Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 247
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@Elminster
Honestly, you were the main one I was concerned about this DP. When mafia NK'd you, I knew I was in good shape.
How did you know you were next to die lmao
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
-->
@That1User
I kept softing doc trying to bait a nk 

(This was before I knew mimes were a thing )

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Elminster
I thought wf was mime and user was scum 
Out of curiosity, because you had the strongest read on me (a little too late, though you didn't know there were mimes), what gave me away?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Btw if both mafia got lynched, you would have had once chance to guess which of the four flipped vanillas was the seer. If guessed correctly you would have won. Who would you have honestly guessed between me, speed, elmin, and that1 was the seer? 
Definitely you lmao. But hindsight is 20/20 Ig lol. It would’ve been you cause you could’ve died if you said something, which fits the Seer role. I look at the role list a lot lol
That1User
That1User
-->
@Lunatic
What was your vanilla mod lmao
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Elminster
I mean when we lynched you I had no idea. After the flip it was all on mafia.

After I was dead and drafter wouldn't let me replace I was screaming at luna that wf was a mime lol 

Lol yeah I never heard of a Mime either but tbh I like it as a TP in this set-up. I thought it was balanced with 2 scum and especially in a Paranoia theme. Like I said it's cool that once you become aware of a mime, you are hesitant to lynch a "scummy" player cuz you dunno if they are intentionally appearing scummy or not.

Pie and Croc had to use POE much like town did to try and figure out who not to lynch on DP3, while at the same time still getting others lynched to win the majority and not appear informed. I really liked it. I'm not a fan of the Jester role and normally hate TPs, but this was cool. 

Elminster
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
Danielle's flip and your refusal to claim a role in hindsight. It broke the idea in my head of you being a noob and turned it to "o shit hes casually trying to die"
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@That1User
What was your vanilla mod lmao
I wasn't actually vanilla, I was Seer lol. I used the word thing as a fake claim because I knew I would flip vanilla, and needed a believable paranoia inducing role that would give me longevity. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
Yeah Idk why it didn't occur to Supa he could be insane cop, he was so narrowly focused that I was guilty and IlikePie was inno, that possibility didn't even come up in his mind

That’s the reason I was second guessing myself on you being Mime lol
That1User
That1User
-->
@Danielle
@whiteflame
How did you coordinate with whiteflame to win Danielle?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Definitely you lmao. But hindsight is 20/20 Ig lol. It would’ve been you cause you could’ve died if you said something, which fits the Seer role. I look at the role list a lot lol
That and I was seeding too much doubt in croc dp1 which I am assuming is why you killed me. I figured if at least one of the other vanillas would have scum read either of you I would have stood a better chance but as the game progressed that seemed unlikely lol. I was praying for a mime win at that point so I wouldn't have to carry towns loss on my shoulders lol
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Might have been more balanced if town didn't lose the potato. with the potato out in play, vtnl can still end up killing mafia with the potato.

After we lost the potato I was like...town be royally fucked.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Elminster
Well, you totally got it. I was trying to be subtle to invite the lynch, definitely worked in the end.
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
Yeah I'm surprised they were so lose with votes cus of a self hammer but seems like they wanted tp to win vs mafia haha 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@That1User
Honestly, we didn't have to discuss much. The initial thought was for one of us to claim BP or PGO, and she went with the latter after enough people had claimed that it wouldn't be super sus from the start. I was going to claim a few times, but kept getting cover for it, and inviting suspicion by not claiming ended up being the better route.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
That and I was seeding too much doubt in croc dp1 which I am assuming is why you killed me. I figured if at least one of the other vanillas would have scum read either of you I would have stood a better chance but as the game progressed that seemed unlikely lol. I was praying for a mime win at that point so I wouldn't have to carry towns loss on my shoulders lol
That wasn’t actually our logic. At that point we thought GP was a Mason so killing him wouldn’t be optimal cause of protective roles. So we went with who we thought he’d recruit which was you. It was kinda a two birds with one stone type of thing because of your experience as well
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Elminster
Lol, yeah. Wasn't expecting to ride that to a win, but I'll take it.
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Speedrace
Send roles .

Lego
That1User
That1User
-->
@Lunatic
Your prayer was answered
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
That wasn’t actually our logic. At that point we thought GP was a Mason so killing him wouldn’t be optimal cause of protective roles. So we went with who we thought he’d recruit which was you. It was kinda a two birds with one stone type of thing because of your experience as well
Well that honestly makes me feel better lol. Because I don't bear as much responsibility for a town loss in that case for playing seer horribly lol. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
@That1User
I'm happy we could at least help TP out. There's plenty of games where TP cant win and ends up helping town so I consider it karmic payback.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
I had to flip a coin who to toss potato to since it's always either you or dani killed np1
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I'm happy we could at least help TP out. There's plenty of games where TP cant win and ends up helping town so I consider it karmic payback.
I would’ve helped town win rather than TP cause they destroyed our plans 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
It would have been interesting to see how the game played out if you had seen me claim PGO on Day Phase 1. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
I had to flip a coin who to toss potato to since it's always either you or dani killed np1
I actually don't get killed often np1 in forum mafia, mostly live mafia. Everyone on forum mafia suspects me all the time, so usually mafia keep me around for a potential mislynch lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
I would have given it to lunatic, although I rarely trust pgo claims without solid behavioral backups
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
@Crocodile
Y'all should've instantly known WF was mime since you knew he wasn't scum lol
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Also my game is going up tonight so stop pinging me
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
Looking forward to it!
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Y'all should've instantly known WF was mime since you knew he wasn't scum lol
Well ya but he could’ve been town too lol. I started second guessing myself after Supa said I was inno