Thread Count

Author: ethang5

Total: 35
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
On the 15th is was 9 threads on the first page of the religion board.
On the 19th is was 11 threads on the first page of the religion board.
Today, the 20th it is 13 threads on the first page of the religion board!

There are 25 threads per page. One is pinned.
Fully 52% of the threads on the religion board is by a single poster.

When and where have we seen this before?

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
XVideos
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@ethang5
Do you mean that guy who is constantly posting, pretending to not be able to spell or understand grammar?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@janesix
Yep.

How did you know he was pretending?
RoderickSpode
Debates: 0
RoderickSpode
-->
@ethang5
I remember you mentioning in one post that you suspected he was Willie.

What was funny was shortly after that he told a riddle in one of his posts, which I think is signature Willie if I'm not mistaken.

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@ethang5
His grammar and spelling mistakes aren't natural. He's a fake.
Castin
Castin
-->
@ethang5
When and where have we seen this before?
A long time ago, in a religion forum far, far away...
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@RoderickSpode
Yeah, he can't keep in the character 100%. When he gets excited, he slips.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@janesix
Good catch! I thought of a post detailing how many different ways he has misspelled a single word, but decided it wouldn't be funny enough. The great thing is that he MUST stay in character after he's busted, but his compulsion forces him to keep posting. So he can be tossed repeatedly and he just has to keep coming back.

Until mods.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Thread Count

Another thread created in the religion forum that has absolutely nothing to do with religion. 
46 threads you have  created ethang5.   Of which 11  are posted to the religion forum  of which only 4 contain religious content or are actually to do religion. .

Of your 4,936 posts/comments roughly four-fifths are posted in the religion forum and  are all to do with argument and agitating not to mention a  "pattern" of sexual harassment     (masturbating over another forum member, is one example) for which you were given a deserved lengthy ban. #17

"Judge not, that ye be judged. For with what judgment, ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again". Matthew 7:1-2

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considers not the beam that is in thine own eye". Matthew 7:3

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
Lol. We've seen it more recently right here in this Kingdom Castin. Remember this?

Related to the OP, Speedrace and I have made the decision to begin locking new threads created by already banned users. This is in accordance with the CoC as per the invented actions clause.
- Ragnar
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
The atheist again quotes the bible as the touchstone of morality.

But at other times, it's the very penwork of Satan.

Go figure.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Thread Count

Another thread created in the religion forum that has absolutely nothing to do with religion. 
46 threads you have  created ethang5.   Of which 11  are posted to the religion forum  of which only 4 contain religious content or are actually to do religion. .

Of your 4,936 posts/comments roughly four-fifths are posted in the religion forum and  are all to do with argument and agitating not to mention a  "pattern" of sexual harassment     (masturbating over another forum member, is one example) for which you were given a deserved lengthy ban. #17

"Judge not, that ye be judged. For with what judgment, ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again".
Matthew 7:1-2

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considers not the beam that is in thine own eye". Matthew 7:3

The atheist again quotes the bible as the touchstone of morality.  Go figure.

Indeed your own scriptures point to and highlight your own dirty hypocrisy.  You should "go figure" Or do you need those relevant verses explaining and put into context for you?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
I've been saying all along.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Yeah, you have been.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Indeed your own scriptures point to and highlight your own dirty hypocrisy.
Yet its the worst book ever written!

One would think, if atheists think the bible is so evil, they would cheer on a theist who went against it. But noooo. At those times the bible is the height of morality. Just let the theist start following it again, and the non-hypocritical atheist will immediately condemn him for following that most evil of books.

I have come to realize that the truest sign of the Antichrist is incoherency, not meanness.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
The best definition of Utan-ity, would probably be, having the quality of trees or a forest.....There's something of a connection there.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Yeah. He does seem to have a tree fixation. Wonder how ties into his early childhood trauma that set his obsession and compulsion in motion?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
I won't say anything about fixations here.....That's another debate .   LOL.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Too vulnerable on the "atheist on religion board" charge to want to go near fixation, eh? I can't blame you.

Many fixations are normal. Most men are fixated on a certain part of the female anatomy. Most people are fixated on money, for example. But being fixated on trees? Is that not a little weird?

Not just liking trees, but being fixated on them, seeing yourself as a kind of tree. I think it a key to his mental issues.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Weird...I'm not sure.

Trees are an extremely important aspect of some people lives.

Just like  religion I suppose.

I'm a butt man...Not to big though....Needs to be nicely in proportion....OOOOh.

And do I (discreetly) ogle young women's butts as I drive through town?...You bet.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

Thread Count

"Judge not, that ye be judged. For with what judgment, ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again".
Matthew 7:1-2

The atheist again quotes the bible as the touchstone of morality.  Go figure.

Indeed your own scriptures point to and highlight your own dirty hypocrisy.  You should "go figure" Or do you need those relevant verses explaining and put into context for you?

Yet its the worst book ever written!

The OT is a vile book I'll grant you that. 

At those times the bible is the height of morality

Yes. It shows its own hypocrisy but more so your own. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
I'm speechless.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Whoooooooooosh!!!

Don't bother looking up. It passed you by already.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
 It passed you by already.

Your god-awful hypocrisy and double standards are never missed by me. see post above #10
And while you are oblivious to the fact of your throwing stones in glass houses you totally ignore your own scriptures and your gods command.

Or did you miss this entirely>>

Thread Count

"Judge not, that ye be judged. For with what judgment, ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again". Matthew 7:1-2

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Why are atheists always quoting the bible? Do they ever read anything else?

Stephen, it's obvious you're a sad person in a lot of pain. I really hope you find some peace. Your suffering is almost palpable.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Ah...And you don't do the same?

Well perhaps your a boob man......Do you refer to them as boobs in the U.S?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Not by anyone under 35.

I am a Mrs. Ethan man. She's yummy!

And she's one of my proofs that there is a God!
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Good....Just as I'm a Mrs Z man.

But that doesn't prevent a natural reaction in the High Street.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Why are atheists always quoting the bible?

To correct the lies and double standards that the likes of you often use in vain attempts to defend it. Not to mention your hypocrisy See  example [A] below.

I must admit, that  I quite enjoy at times, reading the Christian attempts at justifying for instance,  the murder of Jobs 10 children .

Do they ever read anything else?
I do. The more one reads the more one understands that Christianity for instance, is probably one of the greatest cons in the history of man and its legal. 

"It has served us wellthis myth of Christ" - Pope Leo X

[A]  Or did you miss this entirely>>

Thread Count