MCU Tools Endgame

Author: Speedrace

Total: 39
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@warren42
Yeah. I probably would've payed more attention to that if it weren't for a couple of things. I felt that Water and Croc not claiming the minute they were asked made me feel they were aware of a theme split but did not know how to claim, which led me to my read. I also had a feeling you were town cuz of the terrible justification. My justification was not great and didn't really link, which led me to think that Speed had to fix what DD said to fix but half assed the tools because he did the same thing for me when it came to Naruto
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Disc read this game over? Because I had a Hider in Naruto Mafia that had the same functionality as that and he corrected it to say Weak Hider
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Vader
I don't know if it's a weak Hider.  From what I gather it's pretty standard: Each night you may visit another player. If that player doesn't visit that night, you cannot be targeted. If that player is killed on that night, you will die as well. You win with town.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Disc read this game over? Because I had a Hider in Naruto Mafia that had the same functionality as that and he corrected it to say Weak Hider
No the hider I used is verbatim from Drafter's list. Weak hiders die when targeting mafia
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Oop you're right oopsie
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
I had a feeling Pie was scum because he pushed to lynch me in like 4 games for not being "active enough" on DP1 before I knew the game even started -- meanwhile Croc contributed nothing for like 3 day phases and Pie didn't say anything. I maintain that Pie is one of the players I can't read for shit, but that did stick out to me. 
<3
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
FWIW people that deliberately play contrary to their wincon should be replaced.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
You can't tell if it's really against their wincon until it's too late. Plus replacing them would give away their affiliation. If they do it multiple times then blacklist them
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
You can't tell if it's really against their wincon until it's too late. Plus replacing them would give away their affiliation. If they do it multiple times then blacklist them
I can only think of a couple times on DDO/DART history where someone was blacklisted.

1. Royalpaladin, not for playing contrary to her win con, but for getting into insanely personal attacks at the slightest mention that she was scum. She would do the forum equivalent of burning your house down in response to the slightest pressure and eventually it got to much for people and she was blacklisted.
2. Mharman after throwing a mafia game for his team when he was pissed he got lynched.

Mikal was definitely in the wrong for what he did. I debated with him about it yesterday in discord and told him how dumb he was for doing it, and his response is that he basically thought he was done for and there was no escaping a lynch. I told him why that was dumb but I don't think he gets it. And he's occasionally aggrivated people in live mafia with similar plays, but he doesn't consistently do it, and randomly will play normal like he did in drafters game. Though I am sure if he continues to do stuff like that either people will stop wanting to play in games with him, or he will start getting policy lynched until the behavior is fixed.