Author: Utanity

Total: 34
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Thanks.

To suggest different is an obvious contradiction of the basis of the Christian hypothesis.
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
-->
@oromagi
Deuteronomy 13:
Your wrong because it does not say about killing infidels because it saying that your family if they try to make you believe in false god then they must be killed because it is worse than treason and when you do treason you get killed anyway.
Conway
Conway
-->
@Tradesecret

I take the view that the OT God is the Trinity.  Muslims and Modern Jews do not worship the Trinity.  Christians do.  The Trinity is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 
When did Jews stop worshipping the Trinity?

Good question. 

There have always been Jews who worshiped the Trinity and there have always been Jews who did not. 
God is more than how we understand a reflection of reality. 

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’  And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

After deciding that Islam is not built on the rock, how can one ascertain that the people identifying with Islam do not seek God before their understanding?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I take the view that the OT God is the Trinity. 
 No one is interested in your unsupported views.  Did the ancient Hebrews worship their god Yahweh as a  “trinity”? If you don't know just simply say so.

God commands his people to ask questions. Even the hard ones. 

Well there's no mistaking who "his people " are,  is there?    That'll be Israel " my people". 
 " And I will provide a place for my people Israel "2 Samuel 7:10 -  ---

Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, even my people Israel;Ezekiel 36:12

"You are the children of the Lord your God. Do not cut yourselves or shave the front of your heads for the dead, 2 for you are a people holy to the Lord your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the Lord has chosen you [Israel] to be his treasured possession.  Deuteronomy 14:1-2

Now show us where in the OT god    "commands his people to ask questions". 

We might not always or indeed ever find the right answers.

Ask and it shall be given means nothing then? Matthew7:7

We might not always or indeed ever find the right answers. 
But that is fine.

No its not. One asks questions because they want answers. This scriptures say  "ask and it shall be given- seek and you will find " .