Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 130
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
You're floundering. Your claim was that it's more likely that the results have been manipulated. It's not. It's half as likely. That is a significant difference.

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Even the company of the mad was better than the company of the dead.

Whiteflame- 1/4- Drafterman
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
I think you're too reliant on the results of this cop. Regardless of likelihood, there are 3 mafia left. If you think you can risk a mislynch based solely on information you've received from a cop, which may be manipulated by mafia in any number of ways given that Lunatic made any number of tweaks to the roles on your list, then I guess you should just lynch me. Great way to hand the game to the three scum that are left.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
Your refusal to claim isn't doing you any favors 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Going to see what other town thinks and has insights. Rushing to jump at this moment is a dangerous game and I'm talking a bit too much. I'm also going to finish up some hmwrk. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
Again, if you want me to claim, get more people to push me to do it. I'm not claiming based solely on a manipulated cop claim.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
If you want anyone else to believe this "manipulated" results nonsense, you'll have to claim first.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
THE STAND MAFIA DP3:

Graveyard:

Greyparrot- Trashcan man- Bomb- Town
That1user-  Tom Cullen- Soldier- Town
Warren42- Glenn Bateman- 1x Friendly Neighbor- Town
 Elminster- Harold Lauder- 1x Executioner (Third party, can not joint win)
iLikePie5-  Larry Underwood - “developmental JOAT. You gain abilities of increasing use throughout the progression of the game. NP1: Miller. NP2: 1x tracker NP3: 1x watcher NP4: 1x vigilante.”

Living Players:

Supadudz
Danielle
Misterchris
Whiteflame
Speedrace
Drafterman
Ragnar

Obviously with the TP dead, we know that we are dealing with 3 scum.

Anyway, note that I will have missed out on a lot of details as I am just now tuning in and have skimmed the last few DPs, so please correct me on any inaccuracies and fill me in on some of the lore of the past few days.

BTW, have to apologize for my absence. School has been brutal the past couple days, and my Mom's bday was today so was celebrating that with the fam. 

SUPADUDZ:
Null-scum read but that doesn’t mean much because I missed out on a lot of the context behind the argument between Drafter and Elminster. I roughly agree with the consensus that he is being a bit erratic and aggressive. That said, I do agree with some of his criticisms of Drafter. Drafter’s tunneling was pretty unwarranted up until he revealed that he had a cop’s say-so in Elminster’s guilt, which pretty much puts me at a crossroads. I feel like if Drafter is scum, Supa is innocent and vice versa, as with Drafter being scum I could easily see Danielle being a scummate or maybe Ragnar.

DRAFTERMAN:
Leaning null atm but I have my suspicions. Like Danielle points out, for the mafia to kill Pie they would have to have a role cop and know that Pie is more than a simple Miller. Since we know Elminster could not joint win with mafia, maybe the mafia team’s role cop (i.e. the “cop” Drafter says is in his chat) investigated Elminster and revealed his role, allowing the mafia team with Drafter to fake confirm him and also get rid of the TP.

SPEEDRACE:
My strongest town read, mostly because:
  1. Warren’s PM paints him as the doggy companion of his own character, who is town-aligned. 
  2. Night phases have been going quickly. As Lunatic likes to point out, a Speed scum team usually entails long night phases.
  3. Speed has been fairly reserved about throwing around accusations from what I can tell. 
DANIELLE:
I feel like she was a bit too sure about Pie not being scum, and I am shocked she didn’t get onto Drafter for pushing a conceptually bad lynch (up until he claimed he had a cop’s report, the lynch had no real grounding in evidence). Danielle-Drafter team? Then again there’s the fact she was leaning no-lynch up until Drafter actually gave concrete evidence. Overall null. 

RAGNAR:
Pretty null, not much to go on here. 

WHITEFLAME:
Playing pretty lowkey. Like, he posts, but nothing that makes waves. He does push for a no lynch for a while in DP2, so that’s something. Haven’t seen Whiteflame as scum, so gotta go null on him. 

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
If other people believe those results strongly enough, then I will. I think that would be a mistake, but far be it from me to guide everyone else in the right direction when you're so adept at pushing them down the wrong one. If you want to force a claim, force it through more votes, though I don't think you'll be happy with the result.
drafterman
drafterman
For the record, I'm claiming to be in a PM with the cop. Three possibilities:

1. I'm lying and there is no cop on the game despite a miller.
2. I'm lying and the real has chosen not to out.
3. I'm not lying.

MisterChris
MisterChris
Yooooo I totally missed that new COP read on Whiteflame.... not sure what to think. If we mislynch this DP are we screwed?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
It's lylo. This is when all cards get put out on the table.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
I'm shocked Lunatic invited MisterChris to play in this game. He seems like a cool person and all but literally in every single game I've played with him (maybe like 5 now?) he was inactive like 95% of the time. 

Yeah this is pretty accurate.  If you can't tell most of my activity is popping into a thread on the forums, dropping a post and then vanishing. I can do that with the 10 minute breaks we get every once in a while during the school days, but otherwise I'm restricted to whenever school is out when I am most likely eating or doing homework. School has absolutely screwed my ability to stay tuned into long complicated threads like these, but I promise when I get time I am a good player. 
drafterman
drafterman
Btw if whiteflame was town he'd have been lynched already.
MisterChris
MisterChris
The COP needs to reveal himself and give a full claim. 

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
Why?
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Woof

Catching up rn
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@drafterman
As you said, it's lylo. All cards on the table. If they have nothing to hide, why wouldn't they comply?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
They do have something to hide: who they are so they aren't killed or roleblocked by mafia.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
BTW if you look back into the games I played during the summer where I had all the time in the world, I was very active... Guess I need to figure out how to stay active on these games with school because other people seem to manage. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
Bark bark growl

I'm caught up now

I suppose drafter could be maf but he had an excellent point when he said that the real cop would've outed if he's maf. It has to be Whiteflame

VTL Whiteflame

Also now I'm sad b/c I thought I could read WF lol

Also, cop should not claim, that's crazy
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
Says the mason who has a trusted cop on his side that could also vote to lynch me at any point if he/she trusted the results of that investigation. If I was town and one or more scum wasn't on (hard to believe, I know), they wouldn't risk voting to lynch me before they could get a lynch off. They have no reason to out themselves. But hey, keep that finger on the button. Makes it easier for mafia to win.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@drafterman
Fair point I suppose, but I would like all the security possible... Can he at least give his character claim through you?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
Woof

Claim please, there is literally no reason not to
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
Claim
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
@MisterChris
Fair point I suppose, but I would like all the security possible... Can he at least give his character claim through you?
Woof, no lol we know the cop is real so there's no reason to give mafia leeway. Assuming WF flips maf, there's two mafia left so we don't have any reason to help them with fake claims
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
I agree, claim. Then we can press for the COP to give his character claim through Drafter. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
Ah, but we don't know his affiliation. Could be mafia role cop, as I detailed here:

Like Danielle points out, for the mafia to kill Pie they would have to have a role cop and know that Pie is more than a simple Miller. Since we know Elminster could not joint win with mafia, maybe the mafia team’s role cop (i.e. the “cop” Drafter says is in his chat) investigated Elminster and revealed his role, allowing the mafia team with Drafter to fake confirm him and also get rid of the TP.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
Ah, but we don't know his affiliation. Could be mafia role cop, as I detailed here:
Woof, drafter could be role cop? Possible but why isn't the real cop outing? We KNOW there's a cop because Pie had a miller

This lynch shouldn't be dragged out this long lol
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
Well I agree it's less likely than him telling the truth (and might not be Drafter, could be another scum member. And the real cop could just not exist for all we know). I just want extra security. Why not make certain?