Reading to Impress A Crush (Cheesy)

Author: Vader

Total: 43
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
My parents complain that I don't read that much. During English class, I saw my crush read a book. I said fuck it and am looking to start reading for leisure now...
Vader
Vader
bump bump bump srsly isn't it corny than corn
XLAV
Debates: 0
XLAV
-->
@Vader
Reading books won't make you win her. Most of the time its your personality that women look at. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@XLAV
its worth a shot. personally not the way i'm going, but it is to build a "common" interest. Besides my book is pretty enjoyable

Logical-Master
Debates: 6
Logical-Master
-->
@Vader
Gonna tell you something I wish someone had told me when I was your age. If you have a crush, you need to go man up and ask her out. Take a shot! Screw reading books or anything corny like that. Ask her out! If she says yes, cool. If she says no, screw her, laugh it off and move onto somebody else. It's that easy. Women like a man who is assertive and takes what he wants, consequences be damned! If you wanna be a lawyer some day, that's a lesson you're gonna have to learn anyway so you may as well get it over with right now!
Vader
Vader
-->
@Logical-Master
It's harder to do in some sense. I haven't known well well enough. I want to actually star a convo and talk and stuff.
Logical-Master
Debates: 6
Logical-Master
-->
@Vader
It's easy! Failure is a part of life. If she says no, laugh it off and move onto somebody else. If you don't ask, she's eventually gonna get with somebody else and you'll have blown your chances anyway. You don't even need to plan extensively. If you've known her longer than ten minutes, just ask what's she doing on Friday night and she wants to see a movie with you. The rest writes itself.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Logical-Master
You have a point. I just want to build a "bond" so then when I get the balls to do it, I will because I am comfortable

Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Logical-Master
If she says no, screw her, laugh it off and move onto somebody else.
I did not read that right 

Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Vader
I want to actually star a convo and talk and stuff.
Ask her about the book? Work from there, ask about the book, seem interested. If it's a book she likes a lot, she may want to share the title with people and enjoy someone expressing interest.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Vaarka
Idk how I missed the response

Vaarka and I think alike. That was exactly my plan
Jhhillman
Debates: 1
Jhhillman
Funny story: I started baking (ie baking cookies, pies, ect) to impress a girl. I bacame completely addicted and bake all the time, aften with hrer We're now best friends. Not quite the result I wanted, but in retrospect, it's a helluva lot better thasn it would have been if we tried dating.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Jhhillman
Lol that was funny. I like you. You seem funny.

You do anything to impress a girl. I am already on my second book. Oh boy. ;)
Vader
Vader
Update: We are planning to work together on a project out of school for English. It is a Shakespeare Project!

Checkpoint reached!!
Jhhillman
Debates: 1
Jhhillman
-->
@Vader
Yay! Good luck! You should ask her out!
Vader
Vader
-->
@Jhhillman
I still want too develop a friendship. Most couples reported that their friend was their GF/wife. I want to make sure she ain't a player or a hoe
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Vader
Those check points lol

Best of luck in getting closer to her. Be advised, if you guys do get together and it goes south for whatever reason, try to end on 'good' terms. You don't want there to be a weird bitter dynamic between you two in the class. 

Vaarka
Vaarka
Do what Steven said 
Vader
Vader
-->
@SamStevens
Agree. I doubt this project means anything tho
Vader
Vader
UPDATE: She may be coming to my Halloween party :)

I am going to dress up as a sexy country boy....;)). Hopefully she comes.

This could be a major checkpoint

Vader
Vader
 UPDATE: Ladies and gentlemen, we got em. She is coming to my Halloween party.

SONG HYPE Hit or miss(oWo) i guess they never miss (X) ya, u got  a boyfriend (:0) but i bet he doesn't kiss ya(  ;-)-_0)
Vader
Vader
UPDATE: The Halloween Party went well

It turns out we share a lot in common. I spent like 45min straight talking and I'm starting to get some good vibes :). Hopefully with the project and all we will be able to get VERY close and eventually develop stuff

Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Vader
Glad to hear things are going well :3
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Vaarka
Lol
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
If she says no, screw her, laugh it off and move onto somebody else.

You not reading it right, has resulted in me not reading it right eithe. Thanks for dragging us into the gutter 😂
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
You're welcome <3
Vader
Vader
-->
@Vaarka
silly bird trix are for kids
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
I will tell you the truth and give you advise 100x better than the bad advice LM gave but frankly I don't care if you like it or follow it at all. You deserve to learn the hard way with all these people supporting you, just to teach them a lesson but I worry more about you.

You're treating her like a fucking chocolate egg you find on an Easter egg hunt. You're so obsessed with the hunt you haven't sat back and asked if she wants you or if you actually want the egg long-term to not just indulge in one time and be done with.

I don't give a shit about monogamy or any social construct, I am talking about priorities. You're going to get trampled on and she's going to feel no guilt while doing it. Females at your age are extremely fluid emotionally and even in who they are. They aren't like us guys, they aren't developing gradually with a set personality or taste. She could easily crave someone else a week after kissing you and telling you she wants your babies in the future.

You don't trust me? Think I'm a sexist, ageist bigot? That's fine. You will see in the long run that I'm saving you from pain. Wait until you're older, school and having hobbies are more important at your age. You're experiencing a rush of hormones, you're not experiencing actual love, I know EXACTLY how powerful it feels and the way to realise what I'm saying is true is to ask yourself why you don't want the other girls in your class as bad as her. You'll realise there's absolutely no answer, you have developed a hormonal, irrational attachment that is going to scar you if you keep pursuing it at your and her age. You don't even give a shit about her either, you just want to make her 'yours'.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
No I know what you are saying and I expect that 100%. They are going through periods and shit so stuff gets wacky. They will ruin you and I know that
Vader
Vader
Since everyone loves updates, I guess we will just post one for the sake of it and fuck it why not

UPDATE:
It may be a stale week ahead on the Supa stuff. I don't see most of my time this week. Plus we may start a new book. But if we get new seats for this new book we are starting, we could be in good shape chief. Also our project worked out well. We got a fucking 88 holy shit. It was her highest grade and mine. So something fucking clicked. 

Since I am free af Friday, I asked to hang on Friday just like get some fucking food and shit then go hang out with her friends. 

Wish me luck