MCU Tools Mafia - DP2

Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 225
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Greyparrot is notoriously hard to read. Part of me gets the vibe that he is trying to manipulate me into not lynching him by buddying me and pretending not to care about getting lynched. Another part of me senses real frustration and willingness to accept defeat based on the shitstorm that was dp1/np1 and lynching him could be a mistake.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Hey mr. Confirmed townie, any extensive thoughts about our current situation?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
@warren42
Is anybody out there!

Are we consenting defeat!? 

Do we even care about the outcome? If my team doesn't care then I guess let's just throw the game then...

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I’m going to go with Whiteflame. We mislynch here and there are three scum, we lose anyways. And tbh I’m getting tired of mafia now with all the inactivity and trolling at times

VTL Whiteflame

Here’s to hoping Whiteflame is either scum or there are only 2 mafia 🙏
Lunatic
Lunatic
With speed, I say balance is generally either very pro town or very pro mafia. Rarely swingy. If we lose I'll chalk it up to blaming mike, and the mod (though not seriously, speed is awesome even if he balances games oddly). 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I'd rather not just concede the game, but people are being awfully quiet. Supa, you should really be talking more because you're the only confirmed townie. Your insights can be trusted more than any of us. GP just doesn't seem to care much, which seems to be a running theme here. Warren goes in and out. Water and Croc are just plain absent most of the time. That just leaves you, me and Pie, and I'd be surprised if more than 1 of us are alive by the end of the NP. Come on, guys. Even if there are 3 mafia among you, playing like this just ruins the game.
whiteflame
whiteflame
One more vote and I'll hammer.
Lunatic
Lunatic
VTL whiteflame.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Unofficial Vote Count

whiteflame- SupaDudz, ILikePie5, Lunatic (3/5)
Greyparrot - whiteflame (1/5)

whiteflame
whiteflame
VTL Whiteflame
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
See above.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
I'd rather not just concede the game, but people are being awfully quiet. Supa, you should really be talking more because you're the only confirmed townie. Your insights can be trusted more than any of us. GP just doesn't seem to care much, which seems to be a running theme here. Warren goes in and out. Water and Croc are just plain absent most of the time. That just leaves you, me and Pie, and I'd be surprised if more than 1 of us are alive by the end of the NP. Come on, guys. Even if there are 3 mafia among you, playing like this just ruins the game.
It's partly my fault too, I was absolute demoralized thursday. But at this point either option is a huge risk. Letting you live = risk, 3 scum and mislyching = game over.

Not much we can really do but choose the one that seems less risky, which is banking on 2 scum and lynching you.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Vote Count?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I'm with you on that. Also, understand being demoralized. Frustrated by the choices that have been going on in this game. It's like half of town doesn't want to win.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Vote Count

whiteflame- SupaDudz, ILikePie5, Lunatic, whiteflame (4/5)
Greyparrot - whiteflame (1/5)

Whiteflame was lynched! He was...innocent! Submit all night actions by 2 PM CST, 12/6/2020.