, cruel and sadistic death ever dreamed up by humans, voluntarily!

I find also applauding that someone had taken it upon themselves to actually “sacrifice” themselves without my knowledge or consent! On my behalf.

I have directly asked people on this forum (one being a man of the cloth), wouldn’t they too be appalled and find it abhorrent if someone just took it upon themselves to take responsibility for their own sins, crimes and mistakes and sacrificed themselves via an horrific death? I have had no follow up response as of yet.

And as an afterthought:

We notice too that god doesn’t  address Cain's reply of responsibility but exiles him for his crime of murdering his brother. Cain complains at gen 4:14 that “it will happen that anyone who finds me will kill me.” but it is never explained who will actually kill Cain considering there were only four humans on the planet at the time of the murder and with them now being a man down leavening only three?

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen

By all accounts, and after all the claims made by Christians of humans having “free will” someone did  take it upon themselves and committed suicide on my behalf and I didn’t have a say in the matter.

And the idea  that I would ask or want  anyone to suffer for my crimes or sins is abhorrent and it appals me.  Neither my brother nor Jesus is my keeper. And I will suffer and       `bare my own cross, '   as it is I  that  am responsible for my own actions.  
You dont no what give it means because you have the mean soul. Jesus he gived his soul and nobody they didnt asked him because he gived and you should never look into the moth of the horse that is a gift or you will miss out.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Heroes aren't asked. They selflessly volunteer.

....someone did  take it upon themselves and committed suicide on my behalf and I didn’t have a say in the matter.
If you had had a say, you couldn't have then called it "suicide" could you? The other person has free will too, and did not need your "say" to make his own choices.

And the idea  that I would ask or want  anyone to suffer for my crimes or sins is abhorrent and it appals me.
The idea that you would ask is wholly your idea. If it is abhorrent and appalling,  why are you entertaining it? That idea isn't in the bible.

Neither my brother nor Jesus is my keeper. And I will suffer and     `bare my own cross, '   as it is I  that  am responsible for my own actions.
OK. Then what exactly is your problem? Has anyone tried to stop you from being responsible for your own actions? The bible agrees that you are responsible for your own actions.

I find also applauding that someone had taken it upon themselves to actually “sacrifice” themselves without my knowledge or consent! On my behalf.
So you're miffed that Jesus didn't inform you first and then ask your permission?

I have directly asked people on this forum (one being a man of the cloth), wouldn’t they too be appalled and find it abhorrent if someone just took it upon themselves to take responsibility for their own sins, crimes and mistakes and sacrificed themselves via an horrific death? I have had no follow up response as of yet.
Or you ignore their "follow ups" and repost your question as if there was no answer. That behavior is usually referred to as spamming.

...there were only four humans on the planet at the time...
Who told you that?

So your entire post can be boiled down to, "I find this idea appalling" (Never mind that the idea is yours to begin with) My response is, "OK, you find it appalling, so what?" I mean, what response do you expect to a thread where you tell us you don't like something?

I'm trying to understand your intention here.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

And the idea  that I would ask or want  anyone to suffer for my crimes or sins is abhorrent and it appals me.
That idea isn't in the bible.

I know. That is why I find it so appalling.  No one did ask him to do it.  Just who did he think he was going around taking the blame and responsibility of others.  I still haven't found a single bible reference where anyone asked him to do this on their behalf. Or one where he himself tells anyone that his mission was  take responsibility for others and die for their crimes, where  the bible suggests the complete opposite  and that we are responsible for out own "sins";

Deuteronomy11:16 “ take heed of yourself”.

Genesis4; 9  “Am I my brother's keeper?”

And what's more, not a single one of his disciples appear to have had a clue that this was his  mission here on earth. 

And to state another biblical  fact, Jesus himself says very little about his mission that he was sent to do,  such as:

“ I have come to preach good news to the poor....toproclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, toproclaim the year of the Lord’s favour.....” Luke 4:18-19,  and  this bias verse  "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." Matthew 15:24 .  And that is about it really. 

So Nope.   Not a thing there about dying for someones responsibilities.  Indeed,  if at all he was a "Messiah" his mission would have been to free the Jews  from the Roman yoke which he failed to do. 

It is also  odd that we are ONLY  informed of these so called  " heroics of selflessness"  years after he was dead, by Christians like me ,   that had never met him.

I have directly asked people on this forum (one being a man of the cloth), wouldn’t they too be appalled and find it abhorrent if someone just took it upon themselves to take responsibility for their own sins, crimes and mistakes and sacrificed themselves via an horrific death? I have had no follow up response as of yet.
Or you ignore their "follow ups"

" follow up's" in those cases were only noticed by their absence, their absences were not hard to ignore. 

Who told you that?
The same thing that "told you"  it was true. #28  &  #29 .  (be careful)

I am not surprised there, I have to be honest. I can only  say that it may well be because  you have ignored the question entirely and went for the man instead of the ball.. No surprises there, then. Maybe you should leave it there and let those more qualified than you to try  explain away or simply answer .   

Off you go.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen

I know. That is why I find it so appalling. 
Lol. OK then.

No one did ask him to do it.
Heroes aren't asked. They selflessly volunteer.

I still haven't found a single bible reference where anyone asked him to do this on their behalf. 
Why are you looking for it?

And what's more, not a single one of his disciples appear to have had a clue that this was his  mission here on earth. 
Lol. Jesus told them several times. Perhaps this is like your Lot story where you thought the 2 angels had not lifted a finger.

Not a thing there about dying for someones responsibilities.
Why should there be? Jesus didn't die for anyone's responsibilities. You're upset that the bible DOESN'T say what DID NOT happen??

It is also  odd that we are ONLY  informed of these so called  " heroics of selflessness"  years after...
If you read scripture carefully, you'll see it.

...he was dead, ...
He's not dead.

...by Christians like me ,  that had never met him.
When did you become a Christian?

" follow up's" in those cases were only noticed by their absence, their absences were not hard to ignore. 
OK. They are there and the Gentle Readers can see them so there is no point in embarrassing you.

Who told you that?
The same thing that "told you"  it was true. #28  &  #29 .  (be careful)
I'll take it that you were guessing off the top of your head.

...you have ignored the question entirely...
You ramble. Ok, so what exactly is your question?

...try  explain away...
Try to explain what away? Why what Jesus didn't do (die for our responsibilities) isn't mentioned in the bible?? Really?
Stephen
Stephen

I am not surprised there, I have to be honest. I can only  say that it may well be because  you have ignored the question entirely. 

Ok, so what exactly is your question?

Its there to read and answer to it for yourself . It hasn't gone anywhere,  #1 

I know. That is why I find it so appallingly and shockingly  sick . Doesn't it bother you at all?  That someone has taken the blame for your crimes and has  died saving your sorry scraggy worthless arse? 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen

Its there to read and answer to it for yourself . It hasn't gone anywhere,  #1 
It certainly hasn't gone to your post.

I know. That is why I find it so appallingly and shockingly  sick
Lol. You find it sick that a disgusting idea ISN'T in the bible?

OK Einstein.

Doesn't it bother you at all?  That someone has taken the blame for your crimes and has  died saving your sorry scraggy worthless arse?
Not at all. I didn't ask Him to. He volunteered.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Doesn't it bother you at all?  That someone has taken the blame for your crimes and has  died saving your sorry scraggy worthless arse?
Not at all.

I didn't ask Him to.
And that is my point. I didn't either and I  wouldn't have been so  spineless & cowardly as you appear to be  to accept this  grievous and deadly offer had I been given a choice,  my continence simply wouldn't allow it.

He volunteered.
 That isn't entirely true, is it.  He was sent here.  Unless you can show me where the scriptures say he wasn't and came of his own free will?

talking of which :

Stephen wrote: By all accounts, and after all the claims made by Christians of humans having “free will” someone did  take it upon themselves and committed suicide on my behalf and I didn’t have a say in the matter.#1 
ethang5, wrote: The other person has free will too, and did not need your "say" to make his own choices.
Well that is only your own  thoughtless,  selfish,  cowardly and spinless opinion, that doesn't hold one single ounce of truth . What is mine is mine.  Unless of course, you are saying my sins were not mine to begin with? 

How many times? It is there to read and answer  for yourself . It hasn't gone anywhere,  #1 

And you keep avoiding it? 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Not at all. I didn't ask Him to.

And that is my point. I didn't either and I  wouldn't have been so  spineless & cowardly as you appear to be  to accept this  grievous and deadly offer had I been given a choice,  my continence simply wouldn't allow it.
Jesus made no offer to me. You can't disallow something that happened 2,000 years before you were born. But I would have been a blazing idiot to have rejected someone paying my bail when I couldn't pay it AND I was guilty as hell of the crime.

He volunteered.
 That isn't entirely true, is it.  He was sent here.  Unless you can show me where the scriptures say he wasn't and came of his own free will?

You really need to read your bible.

talking of which :

Stephen wrote: By all accounts, and after all the claims made by Christians of humans having “free will” someone did  take it upon themselves and committed suicide on my behalf and I didn’t have a say in the matter.#1 
ethang5, wrote: The other person has free will too, and did not need your "say" to make his own choices.
Well that is only your own  thoughtless,  selfish,  cowardly and spinless opinion, that doesn't hold one single ounce of truth.
You think its untrue that other people have free will and do not need your "say" to make their own choices?

What is mine is mine.  Unless of course, you are saying my sins were not mine to begin with? 
Your sins are yours, and you will die and pay for them if you reject Jesus' payment for you. That of course is your right, but I myself prefer good sense to stupidity.

How many times?
Only once. You spamming the question again is not me asking again.

It is there to read and answer  for yourself . It hasn't gone anywhere,  And you keep avoiding it? 

Yeah, avoiding it must be why I asked. Lol.
Stephen
Stephen
Stephen wrote: By all accounts, and after all the claims made by Christians of humans having “free will” someone did  take it upon themselves and committed suicide on my behalf and I didn’t have a say in the matter.#1 
ethang5, wrote: The other person has free will too, and did not need your "say" to make his own choices.

Well that is only your own  thoughtless,  selfish,  cowardly and spinless opinion, that doesn't hold one single ounce of truth. What is mine is mine.  Unless of course, you are saying my sins were not mine to begin with? 

You think its untrue that other people have free will and do not need your "say" to make their own choices?
 No I haven't said that.  I have said  "what is mine is mine".  They don't have free will to take what belongs to me. 

What is mine is mine.  Unless of course, you are saying my sins were not mine to begin with? 
Your sins are yours, and you will die and pay for them if you reject Jesus' payment for you.
But however can this be true. My sins , according to your own scriptures have been washed away AND paid for with a horrendous  torturous and agonising  death of a blood sacrifice  THAT NO ONE EVEN ASKED FOR.!!!!!!!  I  don't know if I should laugh  at  the sheer stupidity  of it all or pity him because he may have been mentally ill. 

You will die and pay for them if you reject Jesus' payment for you.
Where in the scriptures does it say that?  

Not at all.   I didn't ask Him to.

Well that`s the point of this thread isn't it, princess. I want to, and am prepared to, take responsibly for my own crimes.  But he's already done it and he's dead.

And  by all accounts my freedom of choice was taken from me before I had the chance to even object.  You are silly and thoughtless sometime aren't you. 

Here is the original question and you have avoided it four times now. Take it on or please leave the thread. 

Who does the bible say  is responsible for our crimes/sins?#1 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
The bible clearly talks of God completing what he begun[ ...................................]  Yet it also clearly talks of humans being responsible for their own sin and needing to be saved from it.  #33  Tradesecret

And where about  is it that the bible " clearly talks of humans being responsible for their own sin"? 

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
That is correct Stephen, in relation to your opening poser. No one who is a sinner would ask Jesus to die for them.  And the question is why? Human nature. Total depravity. Dead in sin.  Slave to sin. 

C. S Lewis once gave an interesting example of human nature. A man walks out of a bank after robbing it. He has a bag of money in one hand and a gun in the other. He looks across the street and sees a police officer. What ought he do? What would we be the right thing to do? Put his gun down and the bag of money - get down on his knees and give himself up.  That is what he should do - that would be the right thing to do. But what will he do? He will do what his human nature will tell him to do. Either shoot the police officer or run for his life.  

A sinner confronted with the reality of a holy God does the same thing. What ought he do? Fall on his knees and ask for forgiveness. What does he do? "All day I have held out my hand to you, and not one - came to me." They join forum sites and try and prove God does not exist.  

Sinners - would never ask Jesus to die for them.  God however does not seek for people's permission to do anything. He is God.  And to suggest that he needs your permission is demonstration only that the god you choose not to believe in is not the God of the Bible. 

Oh by the way - I never read anything past the opening poser.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
That is correct Stephen, in relation to your opening poser. No one who is a sinner would ask Jesus to die for them.
I don't believe I asked that. There are only two questions in my op.

And the question is why? 
No the questions were :

(1)But who does the bible say  is responsible for our crimes/sins?

(2) In relation to Genesis4: 9 Is this to say that I am not responsible for anyone but myself, my actions and my own behaviour?

I never read anything past the opening poser.  

And  I don't believe that for a second although you did entirely miss the questions in my OP............

and ignored this one raised entirely by a claim that you yourself have made?>

The bible clearly talks of God completing what he begun[ ...................................]  Yet it also clearly talks of humans being responsible for their own sin and needing to be saved from it.  #33  Tradesecret

And where about  is it that the bible " clearly talks of humans being responsible for their own sin"? 

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen

You didnt ask anyone for you to be borned but you was and you should be happy that your here and that the true god will look after you and all you have to do is thank him.
rosends
rosends
There are a few things I'm noticing here. The first is that this is about the notion of vicarious atonement -- if a man is responsible for his own actions and pays for his own sins (as some text indicates) then how can anyone, man or deity, replace that man and create atonement? Second is whether that being can effect that atonement when the individual does not subscribe to that being's authority, existence or power. Can a person be "cleansed" when he doesn't want to be, think he has to be, or through an agency which he thinks is wrong in doing so? And finally, if that atonement can somehow be performed, is there any loyalty or obligation that anyone would feel to that power, and should someone effectively be guilted into that feeling because some outside power chose on its own to swoop in an so the unbidden action.

As to the question of "you didn't ask to be born" the talmud records that the sages  had a long argument about whether it is better or worse for man to have been born. They conclude "worse, but since man is here, he should make the best of it." So saying "thank you" for a condition admitted to be "worse" doesn't necessarily follow.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen

No I haven't said that.  I have said  "what is mine is mine".  They don't have free will to take what belongs to me. 
Nothing was taken from you.

Your sins are yours, and you will die and pay for them if you reject Jesus' payment for you.

But however can this be true. My sins , according to your own scriptures have been washed away AND paid for with a horrendous  torturous and agonising  death of a blood sacrifice  THAT NO ONE EVEN ASKED FOR.!!!!!!!
That isn't what scripture says. Your sins have not been washed away AND paid for. You still have them.

I  don't know if I should laugh  at  the sheer stupidity  of it all or pity him because he may have been mentally ill. 
You're here thinking someone has washed away your sins and you think someone else is pitiful?

If you don't accept scripture what does it matter? Your sins have not been taken away. They still are yours.

So, don't accept it now and die with your sin. Jesus' payment is not automatic. You must accept it, otherwise, your sins remain yours.

Well that`s the point of this thread isn't it, princess. I want to, and am prepared to, take responsibly for my own crimes.  But he's already done it and he's dead.
You still have your sin, so be happy. And Jesus isn't dead.

And  by all accounts my freedom of choice was taken from me before I had the chance to even object.  You are silly and thoughtless sometime aren't you. 
Perhaps, but I have reading comprehension.

Here is the original question and you have avoided it four times now. Take it on or please leave the thread.
Who does the bible say  is responsible for our crimes/sins?#1 
Each person is responsible for their own sin.

Now you can post again saying I didn't answer you. Lol.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@rosends
There are a few things I'm noticing here. The first is that this is about the notion of vicarious atonement -- if a man is responsible for his own actions and pays for his own sins (as some text indicates) then how can anyone, man or deity, replace that man and create atonement? 
Vicarious atonement is not a biblical doctrine.

Second is whether that being can effect that atonement when the individual does not subscribe to that being's authority, existence or power.
The Bible says one must accept the atonement. But God's authority, existence, and power does not stem from the agreement of His creation. Everything is subject to Him whether it agrees or not.

Can a person be "cleansed" when he doesn't want to be, think he has to be, or through an agency which he thinks is wrong in doing so?
Nope. But then the bible does not say he can.

...should someone effectively be guilted into that feeling...
Our feelings do not fool God. No one can be tricked, shamed, guilted, scared, or forced into salvation. Salvation is an action done by God on the person, it is not someone anyone does.

So saying "thank you" for a condition admitted to be "worse" doesn't necessarily follow.
Jewish sages do not speak for everyone. I don't think being born was worse.
rosends
rosends
-->
@ethang5
The Bible says one must accept the atonement.
Where?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@rosends
The primary underpinning for “accepting Christ” comes from Romans 10:9, which says, “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” The former follows the latter—a true belief leads to confession.

It’s important to keep in mind that salvation encompasses what God has done for us, not what we can do for Him. God has taken the initiative in His plan of redemption, reaching out to us through Christ. Hence, the answer regarding the question of salvation as given by Paul and Silas is, “Believe in the Lord Jesus …” (Acts 16:31 NIV). The Greek word translated “believe” in the passage is pisteuo, meaning “to believe, put one’s faith in, trust, with an implication that actions based on that trust may follow.”[2] Belief, then, encompasses more than just knowing about Jesus. One must also act on this knowledge, combining faith and trust and acting on it.

Salvation also entails repentance – a sincere willingness to radically change our behavior (see, for instance Matthew 3:2; 4:17; Mark 6:12; Luke 13:3-5; Acts 2:38). There is a certain degree of humility that is also required on our part in order to submit to Christ and receive salvation

rosends
rosends
-->
@ethang5
You wrote, earlier, "Jewish sages do not speak for everyone. I don't think being born was worse."

The books of the Christian gospels don't speak for everyone. I don't think one has to "accept atonement."
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@rosends
I don't think one has to "accept atonement."
I know. But that is odd because you said earlier,...

...how can anyone, man or deity, replace that man and create atonement? Second is whether that being can effect that atonement when the individual does not subscribe to that being's authority, existence or power.
Perhaps you don't believe in atonement at all, or maybe your definition of the word differs from Christianity. But I am getting a whiff of contradiction.
rosends
rosends
-->
@ethang5
What you quote is a question I see as part of this discussion, not reflecting what I might or might not subscribe to.  My initial statement about what I don't think is a reflection of my rejecting your source material, as you do not accept mine.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
  I have said  "what is mine is mine".  They don't have free will to take what belongs to me. 
The freedom to bare my own responsibilities was taken from me. I was never asked AND YOU tell me   "Jesus didn't  need my permission".

So what are you even arguing about if  you are now saying  "nothing was taken from me"?    And  are you now saying that Jesus  didn't sacrifice himself and didn't die for our  sins or  to take away the sins of the world ?  And that Peter  & Romans & Mark & Hebrews & others are all  wrong and simply telling lies? Because  if that is the case then I am in  agreement with you.

Your sins are and  you will die and pay for them if you reject Jesus' payment for you.

Yes you have said that twice now and offered not a single piece of biblical evidence for your claim..... AGAIN!!!     Yes I know  my responsibilities  are mine you   hence the sole reason for this thread.     And you keep telling me that "heroes do not need to be asked to sacrifice themselves here #3  ethang5  . When I asked you does it even bother you that someone took responsibility and DIED! for your crimes  you flippantly said  -  "Not at all. I didn't ask Him to. He volunteered". #7  So if we still have ours sins what did Jesus die for?

Jesus either  died for our sins or he didn't  which is it?

But however can this be true. My sins , according to your own scriptures have been washed away AND paid for with a horrendous  torturous and agonising  death of a blood sacrifice  THAT NO ONE EVEN ASKED FOR.!!!!!!!
Your sins have not been washed away AND paid for. You still have them.
Then why are you even arguing that he didn't need my permission to  take responsibility for my sins  and die for them ? 

And  are you denying too that Jesus didn't pay for our sins with  his blood sacrifice and   as Christians and the scriptures  are always at pains to tell us?

Three times now. And no biblical evidence to support that claim.  You have said  "nothing was taken from me" and again you are back to talking about  "Jesus' payment for me"
 WHAT PAYMENT AND WHAT FOR? 

If you don't accept scripture what does it matter?

You don't know do you. You're  just another  lying Christian that is desperate to win a argument through sheer bloody mindlessness now that  you have well and truly painted yourself into a corner  with your own contradictions and backpedaling.

One minute Jesus is a   "selfless hero"  that doesn't need my permission to take  my responsibilities away from me , and the next your telling me " nothing was taken away from me".    THEN WHAT THE FK ARE YOU ARGUING ABOUT!!!!!????

And that is my point. I didn't either and I  wouldn't have been so  spineless & cowardly as you appear to be  to accept this  grievous and deadly offer had I been given a choice,  my continence simply wouldn't allow it. Obviously yours does.

You still have your sin, 
Well not according to you above or the scriptures. As I have said,  and you ignored -   my sins were washed away AND  a blood sacrifice paid for by Jesus and his "heroic selflessness" sacrifice.   You really are in a right muddle now aren't you. 

Did Jesus die for my sins or not.? Have Christians been lying for over 2000 years as to why god sent his  "ONLY son" to earth?

Perhaps, but I have reading comprehension.

I don't think so. You have done a complete 180 ° contradicting and refuting all of your own earlier statements on this thread. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@rosends
You asked me "where". A assumed you meant, " Where in the bible?" So I gave you the verses. I didn't need your acceptance, nor was I seeking it. I was being polite.
rosends
rosends
-->
@ethang5
I was being as polite as you were when you pointed out that Jewish sages don't speak for everyone. What you quoted  is from something I don't see as "the bible."
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@rosends
How you choose to see it is immaterial. You asked where. I showed you. If you didn't know I was referring to the bible, or what the word "bible" means to me, then perhaps you aren't qualified for this conversation.
rosends
rosends
-->
@ethang5
If you didn't know to cite texts relevant to me as the one asking the question, then maybe you shouldn't be making unqualified claims or expecting everyone in the world to abide by your personal definitions.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
I have said  "what is mine is mine".  They don't have free will to take what belongs to me. 

The freedom to bare my own responsibilities was taken from me.
You do bare your own responsibilities. Nothing was taken from you. Why is that difficult for you to understand?

I was never asked AND YOU tell me   "Jesus didn't  need my permission".
He didn't. So why would He ask you?

So what are you even arguing about if  you are now saying  "nothing was taken from me"?
Lol! Your claim was that your sins and responsibilities were taken from you. I've been trying to get you to understand that nothing has been taken from you.

And  are you now saying that Jesus  didn't sacrifice himself and didn't die for our  sins or  to take away the sins of the world ?
No. I'm saying your sins have not been taken or " aid for" by Jesus. Why in the world would you think your sins were taken away by Jesus??

And that Peter  & Romans & Mark & Hebrews & others are all  wrong and simply telling lies? Because  if that is the case then I am in  agreement with you.
Peter  & Romans & Mark & Hebrews & others are not referring to you.

Your sins are and  you will die and pay for them if you reject Jesus' payment for you.

Yes you have said that twice now and offered not a single piece of biblical evidence for your claim..... AGAIN!!!
I'm not here to teach you bible doctrine. This is Sunday school stuff. If you don't know it, you aren't equipped for this debate.

Yes I know  my responsibilities  are mine you   hence the sole reason for this thread.
Then your thread is pointless.

And you keep telling me that "heroes do not need to be asked to sacrifice themselves.
Excuse me Sir? Could step in front of that bullet and sacrifice yourself for me? Thank you ever so kindly. (Hee,hee!!)

When I asked you does it even bother you that someone took responsibility and DIED! for your crimes  you flippantly said  -  "Not at all. I didn't ask Him to. He volunteered". 
All true, except for you thinking I was being flippant.

So if we still have ours sins what did Jesus die for?
I don't have MY sins anymore. YOU still have your sins. Who is this "WE"?

Jesus either  died for our sins or he didn't  which is it?
Read your bible. I'm not here to school you. Especially not when you have the arrogant attitude of someone who thinks he knows.

Your sins have not been washed away AND paid for. You still have them.

Then why are you even arguing that he didn't need my permission to  take responsibility for my sins  and die for them ? 
He didn't. His not needing your permission to die does not mean your sins have been forgiven.

And  are you denying too that Jesus didn't pay for our sins with  his blood sacrifice and   as Christians and the scriptures  are always at pains to tell us?
You aren't a Christian.

Three times now.
You will die only once.

And no biblical evidence to support that claim.  You have said  "nothing was taken from me" and again you are back to talking about  "Jesus' payment for me" WHAT PAYMENT AND WHAT FOR? 
I never said Jesus made any payment for you. Nothing has been taken from you and I haven't the foggiest idea why you think something has.

If you don't accept scripture what does it matter?

You don't know do you.
Again. Does it matter to you?

You're  just another  lying Christian that is desperate to win a argument through sheer bloody mindlessness now that  you have well and truly painted yourself into a corner  with your own contradictions and backpedaling.
 Lol. Thanks for confirming that my responses don't matter to you.

One minute Jesus is a  "selfless hero"  that doesn't need my permission to take  my responsibilities away from me,...
Which doesn't mean He DID take  your responsibilities away from you.

...and the next your telling me "nothing was taken away from me".    THEN WHAT THE FK ARE YOU ARGUING ABOUT!!!!!????
I'm not yet arguing, I'm listening to you foam. Calm down and read slowly.

You still have your sin, 

Well not according to you above or the scriptures.
Not the scriptures in the Bible.

As I have said,  and you ignored -   my sins were washed away AND  a blood sacrifice paid for by Jesus and his "heroic selflessness" sacrifice.
Read my lips. YOUR sins have NOT been washed away AND  a blood sacrifice has NOT been paid for YOU by Jesus and his "heroic selflessness" sacrifice. Now, if you think your sins have been washed away, please show us why you think such a ludacrous thing.

Did Jesus die for my sins or not? Have Christians been lying for over 2000 years as to why god sent his  "ONLY son" to earth?
Have you even ever spoken to Jesus?

It's funny how  certain your are given your poor reading comprehension.

You have done a complete 180 ° contradicting and refuting all of your own earlier statements on this thread. 
OK Stevie.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@rosends
If you didn't know to cite texts relevant to me as the one asking the question,...
You asked me where something was. I told you. How "relevant" you find it is immaterial. My answer was restricted to the truth.

...then maybe you shouldn't be making unqualified claims or expecting everyone in the world to abide by your personal definitions.
I had no expectations. I gave you no definitions. You said in post #17, "So saying "thank you" for a condition admitted to be "worse" doesn't necessarily follow." I told you Jewish sages had no impact on what non-jews said or felt about being born.

If you took that as an insult, you shouldn't have. It wasn't an insult and was not intended to insult. As much as it might thrill you, there aren't "Jew haters" lurking under every rock.
rosends
rosends
-->
@ethang5
My answer was restricted to the truth.
Your truth. I asked the question and your answer was useless to me so your initial claim remains unsupported. All I'm pointing out is the same response as you made to my citation of the Talmud.

I didn't take it as an insult, only as a comment as accurate and relevant as mine about the gospels. If you can't handle someone rejecting what you think of as "The bible" then you need a thicker skin.