The Prince of Peace.

Author: Stephen

Total: 43
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Like I said, Jesus never once utters  the words Christian, Christians or Christianity. 
I'll take it you don't know that the word Christian is from the word Christ, meaning follower if Christ. My 9 year old nice knew that.

I hope conditions in England improve for you.

So do I but I know they won't while there are cowards such as you on the planet.
Wow. Does any Gentle Reader think this guy should be on a watch list?

Did you here what two of your countries Muslim congress women had to say lately?
How is it pertinent to our topic? You think they are terrible but you quote them as your support? And support for what? My country isn't a shithole.

Do not cave into this shite and stand up and at defend your faith if not your country
Didn't you condemn Jesus for doing what you're doing? The Prince of Peace is starting to sound right nice to you now huh?

Really, should it be this easy?
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Did you here what two of your countries Muslim congress women had to say lately?
How is it pertinent to our topic?

My topic .

You think they are terrible but you quote them as your support?
To support my statements.

My country isn't a shithole.

I didn't say it was.   I have said don't let AMERICA become one like my country that is being turned into a shithole by cultures alien and incompatible to my English culture and way of life .  But you know that  I said that and are now just struggling for anything that will inflame an argument in a desperate attempt to be right about... something or anything. 

You are instead though making yourself look absolutely fkn stupid!

Do not cave into this shite and stand up and at defend your faith if not your country
Didn't you condemn Jesus for doing what you're doing? 

Show me where I have condemned Jesus , bright spark. 

I am asking/begging AMERICA not to cave in to the menace that is heading your way and have shown you that it is closer to home than YOU may want to even admit.   Just like our ex Prime Minister your  Messiah, Barack Hussein Obama, stood on the world stage and shouted to the world that  "Islam is a religion of peace" when the facts speak for themselves that Islam is anything but.  Or do you believe   Barack Hussein Obama, that Islam is in fact a religion of peace? 

Like us here, you already have Muslim Shariah courts that will take precedent over your own laws of the land. And this can only happen with the complicity of those like you - those "turn the other cheek" and  "love thine enemies" types ignoring it.  Your leaders will start by telling that these Muslim shariah laws are only practiced on the "domestic arbitration" front and will not affect the laws of the land, when in fact they already do. 

There will be no Prince of Peace riding to rescue, princess.   There is a new god on the block, the age of the fish is over.

you ignored this ...... at your own peril.   If you can't manage all of the words just read the bold highlight.

“You,the Muslim community in Georgia, by yourselves, can literally swing this entire election and send two Democrats to the U.S. Senate, which makes Kamala Harris the deciding vote,” she said. “And you can actually alleviate harm and suffering on millions of immigrants in this country, particularly on the issue of immigration reform.”
“Let history be made, and let the story be told: On January 5, 2021, it is the Muslim American community, the votes from the Muslim American community in Georgia, that literally helped us win back that Senate and put us back on the path towards winning justice for our [Muslim] community,” Sarsour said.

And that ethang 5,  is exactly what has happened  in towns and cities up and down my once green and pleasant land. Where the large Muslim communities have simply voted in their own Muslim Mayors and Muslim MP's and not on merit but simply because they ae Muslim.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
How is it pertinent to our topic?

My topic .
When you figure out how it's pertinent, (look it up) get back to me.

You think they are terrible but you quote them as your support?
To support my statements.
Are they honest?

My country isn't a shithole.

I didn't say it was.
I know. Did I say you said it was?

I have said don't let AMERICA become one like my country that is being turned into a shithole by cultures alien and incompatible to my English culture and way of life.
Sort of how you think Jesus was doing when He told His disciples to buy swords?

But you know that  I said that and are now just struggling for anything that will inflame an argument in a desperate attempt to be right about... something or anything. 
You burst onto flame at just about every comment Stephen. I long since stopped caring about your perpetual outrage.

You are instead though making yourself look absolutely fkn stupid!
Lol. That must be what's bothering you.

Didn't you condemn Jesus for doing what you're doing? 

Show me where I have condemned Jesus , bright spark. 
Your ideology is built on lies - Stephen

When Jesus told His disciples to buy swords, was He not telling them to stand up and defend their faith if not their country? You condemned Him for it.

I am asking/begging AMERICA not to cave in to the menace that is heading your way and have shown you that it is closer to home than YOU may want to even admit.
Should I sell my clothes to buy a gun?

Just like our ex Prime Minister your  Messiah, Barack Hussein Obama, stood on the world stage and shouted to the world that  "Islam is a religion of peace" when the facts speak for themselves that Islam is anything but.  Or do you believe   Barack Hussein Obama, that Islam is in fact a religion of peace?
Well, is Barack my messiah or not?

Like us here, you already have Muslim Shariah courts that will take precedent over your own laws of the land. And this can only happen with the complicity of those like you - those "turn the other cheek" and  "love thine enemies" types ignoring it. 
Who was it again that taught the "turning the other cheek" and the  "love thine enemies" doctrine that you now seem to despise? Ah yes! I remember! The Prince of Peace fellow! Wait.

There will be no Prince of Peace riding to rescue, princess.   There is a new god on the block, the age of the fish is over.
So, when He says "get weapons", you condemn Him. And when he says, "Love your enemies", you condemn Him all the same. This Prince of Peace guy can't catch a break from you can He?

And that ethang 5,  is exactly what has happened  in towns and cities up and down my once green and pleasant land. Where the large Muslim communities have simply voted in their own Muslim Mayors and Muslim MP's and not on merit but simply because they ae Muslim.
You will not see it now, but the first step in your downfall was when you Brits left God for your silly PC doctrine that included the falsehood that all cultures were equally good. Your youth had nothing to believe in. Nothing to live for.

Just like you.

Welcome to the godless Britain you always wanted. The Prince of Peace has left you alone as you requested. Enjoy!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
You are spent ethang. 

You are now at the stage creating further argument where there isn't one.  

I suggest that you seek  some further religious education before you even attempt to challenge me on these scripture that you know absolutely nothing about other than what some of pastor or chaplain has rammed down you extremely large mouth.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Lol. As long as you keep shutting up every time I post scripture you insisted didn't exist.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
As long as you keep shutting up every time I post scripture you insisted didn't exist.
I never have done.

And that will depend what it is  you post and  claim about any particular part of scripture.

Is all I have ever get from you is lies and your own interpretation of what only you believe the scripture means. Never proof.   Since august 2018 you have created 45 threads. Only ten of those are in the religion sub forum of those ten only about  four would qualify as religious scripture subject matter.
 There isn't much chance of a  lying back peddler  such as  you "shutting me up". You are simply are not clever enough.

I don't doubt that you will continue to try getting me banned as you have done in the past and since your return from your own ban for a continued pattern of sexual harassment, wasn't it?.#17

Like I have said, princess. Your boy Jesus was a warrior messiah building an army who was cutdown by the ruling  classes of the day after his attempted rebellion at the temple.  He wan't sent by god, he wasn't a miracle worker and he certainly wasn't a Christian.  And I know this because the bible tells me so and I am not forcing you to believe it.  

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
I don't doubt that you will continue to try getting me banned...
I don't want you to be banned Stephen. I want you to be intelligent.

Like I have said, princess. Your boy Jesus was a warrior messiah building an army who was cutdown by the ruling  classes of the day after his attempted rebellion at the temple.
Sounds just like you telling me to "defend" my country. How you can condemn Jesus for doing the same thing you're doing seems like hypocrisy to me.

He wan't sent by god, he wasn't a miracle worker and he certainly wasn't a Christian. 
If Christian means "follower of Christ" then of course Jesus was not a Christian because following yourself is a stupid concept. You didn't know this?

And I know this because the bible tells me so and I am not forcing you to believe it. 
No, you just keep repeating it like a over zealous Jehovah witness. I will believe the bible over you everytime., so I will reject your loony interpretations.

Bye Felicia!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

Stop lying.   You have been on a mission trying so hard to get me banned since your return that  every line of every comment that you direct towards me lights up like Las Vegas. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen

Stop lying.   You have been on a mission trying so hard to get me banned since your return that  every line of every comment that you direct towards me lights up like Las Vegas. 
If I was given the choice between you and I having real conversations and you being banned, I would choose the conversations in a heartbeat every time, even if we continued to disagree on religion. I keep telling you that the mods are not as easy to manipulate you you seem to think. Neither of us can make them ban anyone or give anyone a pass.

I begin to toss you as soon as you start swearing and calling me a liar. If you didn't start it, there would be no drama.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Stephen
And he also says "blessed are the peacemakers" and "love thine enemy" and "turn the other cheek" and "all who live by the sword will die by the sword." The dude could vacillate between harsh and hippie.
 Well when we consider what ancient Palestine was like under Roman rule(read Josephus).  I am sure I would be saying one thing in the open and another behind their backs. When Jesus said "render unto Caesar" it must have sent the Galilean zealots into a frenzy. Their hatred of Rome and anything Roman is well documented and to pay tax to Rome was anathema to these cut-throat assassins. 

Taken as a whole, Jesus seems to be saying that even though peace is the intent,

I think he was giving the  diplomatic approach a chance. And had an army on standby. And he got cut down before he had a chance to use it.  Just like the Baptist.  This of course didn't save Jerusalem or the temple. The Romans finally had enough of the infighting of the many different sects and all hell broke lose.

his message will inevitably bring mixed and controversial reactions,

Indeed the mixed massages come thick and fast in these scriptures. Jesus did a lot in secret and was visited after dark  in secrete by members of the council. One can only image these rich men were  supporting and funding his cause..  and who can forget that he spoke one thing to the commoners and another "for those with ears".

potentially dividing households and turning children against their traditionalist Jewish parents.
Yes this is what rebellion causes. When one wants to change or upset the status quo. It also happens every time we approach an new age. Jesus and  his disciples  discussed the end of the age and the new age to come a few times. I believe this played a large part in Jesus'cause. and his claim to the throne.
I think one of  the things that makes the New Testament so interesting is watching Jesus walking a tightrope between all the differing factions, ideologies, and groups applying pressure on him from different sides. In this environment I would expect him to say different things to different audiences, honestly. 

And in the case where a person must choose between Jesus's message and their family, it is imperative that they choose his message.

It is never made clear what  Jesus the Jew's  message really was. But  two claims he makes stand out from all of the rest don't they.

Matthew 10:34

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"

Matthew 15:24   "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
But can I ask why you have isolated these passages in particular as defining Jesus, to the exclusion of all other passages?

Matthew 15:24 is a comment Jesus makes to a Gentile woman who wants him to heal her daughter, but when pressed he cries "Oh woman, your faith is great!" and does heal her daughter. So even though he says he is only for the lost sheep of Israel, his actions immediately prove that to not be the case.
Castin
Castin
-->
@ethang5
I could post some of your past comments that would make Jesus seem mild by comparison if I took away all the context.
I stand by what I said. Frozen was overrated.

FROZEN WAS OVERRATED. Go on, you can all call me a monster if you want.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Castin
And in the case where a person must choose between Jesus's message and their family, it is imperative that they choose his message.It is never made clear what  Jesus the
Jew's  message really was. But  two claims he makes stand out from all of the rest don't they.
Matthew 10:34  “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"

Matthew 15:24   "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

But can I ask why you have isolated these passages in particular as defining Jesus, to the exclusion of all other passages?
Well they are specific and to the point. Jesus speaks of his intentions. He also admits, as I have explained, that his intentions will cause division even in the family. 

Matthew 15:24 is a comment Jesus makes to a Gentile woman who wants him to heal her daughter, but when pressed he cries "Oh woman, your faith is great!" and does heal her daughter. 
So even though he says he is only for the lost sheep of Israel, his actions immediately prove that to not be the case.
How does that prove "that not to be the case"?
 Is it yet another ambiguous biblical half story?  Or is it Jesus contradicting himself?  Why would he contradict himself in the presence  of his disciples that he had told his mission was to save Jews only? Have you asked yourself any one of these questions? 

It appears that the contradiction is clear doesn't it.? So was this intentional or out of necessity? It was intentional because he wanted her to go away out of necessity.

His actions show to me that he needed to silence this woman  as quickly as he could.  Take into account what I said to you above : >>>

Stephen wrote: Well when we consider what ancient Palestine was like under Roman rule(read Josephus).  I am sure I would be saying one thing in the open and another behind their backs.#19

You may not have taken the time to find out where Tyre & Sidon was and by whom they  occupied and ruled ?  Which is where this particular "healing" had taken place; Tyre and Sidon.

This woman has been running after him shouting out " son of David"  all over the place and calling him "lord".  " send her away"  ( get rid of her) was an option.
But then ,  on top of this , she made a great show of it by worshiping him in full view of everyone including any Romans that was present!:  When she did this  he was left with no choice but to shut her up himself.  It took just twelve words and she was silenced. 

25 "Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me". <<<<<<<< In the open for all of Rome to see"!!!!

There are many verses in these scriptures where Jesus specifically forbids his followers never to tell openly what they had witnessed him do or say because ,  he told them:

"My time is not yet here; for you any time will do.." .

Understandable  considering that he was in the middle of building a resistance force and considering he had come to reclaim  a  throne that someone else happened to be sitting on at the time and  put in place by Rome,  it was imperative that he keep who he was,  and  his mission secrete until "his time had come".

And to just point out; there were many Hellenised JEWS among the Diaspora (scattered Jews) making them gentiles in Tyre & Sidon.  JEWS -  had been under Greek rule before Roman rule  since 334 BC and many (like this woman's daughter) would have been "lost" to the gods and customs of the Greeks. There were NO Christians in Jesus` time.

21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
FROZEN WAS OVERRATED. Go on, you can all call me a monster if you want.
WHAT!?!! FROZEN WAS OVERRATED???

I can't even talk to you... you.....you.... MONSTER!!!