@Lunatic
Confirmed it’s the E. It’s the Tim Allen Movie one
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@LikeMagic
 just to undermine the townread in hopes of a mislynch
Notice how I suspect you and WF to be jester/mimes, I'm trying to avoid any lynch of both you to prevent a mime win, the no lynch being the opposite of a mislynch
LikeMagic
Debates: 0
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
70% was generous. It's def more than that. Not just using TP. They's claim, oh but we should be cautious because it could be X mechanic. In nearly every live mafia game I played Mike, Max, Bullish or someone else as scum conjured up some random theory for why a townie's claim should be suspect. They would plant the seed early, subtly, just incase it was narrowed down and they needed a lynch of said person later and needed to justify it. They'd then generally drop it, then only revive it at the end and be like "OH. EM. GEE., so and so is X, you got us dude"
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I’ll be on later tonight. Did a skim and it seems Whiteflame and Bullish are top targets. I have to reread bullish 
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@That1User
I am HATED so obviously I am discounting this ridiculous mechanic. No idea what a mime is, but I am not TP. Also, are you saying you now not only are saying there's one TP, but there are two?
That1User
That1User
-->
@LikeMagic
They would plant the seed early, subtly, just incase it was narrowed down and they needed a lynch of said person later and needed to justify it.
Here's where your theory falls through, you don't try to mislynch mimes 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
Your basis for suspecting Bullish is silly. Do you know how many games i have been in where scum said, in response to a valid role claim of an otherwise non suspicious townie, "oh but could be X twist to the role, or could be TP, or could be totally random game mechanic," just to undermine the townread in hopes of a mislynch. So someone randomly without basis saying could be TP is something that should be looked at suspiciously. You and Bullish are just two  big personalities, whom by your nature feel the need to define yourselves as in opposition to the other. So you're just doing scum a favor (ignoring scummy behavior) and cluttering the DP with your battle while distracting from legitimate leads. I am rarely confident in my reads, I am confident in this one, and I am going to continue to put all my cards out with my reads, since I will be killed early and you will have my reads as a townie as my only contribution after my death. 
First of all, you are dismissing my entire behavioral read on bullish as tunneling him for the 3rd party thing. That just happens to be the thing he decided to respond to. He dismissed the rest of my behavioral reads as "BS" without making a point. I also attacked several weak contrived seeming investigative posts that look like he was trying to appear pro town with little follow up.

Second, you keep saying you've seen this many times before without actually citing instances where you have. You are acting like scum target 3rd parties more than townies is an objective fact. I am sure you can find an instance or two where this is correct, while ignoring many other instances where town also target 3rd parties. 

Third, I find it increasingly frustrating that you are acting as if your read on whiteflame is more substantial than my read on bullish because you decided that it was. Especially considering your lack of experience playing with whiteflame, where I have played in literally every forum game he's been in. I am not town clearing him, but I think the case on whiteflame is particularly weak. Before you even pointed out the "hypocrital point" (which upon reading whiteflames response no logner feels hypocritical) I pointed out that whiteflame commonly behaves the way he is now as town. I don't think it dismisses him from being scum entirely, but seeing as you yourself admitted to not having played with him before, I'd think you would take my point with a grain of salt.

Lastly, I am not arguing with bullish simply for the sake of arguing, nor am I trying to distract the day phase for pride or being right. If that's what you think I am doing, you are wrong. I find bullish genuinely scummy, and will continue dialogue with him until his answers click with me in a way that I feel makes him not a priority. 
That1User
That1User
-->
@LikeMagic
I am HATED so obviously I am discounting this ridiculous mechanic. No idea what a mime is, but I am not TP. Also, are you saying you now not only are saying there's one TP, but there are two?
Mimes are TPs who win when they are voted off, aka a double jester, two TPs happened in Drafter's Paranonia game where Danielle and WF were mimes, they were both voted off and both won in a TP/mime victory
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
That1, as scum,  claiming I am TP with White would really be a brilliant move. Don't know enough about That1 to know if they are experienced enough to think of that . But it would prevent me (a townie with a negative town utility) from being killed early enough to prevent the harm from my game mechanic and simultaneously save your scum buddy. If you are scum, I am impressed. 
That1User
That1User
-->
@LikeMagic
I am HATED 
I believe you here, but I'm not discounting the possibility of jester/mime entirely
Bullish
Bullish
I don't agree that scum have more incentive to hunt for 3rd parties at all.
Well you're wrong cause this is literally one of the classicest of classic scum tells and I am genuinely baffled you of all people do not know about it, and then come here and try to argue against it with a bunch of fallacies.
That1User
That1User
-->
@LikeMagic
That1, as scum,  claiming I am TP with White would really be a brilliant move. Don't know enough about That1 to know if they are experienced enough to think of that . But it would prevent me (a townie with a negative town utility) from being killed early enough to prevent the harm from my game mechanic and simultaneously save your scum buddy. If you are scum, I am impressed. 
Fuck I wish I was scum now lmao I didn't think of that reasoning
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
70% was generous. It's def more than that. Not just using TP. They's claim, oh but we should be cautious because it could be X mechanic. In nearly every live mafia game I played Mike, Max, Bullish or someone else as scum conjured up some random theory for why a townie's claim should be suspect. They would plant the seed early, subtly, just incase it was narrowed down and they needed a lynch of said person later and needed to justify it. They'd then generally drop it, then only revive it at the end and be like "OH. EM. GEE., so and so is X, you got us dude"
Again, this doesn't feel like objective analysis that scum target third parties more than town should. That said I can agree to dis-agree with you here. One point I might make, is that that1 is a pretty nooby mafia player. The one game she played in as scum, she messed up pretty hard in her claim. Every other game she's played in, she's been mislynched for bad logic. For example she was mislynched for not understanding out miller worked and phrasing herself as a "Hidden miller" when she got an investigative result on her showing she was guilty. She was mislynched in the last game for logical flaws as well, as town. 

In one of the like 4 games she played in, we lost to two third parties, so there is basis for her to be weary of third parties. 

Again I am not town clearing her here, I actually think she might have scum slipped and I am waiting for her to answer me before deciding, I am just making this point to offer a different outlook on why she might be suspicious of a third party, as opposed to using SOP style logic that faultily suggests town rarely have reason to suspect someone of being third party.
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@That1User
Honestly, if you are scum and that is what you were going for, hats off and you should get some sort of prize because it would be like super big brain and ballsy. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@That1User
Please answer. Are you Nightmare before christmas?
That1User
That1User
-->
@Bullish
@LikeMagic
Vote me if you think I'm scum
That1User
That1User
-->
@Lunatic
Please answer. Are you Nightmare before christmas?
I wish I was
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@That1User
I wish I was
Can you explain the joke about why you said nightmare before christmas?
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@LikeMagic
I back u up the the third party as a distraction thing BTW. You and I are probably too lazy at this point to sift through a bunch of games to find instances of TP/mechanic trolling. So I'm saying I back u up and he's just gonna have to trust us on this.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@That1User
How about this, I don't vote for you and you vote for water.
That1User
That1User
-->
@Lunatic
Can you explain the joke about why you said nightmare before christmas?

Bc Bullish was painting me as a spooky villain, it's Christmas mafia, so I went with Nightmare Before Christmas, think your avi primed me too
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
In one of the like 4 games she played in, we lost to two third parties, so there is basis for her to be weary of third parties. 
This is useful knowledge. 

as opposed to using SOP style logic that faultily suggests town rarely have reason to suspect someone of being third party.
I was not saying that town should not be suspicious of TP, I was saying we should be weary of and look close at someone who randomly raises baseless game mechanic concerns, as same is often used as a tactic to cause confusion and/or create random suspicion on townies. I do not know if Bullish's thoughts were in line with mine, but I too was suspect of That1 when they randomly brought this up, especially having contributed almost nothing outside of this random comment in the game at that point and for awhile after. 
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@drafterman
you drafter come here and tell Lunatic that TP hunting is a scum tell.
That1User
That1User
-->
@Bullish
How about this, I don't vote for you and you vote for water.
Why are you willing to ally with someone who is scum?
WP is definately on my scum radar for the potential slip, wouldn't be opposed to it
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@That1User
Bc Bullish was painting me as a spooky villain, it's Christmas mafia, so I went with Nightmare Before Christmas, think your avi primed me too
Hmm...
That1User
That1User
-->
@LikeMagic
 but I too was suspect of That1 when they randomly brought this up, especially having contributed almost nothing outside of this random comment in the game at that point and for awhile after. 
Yeah I didn't have anything to contribute/that was the first thing I thought of to say, it's not baseless to say in this context though I see why you see it this way

LikeMagic
LikeMagic
Reiterating my reads since I have to die early. For what they are worth postmortem:

TOWN
  • oromagi
LEANING TOWN
  • Luna
NULL
  • Supa
  • Pie
  • Bullish
FOS
  • whiteflame
  • that1user 
  • WaterPhoenix / Speedrace
  • drafterman 

I have moved Bullish to Null since I feel more confident in my White read and it is incredibly unlikely they are both scum. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
you drafter come here and tell Lunatic that TP hunting is a scum tell.
While I am sure drafter would love to jump on an oppertunity to disagree with me, i'd probably find any argument concerning SOP behaviors convincing. If you could find instances where that1 specifically has done this as scum, i'd probably buy that more.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@That1User
I don't even scum read u that hard.

Now that I think about it, Lunatic is the one who manipulated you into thinking I'm somehow hard scum reading you, which is sus af. I have at least 2 ppl I'd rather push than you.
That1User
That1User
-->
@LikeMagic
FOS
  • whiteflame
  • that1user 
  • WaterPhoenix / Speedrace
  • drafterman 

Why do you FOS Drafter?