Author: Stephen

Total: 281
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

ONCE AGAIN, which of the orthodox churches of Christianity do you belong to that follow your protocols listed?!  

Holy Orthodox

Eastern Orthodox

Orthodox Christian

Eastern Christian

Furthermore, does it bother you that since you must have the Council of Nicea in 325AD as part of your belief, ONLY subsequent to this Council, is it affirmed that Jesus was truly the serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, by the attendees that were present!!!  Huh?  They had to vote that Jesus was God instead of it being a known absolute FACT? WTF!

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It was a known absolute fact, and all the bishops of the church confirmed. What this council did above all was make known Church consensus. That the doctrines of Arius were not orthodox.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Mopac

Mopac,

First thing, this is the 4th time that you have NOT told myself and the membership in which of the DIFFERENT orthodox churches that you follow!  Did you go to ethang5's school in how to run away from simple questions concerning your DIVISION of the faith?

AGAIN: Which of the DIVISIONS listed below of the Orthodox Church do you call home, and why your choice is taken over the others?!!!

Holy Orthodox

Eastern Orthodox

Orthodox Christian

Eastern Christian

We'll get to the Council of Nicea of 325 AD AFTER you address the ever so simple question above, understood?  Don't you realize that not only is the membership  watching you continue to run away from this question, but most importantly, Jesus is watching you run away from his Christianity!  (Hebrews 4:13)

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I actually did, but because you don't really understand the subject matter, you missed it.

See post 267

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Mopac

Mopac,

You must have gotten an A+ in ethang5's insidious pseudo-christian class of: "How to runaway from questions posed to you about your faith!"

Here, let me make it even more simpler for your Bible inept brain, okay?  Take a deep breath, now breath out, ahhhh, feel better now? Ready? 

YOUR QUOTE OF YOUR DIVISION OF CHRISTIANITY:   "I belong to The Orthodox Catholic Church which accepts the following councils as ecumenical."

Now, which division of Christianity of your assumed correct orthodox church is connected to one of the following accepted DIVISIONS of orthodoxy?

1. Holy Orthodox

2. Eastern Orthodox

3. Orthodox Christian

4. Eastern Christian

When you continue to RUN AWAY from this very simple question, that even a 1st grader could answer, it blatantly shows that you are trying to hide something, of which we will address when you have the godly presence  for a change to simply answer the question in question.

Once again, you are drastically guilty of the following words inspired by Jesus: "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth." ( 2 Timothy 2:15). The word of truth in this case, is simply WHICH DIVISION of orthodoxy as shown in the 4 examples do you belong to?

WAITING:

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Answering affirmative to any of those options would reveal absolutely nothing.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Now, which division of Christianity of your assumed correct orthodox church is connected to one of the following accepted DIVISIONS of orthodoxy?

1. Holy Orthodox

2. Eastern Orthodox

3. Orthodox Christian

4. Eastern Christian

Every single one of these so called "accepted divisions"  ould be refering to my church.

But we do not accept divisions in Christianity. The church is one and catholic. 

As I said in post 267...

I belong to The Orthodox Catholic Church which accepts the following councils as ecumenical...

The First Council of Nicaea in 325
The First Council of Constantinople in 381,
The Council of Ephesus in 431,
The Council of Chalcedon in 451
The Second Council of Constantinople in 553
The Third Council of Constantinople from 680–681 The Second Council of Nicaea in 787
The Fourth Council of Constantinople from 879-880

I belong to The Orthodox Catholic Church in which everyone recognizes the following jurisdictions within the church as autocephalous...

Patriarchate of Constantinople
Patriarchate of Alexandria
Patriarchate of Antioch
Patriarchate of Jerusalem
Patriarchate of Moscow
Patriarchate of Serbia
Patriarchate of Romania
Patriarchate of Bulgaria
Patriarchate of Georgia
Church of Cyprus
Church of Greece
Church of Poland
Church of Albania
Church of the Czech Lands and Slovakia

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR QUOTE OF "I AM NOT SURE" CONTRADICTION:  "Every single one of these so called "accepted divisions"  ould be refering to my church."

Your very revealing and non absolute quote of "these so called" divisions COULD BE, I REPEAT, COULD BE referring to your church, rings a loud and clear admittance from you that you do not know in what you are talking about, again.  Simply put at your embarrassing expense once again, the orthodox churches of mention DO NOT  follow your Hell bound Roman Catholic Church in many ways!!!  You have stepped in the proverbial poo once again in front of the membership, tell us, how embarrassing is that for you? LOL

The Holy Orthodox, Eastern Orthodox, Orthodox Christian, Eastern Christian Orthodox Church DIVISIONS of mention, that you comically say "they could be referring to my church," are all DIFFERENT to the the Roman Catholic Church in the following ways:

Not to belabor the point of the Divisions between the orthodox churches relative to your Roman Catholic Church, I will only mention A FEW of the explicit differences! The Hell-bound Roman Catholic Church and the  Orthodox churches disagree on the nature of the relationship of the Holy Spirit to the Father and the Son, where they also have different understandings of the meaning of Easter, the festival marking the death and resurrected of our serial killer Jesus as being Yahweh God incarnate, do you understand?!

For Hell bound Roman Catholics like you, Jesus saved man and allowed him to reach heaven by paying the price for sin through his death by crucifixion.  For the Orthodox churches of mention, salvation is achieved by Christ’s triumph over death in the Resurrection. As a result, Greek art, unlike Western art,  doesn’t fixate on the figure of the brutal bleeding of the crucified Christ, where how can an all powerful God Jesus allow Himself to be murdered in the first place!  Huh? Get it?  In truth, we worship a WEAK GOD!  Do you think that ZEUS, that is mentioned within the Bible, therefore being true, would allow Himself to be murdered? NOT! ZEUS is a strong god, and the king of all gods as His writings so state!

YOUR ADDITIONAL QUOTE OF BEING TOTALLY IGNORANT:    "But we do not accept divisions in Christianity. The church is one and catholic." 

Conversely, the many divisions of Christianity DO NOT accept your pagan Roman Catholic Church DIVISION of the faith!  Therefore, who is truly correct?   Barring the FACT that they're hundreds upon hundreds of Christian DIVISIONS of the faith, of which the irony is they are all the CORRECT DIVISION, you have to accept these many DIVISIONS because they exist as shown in the link below. If you peruse all of them and understand their DIVISION among others, you will be reading and trying to understand them for years!

Mopac, once again in front of the membership and Jesus (Hebrews 4:13), you have shown others of your complete ignorance of Christianity, and therefore, it is hard for TRUE believers like me to understand in how you can remain upon this forum, but to only make another Bible and Christian history fool of yourself in the future if you stay.  :(

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Since you still don't understand what you are saying, let me help you a little more...

I am currently in the jurisdiction of....

Not Roman Catholic. Orthodox Catholic.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Mopac
Since you still don't understand what you are saying,....
He won't understand what you're saying either. Lol.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The church itself is an object of faith. If you do not belong to the church, you certainly do not divide Christianity, even if you say you are a Christian.