Dementia in heaven.

Author: zedvictor4

Total: 39
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@ethang5
There are unique and unknown risks to messenger RNA vaccines, including local and systemic inflammatory responses that could lead to autoimmune conditions.
FLRW
FLRW
After more research, I don't think inflammatory responses will be a problem. The problem will be as Michal Linial, a professor of biological chemistry at the Hebrew University says.

Linial explained that “mRNA is a very fragile molecule, meaning it can be destroyed very easily... If you put mRNA on the table, for example, in a minute there will not be any mRNA leftover. This is as opposed to DNA, which is as stable as you get.”

She said that this fragility is true of the mRNA of any living thing, whether it belongs to a plant, bacteria, virus or human.

As such, she said the worry should not be that the mRNA won’t get into the cells and instead will stay outside, floating in the body and causing some kind of reaction. Rather the concern should be that if it doesn’t enter the cells, it will disintegrate and therefore be ineffective.

She said that while Moderna and Pfizer are based on new vaccine technologies, they are asking our bodies to do something they do every day: protein synthesis, the process where cells make proteins.

Moderna and Pfizer are simply delivering a specific mRNA sequence to our cells. Once the mRNA is in the cell, human biology takes over. Ribosomes read the code and build the protein, and the cells express the protein in the body.

Linial said she believes that the reason no mRNA vaccine has been developed yet is because there was just no need to move this fast on a vaccine until COVID-19 came along. She noted that most of the vaccines people take today were developed decades ago.

She said her concerns have less to do with the use of mRNA and more to do with the long-term efficacy of the vaccine, as well as other challenges that could cause something to go wrong and lead people to believe they are vaccinated when they are not.

For example, she said that because mRNA is so fragile, the Pfizer vaccine must be stored at negative 70 degrees Celsius. If the ideal environment is not maintained, the vaccine could “spoil” and become ineffective.

In addition, she said several questions remain, such as whether these vaccines will really be able to mount a sufficiently protective immune response and how long that immunity would last.

“It would be the worst [scenario] if people behave like they are immune but can still become infected,” Linial said.

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
There won't be any dementia in heaven. 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@FLRW
There are unique and unknown risks to messenger RNA vaccines, including local and systemic inflammatory responses that could lead to autoimmune conditions.
After more research, I don't think inflammatory responses will be a problem. 
Glad you got that worked out. Lol.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
As I said to Mr ETRNL.... I can run with certain non-theistic interpretations of a soul and heaven principle. But theistic versions tend to suggest a level of self awareness after death....So, self awareness relative to what?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@zedvictor4
As I said to Mr ETRNL....

And so are you saying that a body is a vehicle for a soul.....Rather than ones body being the vehicle for ones soul.

A body is a vehicle for a soul, a soul can exist as it is without the physical body.

This seems to render the self as irrelevant....An inconsequential existence, as if ones gathering of life experiences is meaningless.

Does not follow, either that or I don't know what you're getting at.

In fairness, I do understand where you are coming from....And I do run with the idea of  residual energy or data left over as the body is rendered to it's component parts, and I can see also how this might serve a universal or evolutionary purpose.

No, the soul exists as it is, that is as a being who experiences, observes and reacts to its surroundings. Your soul is not the residue of what you are now lol, you will be you when you leave the body. You're still holding onto the materialistic idea of consciousness, I'm talking about something entirely different. Maybe reread what I wrote.

I can also run with a HEAVEN principle as a collection point for the above...And as I have stated for along time I run with the notion of a GOD principle as an ultimate evolutionary goal.

Evolution as a process (the formation of the vehicles for the soul) is entirely distinct from the existence of God and the soul. I can elaborate on it more but you're going to have to ditch the preconceived notions and trust I know what I'm talking about.

In these respects, I can see that the self would be irrelevant and the body would be purely a vehicle for a soul in the form of residual energy or data.

Again, this is not residual energy and the brain does not create anything, it's simply a conduit for the energetic presence of the soul...which exists independent of the physical components. It's a vehicle (the material body), do you exist independent of your vehicle? same concept easy to grasp. Your vehicle is simply the tool you use to navigate this world, when you leave this world you leave behind that vehicle but you still exist as who you are.

But I must stress...Definitely no floaty about bloke that looks like Gandalf...And the bible is still, just a naive fantasy version of the the same old hypothesis....That is to say, creation and evolution with a purpose.

As long as you hang on to your fantasies about what consciousness is you might as well not ask questions about the soul, unless you're truly ready to investigate it.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@zedvictor4
So, self awareness relative to what?

Relative to its surroundings (within creation), or simply itself (within God). Self awareness is an observation either within creation or as its own awareness or point of observing. Consciousness is your observation point whether you exist within the body or independent of that body. Consciousness is neither created nor destroyed (only manipulated/reduced/confined) so you will always be self aware no matter where you go or what body you inhabit. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@zedvictor4
.Definitely no floaty about bloke that looks like Gandalf..

Lol, the conceptions of what God is is lost in the misconceptions of incarnated Beings. I'm assuming you're talking about spirit bodies. Anything that takes on form within creation is a created thing whether it is a human or some spiritual entity. Consciousness independent of form obviously has no form, so consciousness exists outside of form just like energy. Energy exists within form and independent of form, consciousness is the same only it reflects self-awareness whereas energy is inanimate. 
Spirit bodies are not the soul itself, when you leave this world you will be present within your spirit body which is also called the subtle body. This body still confines you to the after life, but it's not your consciousness (or soul). Your forms within creation are what you are observing through to have a point of reference that you are somewhere within a created world. 
If you left creation entirely you would still be conscious but you would have no point of reference in existing somewhere, you would simply just be self aware. This is the state of being in which the fulness of God exists as. When someone or some piece of literature expresses God in form, that's an incarnation, as in God existing within a bodily vessel. These types of Beings can have many different looks and have many different expressions. 
In order for God to confine your soul to creation, God must cover the soul and reduce your experience to points within a created realm. And God does this by covering you in layers of form or embodiments...When you leave this level of existence you will be present within the next parallel world where you will have a corresponding form that becomes your point of reference. 
Your spirit body is made up of atoms that exist as much higher frequencies of vibrational states, and the ratio of mass is far less dense to the point where it has a transparent quality to it and virtually evades the human sight perception. These bodies are much lighter due to the difference in vibrational qualities (so they do in fact "float" or seemingly float), they call this form the spirit, or subtle body (look up that term)...
A soul must have a form or a body to be confined to places in creation, but it does in fact exist independent of anything developed or created within the created realms. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@zedvictor4
Just trying to elaborate some here, so you have clear idea of what is going on. Awareness exists as it is completely independent of any other components so that no matter where you are, you are still there. You can't go anywhere or lose any body and not exist anymore...that's not how this works unfortunately. 
Once God desired to send your soul into creation apart from Itself to experience life, God wrapped your conscious soul in layers to confine you to locations in creation. These layers include the etheric layer (intuition), the mental layer (mental), the causal layer (memory), the astral layer (emotion) and finally you were given a physical body (senses/physical perception). 

As you leave each layer of form or covering you are present within that corresponding plane of existence. Yes, that means there are several parallel layers of existence cut out as individual universes which are known as the multiverse hypothesis. These preceding worlds are known as the afterlife, the spiritual domains but they are just parallel worlds. So that means that there is an etheric universe, a purely mental universe, a causal plane, an astral dimension and finally a physical universe which is the outermost layer. 

If you were to leave each layer starting with the physical you would literally experience everything you thought was forwardly orderly, as reverse lol, materialists have it all azz backwards, it starts with consciousness, then to the mind, then to the emotions and finally to the physical experience sense perception. You would start with the physical experience and observe preceding levels in order as I presented them. This renders the physical layer as the least consequential in the reality of what you are.
As you are present within one of these corresponding universes outside the physical layer the dynamics of what you can experience is dramatically different because the laws of physics change, each layer is less restricted by the restraints of physical laws because of the properties of what makes up your external experiences. This is why when souls leave the physical body they report themselves as "floating" or hovering, that's due to the lightness of the spirit body. When you get to the mental worlds, you literally experience everything through thought without having the limits of the physical and astral body. You do suffer the limits and consequence of the mind though, which is why you can't enter these worlds until one learns the destructive nature of the mind and thoughts. 
The fun part is when you get to the pure conscious realms, even these are independent of the mind and you experience everything by intuition alone. Your experience becomes created through dream-like qualities, which is wonderfully creative and blissful yet also very dangerous. Only souls who have learned complete discipline and control can enter such realms of existence. 
Anyway, before I get too far into this just consider that the order in which you perceive to be the order in which you exist, is actually the opposite. It should instinctively resonate with you if you set aside your preconceived ideas. Creation can get really fun, but the physical world is but a flick in time compared to what you will experience on your journey. 
And yes, that means that your spirit body, your astral body will exist much longer than the physical body due to the ratio of matter vs prana. Which is cool because the astral world, which most souls think is heaven, is astoundingly beautiful and far less inhibiting. The planets that exist in the afterlife and the places within them are unimaginably wonderful.