Author: Danielle

Read-only
Total: 147
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
Mafia has a role called "scout" that is the same thing as a tracker. He would be a scout in the off chance he is scum. To clarify, I don't currently think misterchris is scum, but if you are town, it would give one cause to think that he might be.
ya but isnt it still a huge int play if he were scum, cause then you all would lynch me and then i'd die and he'd just get lynched next dp

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Water is lying.

I am Yukon Cornelius. In the Rudolph movie, I spend my life looking for ”silver & gold” (in reality it was peppermint, but this isn't revealed until later in the movie). I’m a kind man, and I do not mind using my skills to help navigate others & save Christmas. I am a tracker & win with town.
Beautiful we have scum between Water and Chris. This couldn’t get any easier!
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Lunatic speculated SK as a possible second third. You know what I'm thinking? Lyncher.
I could see that. Mostly because she is so willing to write bullish off of her results. However if she was lying I don't know why she would manufacture bullish into the results, if she wanted to garner my support for the whiteflame lynch knowing my pre-disposition for wanting to lynch bullish. I think she is falling victim to tunnel vision as a townie, more likely than lyncher, but I won't dis-regard it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@LikeMagic
did you visit supa?
Jesus Christ why are y’all spamming me this? I did not visit Supa
LikeMagic
Debates: 0
LikeMagic
-->
@drafterman
This is suspicious as fuck. You aren't pretty much confirmed town. You claimed a role that can't be verified without lynching you. A role that can be scum. And all of a sudden you have results we're just supposed to trust from you and pretty please don't ask around to validate them?

Lunatic speculated SK as a possible second third. You know what I'm thinking? Lyncher.
Feel free to lynch me then if you think I am scum. Please articulate your full analysis leading to that brilliant conclusion though first. You're clearly scum and desperate. I would be fine with my lynch or White's this DP. I am tired of trying to convince everyone. It's annoying. Nonetheless the caroler should not out themselves when scum potentially has lots of info already. I am not willing to put a target on a player with a town-positive role to save me, a hated. I could see why you as scum would want caroler to out themselves though. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
i'd like to clarify the full claim i made last dp. i am not a tracker i am a WATCHER. 
LMAO you are so full of shit

VTL Water
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
ya but isnt it still a huge int play if he were scum, cause then you all would lynch me and then i'd die and he'd just get lynched next dp
I mean he doesn't get auto lynched by proxy of you flipping town, it would be a point against him, but I'd still reccomend taking behavior and night actions into account.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
My priority would still be bullish in this scenario.
+1
with the caroler results and last dp i also think he's sus as hell. if you guys just go insane and decide me to lynch me for some reason i'd much rather bullish get lynched next dp than mr. chris.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Thankyou.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@LikeMagic
Feel free to lynch me then if you think I am scum. Please articulate your full analysis leading to that brilliant conclusion though first.
You mean like a brilliant "full analysis" like this:

You're clearly scum and desperate.
?

I would be fine with my lynch or White's this DP. I am tired of trying to convince everyone. It's annoying. Nonetheless the caroler should not out themselves when scum potentially has lots of info already. I am not willing to put a target on a player with a town-positive role to save me, a hated. I could see why you as scum would want caroler to out themselves though. 
Dude, you spent half the day telling everyone it was Lunatic.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ILikePie5
will you read the rest of the dppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Lunatic
Lunatic
Any reason I shouldn't hammer waterphoenix? Anything left to be discussed on the table?
Danielle
Danielle
Vote Count

WaterPhoenix (MisterChris, oromagi, drafterman, Pie) -- 4/6 votes 
whiteflame (Magic) -- 1/6 votes

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
i watched supa np1 and he was visited by pie and speed. speed prob used vig on him but was then killed by maf. idk what pie was doing there
Ok you’re definitely scum lol
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ILikePie5
what the fuck???

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
yo i swear im not fukcing blind the np results i got from danielle said pie and speed visited supa?!
Lunatic
Lunatic
Oh I thought he was at l-1.

vtl water
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
I think it's pretty obvious at this point. No reason to drag this out with a clear CC on both the role and the supposed results of the role.

VTL Water

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
Any reason I shouldn't hammer waterphoenix? Anything left to be discussed on the table?
yeah, nevermind bullish. vote pie next dp either my watcher results are bugged or he's lying.

LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@drafterman
Dude, you spent half the day telling everyone it was Lunatic.
Lunatic voluntarily confirmed he visited me, since i received results from a player, it was natural to assume he was the caroler, him having outted himself as same. Now knowing he is not caroler, it makes no sense to give scum even more info. 
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
VTL MAGIC
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
ack my bad guys sorry for claiming tracker and not watcher. i'm not good at the reading or the remembering :(
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
if water is town, scum team is White, Drafter, and Pie
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
why are you self voting
Danielle
Danielle
Vote Count

WaterPhoenix (MisterChris, oromagi, drafterman, Pie, Lunatic, whiteflame) -- 6/6 votes 
Magic (Magic) -- 1/6 votes

The day phase has ended. GET YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS IN ASAP. 

Water has been lynched - flip will be revealed next day phase. 
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
Because I have an anti-town utility role. If the obvs scum isnt getting lynched we should not risk a mislynch with so many unknowns, knowing I need to die anyway.
Danielle
Danielle
Vote Count

WaterPhoenix (MisterChris, oromagi, drafterman, Pie, Lunatic, whiteflame) -- 6/6 votes 
Magic (Magic) -- 1/6 votes

The day phase has ended. GET YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS IN ASAP. 

Water has been lynched - flip will be revealed next day phase.