XMAS MAFIA - END GAME

Author: Danielle

Total: 192
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@LikeMagic
It is perceived as personal or emotional. 
Hope you didn't get that vibe from me
LikeMagic
Debates: 0
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
My wife found out in talking about this game that I had never seen Nightmare Before Christmas so she is insisting I watch tonight. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
Hope you like it, its a very iconic movie. Very interesting
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@LikeMagic
One of my personal favorite stop motion films, love the music.
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
for my review, I thought it was interesting. I don't really think it was a Christmas movie, nor a Halloween movie. Good movie, but I wish that it could have ended with Jack being able embrace the joy of Christmas and incorporating that into Halloween Town
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@LikeMagic
Yeah, I can definitely see some room for arguing that the ending could have better utilized what it had built upon throughout. I like that he was able to find his spark again, but it's only a matter of time until he's in the same rut.

It's hard to classify it as a Christmas or Halloween movie, exclusively. It definitely has pieces of both, but I'd say it leans into the latter more than the former. As for what it is, I'd just say it's a lot of fun and leave it at that.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Well it was released on October 29th, so that's a big clue as to what it was intended to be.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
for my review, I thought it was interesting. I don't really think it was a Christmas movie, nor a Halloween movie. Good movie, but I wish that it could have ended with Jack being able embrace the joy of Christmas and incorporating that into Halloween Town
Not sure I remember the ending, I think I am going to have to watch it again soon.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
I didn't pay attention to the game and haven't looked at balance too much but for what it's worth I think we should move away from D1 innocent child. They're better D2+ IMO
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
I think this is the second or third one recently
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@whiteflame
Yeah, I can definitely see some room for arguing that the ending could have better utilized what it had built upon throughout. I like that he was able to find his spark again, but it's only a matter of time until he's in the same rut.

It's hard to classify it as a Christmas or Halloween movie, exclusively. It definitely has pieces of both, but I'd say it leans into the latter more than the former. As for what it is, I'd just say it's a lot of fun and leave it at that.
Exactly my feelings at the end. But definitely a lot of fun and I can see why it is so iconic. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@warren42
I'd agree. I'm not a huge supporter of D1 innocent childs.