Why are we hating the gays

Author: Utanity

Total: 37
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Utanity
and when he is saying no he says noooo and at the same time he is flicking his hand down
Riiiight...
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Danielle
I think people hate gays because statistically they have more orgasms, and that seems like something to resent.
How would they know how many orgasms gays have??

I don't think people hate gays. People hate jerks. Gay or straight. Swish into a bar in a pink tutu with a naked guy as the background pic on your smart phone, getting drunk and hitting on a bunch of guys celebrating independance day, you'll get a little hate no matter whom you prefer to shag.

But when the police finally arrive, it's better to say "they hate me" than to say, "I'm a jerk." One look at the pink tutu and latent bigotry does its work and the rowdy boys are arrested for committing a hate crime. The next day the mainstream media all report how much gays are hated. And the blue checks all go "tsk, tsk. Independance day? I bet they were Trumpers."

The tutu guy goes back to the theater company his wife runs and is treated like an honorary gay guy because he "suffered" hate that was meant for them. The wife does a play about the episode but in her play the tutu guy is gay and the rowdy boys yell homophobic slurs. It is a hit. The play is made into a movie and the movie opens with stark white letters against a black background, "This story is inspired by true events". It is a massive hit.

Congress increases the penalties for hate crimes.
English compulsives make threads about hating gays
Posters opine that gays are hated because they are promiscuous
Anyone not towing the " people hate gays" line is yelled down as a homophobe.

And all the sheep happily go "baaaa".

This is America.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
What does the word wylted even mean though? Is it supposed to be a play on the word wilted in some way?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Castin
So it is a play on the word wilted then? I feel so smart.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
So he said in the moment, for the purpose of trolling. I don't think I ever heard him genuinely explain his username.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Castin
Yeah but I like pretending I am right about things.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Yeah but I like pretending I am right about things.
That just shows that you are a member of the human race.