Author: ethang5

Total: 35
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Or did you miss this entirely...
Nope. I'm just waiting for you to spam it several times as you will spam it repeatedly whether I respond to it or not.

After you get your spamming Jones out, I'll tell you it's disingenuous stupidity. But we're not there yet.

But I am wondering, how many people can a mental patient be obsessed with at one time?
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
But I am wondering, how many people can a mental patient be obsessed with at one time?

I don't know. Your the one arguing with and deriding  every member on every sub-forum that you post on here that doesn't agree with you. 

I'm just waiting for you to spam 

Forcing me to  remind you of your own misdemeanors and out right abuse and disregard for forum rules  when you single out members for what you consider to be a breach of the forum rules, is not spamming. 

Your own record here for abuse and total disregard of the rules (including "repeated a pattern" sexual harassment#17) is legendary.  
 Yet you seem oblivious to your own hypocrisy and double standards. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen

I don't know.
It's certainly at least 2.

Forcing me to  remind you of your own misdemeanors and out right abuse and disregard for forum rules  when you single out members for what you consider to be a breach of the forum rules, is not spamming.
Your ban for spamming was probably not deserved then.

Yet you seem oblivious to your own hypocrisy and double standards.
But you can see it right? Keep trying to "remind" me. Perhaps your spam will one day do more than clutter up the board.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@ethang5
Lol. We've seen it more recently right here in this Kingdom Castin. Remember this?

Related to the OP, Speedrace and I have made the decision to begin locking new threads created by already banned users. This is in accordance with the CoC as per the invented actions clause.
- Ragnar
That happened during my absence and I learned only after I came back that Willows had opened a string of multi's. Sad I missed it.

It sounds like he used the same aggressive personality in all of his multi's, though. Is it really his style to adopt a grammar-challenged faux Christian guise?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
He did that in a couple of his socks. Sometimes pretending to be theist (but his militant anti-theist can't be hidden) at other times, a virulent atheist.

He was quiet during my time away so I can only conclude that his fixation is with me and not just Dart. It's difficult to see who has the more pathetic life, him or hari.

Where are their families?