Speedrace avatar
    Debates: 63
    Forum posts: 6,156
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    MCU Tools Mafia Endgame

Mafia wins!!

Town

Elminster - You're Stormbreaker. You were created solely to beat Thanos but badly failed. Therefore, you are a VANILLA. You win with town.

drafterman - You're Redwing. You have been used by Falcon to conduct recon on enemies. Therefore, you are the WATCHER. Each night you may choose another player. You will receive a report of all of the players that visited your target. You win with town.

WaterPhoenix - You are the Kimoyo Beads. You can be used to heal extremely fatal injuries. Therefore, you are the DOCTOR. Each night you may visit another player. You will prevent any actions that would kill your target (unless they explicitly bypass protective roles). You win with town.

GreyParrot - You are Iron Man's first suit. You protected Stark long enough to escape, but eventually broke down. Therefore, you are the 1x BULLETPROOF. You cannot be killed other than by lynching. You win with town.

whiteflame - You are the Infinity Gauntlet. You caused immense pain throughout the entire universe. Therefore, you are the HATED. You take one less vote than normal to be lynched. You win with town.

Danielle - You are Falcon's Wings. You have been used to quickly get away from foes, although you have failed Falcon sometimes. Therefore, you are the HIDER. Each night you may visit another player. If that player doesn't visit that night, you cannot be targeted. If that player is killed on that night, you will die as well. You win with town.

Lunatic - You are Gungnir. In the comics you are an extremely powerful staff, but you barely showed your potential in the movies. Therefore, you are a VANILLA. You win with town.

SupaDudz - You are Gjallerhorn. You were used by Heimdall to echo a loud sound to all the Asgardian troops, echoing where you were and that the army needed to come to arms. Therefore, you are the INNOCENT CHILD. Your identity will be revealed to all players at the start of the game. You win with town.

Crocodile - Ronan's Hammer - You are Ronan's Hammer. You are a typically powerful weapon, but ended up not doing much in the movies. Therefore, you are a VANILLA. You win with town.

Mafia

ILikePie5 - You are Zola's Algorithm. You were used to invade everyone's privacy to determine who were threats to Hydra. Therefore, you are the SPY. You are the SPY. Below is a list of all roles in the game. Before the day phase ends, you may select one of those roles to send a message to. The player with that role will receive the message during the following Night Phase. You win with the mafia.

warren42 - You are Cap's Shield. You have proven to be an extremely diverse tool that has saved Cap's life multiple times. Therefore, you are the JOAT. You have the following three abilities: 1x Interceptor, 1x Strongman, 1x Ninja. For the Interceptor, you may vist another player. If your target is visited by any other players, you will kill one at random. All other visiting players will survive and be told of your identity and role. For the Strongman, if you are chosen to perform the Mafia Night Kill you may choose for that kill to bypass any protective abilities. Does not work on players that cannot be targeted at all. For the Ninja, if you are chosen to perform the Mafia Night Kill you may choose for that kill to not appear on any investigative results. You win with the mafia.

Night Actions:

NP1: Drafter watched Supa, Danielle hide behind Drafter, Water doc GP, warren ninja drafter
    NP2: Water doc warren, warren strongman Lunatic
    NP3: Water doc Supa, warren intercept Supa, warren NK Croc

Crocodile - Be more active!!
    Elminster - Don't throw :(
    SupaDudz - You've literally been up against the spy role before, I can't believe you fell for it again :(. Also, Lunatic completely townread Croc, I dunno why you said he massively scum read him lol
    WaterPhoenix - You need to be more confident, your justification read on warren was great.
    GreyParrot - Maybe stop claiming DP1?

Mikal ultimately lost the game for town, and Danielle just got really unlucky.

Balance:

1x interceptor balanced for the fact that mafia were against 9 players instead of the usual 7, hated helped with that as well. Town had a lot of protective roles to 1x interceptor and 1x strongman balanced against that, and 1x ninja helped against the watcher. The spy gave mafia a boost as well. I think it was balanced overall.

Town MVP: Lunatic
    Mafia MVP: Both were equally great
  • Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    --> @Crocodile @drafterman @Elminster @SupaDudz @WaterPhoenix
    Hello
  • Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    --> @Danielle @Greyparrot @Lunatic @warren42 @whiteflame
    Hello
  • warren42
    warren42 avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 1,843
    warren42 avatar
    warren42
    gg, sorry I wasn’t around much D2, I would’ve been around more D3 if it hadnt ended so abruptly

• Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    --> @ILikePie5
    Hey
  • warren42
    warren42 avatar
    warren42 avatar
    warren42
    Shouts to pie, he did great
  • ILikePie5
    ILikePie5 avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 7,331
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5
    --> @Danielle
    Sorry :(
  • ILikePie5
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5
    --> @warren42
    Shouts to pie, he did great
    Always enjoy being mafia with u homie
  • Elminster
    Elminster avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 1,180
    Elminster avatar
    Elminster
    Getting lynched as a vanilla dp1 lost them the game 

Kek

Not the doc protecting the bp 

Lmao
  • ILikePie5
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5
    Ya I had roles and characters assigned after DP1 pretty much thanks to Lunatic
  • whiteflame
    whiteflame avatar
    Debates: 18
    Forum posts: 1,227
    whiteflame avatar
    whiteflame
    Well, that was frustrating. Amazed just how many times things went wrong in this, though a bad DP1 and the double kill in NP1 definitely didn't help. Seriously though, I thought it was obvious by DP3 that Pie was scum, and Warren was at least sus since he wasn't killed despite the Cop claim all the way up to DP3. Why did you guys settle on a VTNL when that was virtually certain to end the game?
  • Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    Also even though mass character claim hurt town I in principle agree with them. Luna had no reason to not do one
  • Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    --> @whiteflame
    Yeah Luna scumread Pie too. They picked off the players who actually play tho :/
  • ILikePie5
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5
    --> @whiteflame
    Why did you guys settle on a VTNL when that was virtually certain to end the game?
    Laziness
  • ILikePie5
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5
    --> @Speedrace
    Also even though mass character claim hurt town I in principle agree with them. Luna had no reason to not do one
    Ya it definitely hurt town this time but I would’ve done the same thing if I wasn’t scum. I was hoping someone would take the initiative so I can match roles and it worked out. Even if I did die, instant sus on Lunatic right there, which I had at the back of my head
  • Speedrace
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace avatar
    Speedrace
    --> @ILikePie5 @warren42
    Also surprised y'all didn't claim Mjolnir for cop. I almost put that in the game because the justification is so good
  • warren42
    warren42 avatar
    warren42 avatar
    warren42
    We were gonna kill GP cause we knew Danielle (or anyone else smart) would hide behind a BP but then when Pie was pretty sure Danielle was hider we figured her (slightly justified) paranoia about strongman would mean she’d hide behind someone else

• warren42
    warren42 avatar
    warren42 avatar
    warren42
    --> @Speedrace
    Hm yeah hadn’t thought of that at all. I guess it might’ve been a bit sus with mjolnir and stormbreaker
  • Lunatic
    Lunatic avatar
    Debates: 3
    Forum posts: 5,517
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic
    Good job pie and warren!
  • ILikePie5
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5
    --> @Speedrace
    Also surprised y'all didn't claim Mjolnir for cop. I almost put that in the game because the justification is so good
    I actually thought about that but didn’t say it cause Warren had already talked about Mjolnir in the DP. The less the attention the better lol
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    Debates: 30
    Forum posts: 12,476
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    I fucking hate the fact that Warren has done this two times to me where I’ve called him out, saying that he might be faking the claim and then never pursuing it
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    The funny thing is after the DP I literally thought to myself that Pie and Wareen are scum because it seems so oddly convienant that he cops Pie the minute he sends the message
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    I still think mafia would’ve won the game. Pie played a very good game. I had a typical sus of Pie cuz of activity meta, but I felt Water was more sus and even with the theory, I felt like if Wareen were lynched and flipped scum, I probs would’ve felt that Pie was more town
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    The NK themselves were well thought to. Leaving me alive to make it appear as if a noob was playing scum was a well designed play. 

I also noticed Pie going on his phone for Discord a bit too. I didn’t want to say anything because Speed prohibits that meta analyzing
  • WaterPhoenix
    WaterPhoenix avatar
    Debates: 11
    Forum posts: 2,094
    WaterPhoenix avatar
    WaterPhoenix
    dammit i think we would've won that if i had protected literally anyone but the bp