Real Cool Christmas Fax

Author: Utanity

Total: 7
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
I got into this a mazing alivator yesterday then I pushed the button and it was a mazing because it took me to another level. Anyway at mid night before Christmas Adam he says Its Christmas Eve. And you know why the Christmas tree it doesnt stand up? Because it doesnt have the legs and last year I got this wooden leg in the Christmas stocking. I took my son to see santa and he was smelling of booze and cigarettes and I bet santa didnt think much of him. My maty is a hip hop artist and at Christmas like he un raps but did you know that santa when he walks backwards he says oh oh oh and like he comes down the chimney because it soots him. But his nationality is north polish and he wont have the covid 19 because he spent the year at the north pole in ice olation.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
Here's a cool Christmas fact: Christmas isn't an accurate representation of the birth of Jesus. It's actually the birth date and date of resurrection of the Kemetic/Egyptian god, Osiris. You see, Osiris died four weeks before his birthday. He was later resurrected as his son, Horus, on December 25--Osiris's birthday. His Egyptian goddess and virgin wife, Isis (mother of Horus) claimed that after her husband's death, a full-grown evergreen/cedar tree sprung forth from a tree stump, where at its base, Osiris (spirit) would leave gifts for her. He would do this every December 25th.

Santa Claus is Osiris. Santa's sleigh is actually Osiris's solar barque. Christmas festivities are a pagan celebration.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Everybody celebrated the winter soclsotce so that is why it was globally picked for the date
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Athias
interesting theory
Athias
Athias
-->
@Dr.Franklin
interesting theory
It's the telling which dates back the furthest. The Nordic, Siberian, Roman, Greek, Turkish and German (and subsequently the United States) regions have their own telling of the origin of "Christ"mas and Santa-Claus, but the tradition of placing gifts at the base of a tree on the 25th of December was an Ancient Kemetic/Egyptian tradition in veneration of Osiris.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Athias
Santa Claus is St. Nicholas. Osiris doesn’t look anything like Santa.

Either way, this representation is mistaken even if it is correct back then. We define what festivals are and I doubt your telling can define such a commercialized festival.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Intelligence_06
Santa Claus is St. Nicholas. Osiris doesn’t look anything like Santa.
No. Santa Claus is Osiris. Santa Claus's appearance is based on an amalgamation of the Nordic gods Thor and Odin. (Thor and Odin are the Nordic incarnations of the Egyptian/Kemetic gods Horus and Osiris.) Thor was said to have ridden the skies in his golden chariot in red clad being pulled by his goats "Cracker" and "Gnasher." Santa Claus's great white beard was inspired by Odin. All polytheistic/pagan gods have the same origin. Their stories are just transmuted throughout different regions. Whether it be P'tah, Sekhmet, and Nefertum, or Asar, Aset, and Heru, or Nimrod, Semiramis (his mother) and Tammuz, or Kush, Semiramis, and Nimrod, or Tammuz, Inanna/Ishtar, and Shara, or Cronus, Rhea, and Zeus, or Zeus, Hera/Alcmene, and Hercules, or Jupiter, Juno, and Apollo, or Shiva, Pavarti, and Ganesha, or Odin, Jörd, and Thor, or Osiris, Isis, and Horus, they all have the same origin in ancient Sumerian mythology. And Sumerian mythology is based on the Luciferian trinity: Father God, Mother Goddess, and the Hermaphrodite offspring (Baphomet.)

Either way, this representation is mistaken even if it is correct back then.
It's still correct now. The predominant religion on Earth is Luciferianism.

We define what festivals are and I doubt your telling can define such a commercialized festival.
But it just did. And it's not "my" telling. Feel free to confirm/verify anything I state or have stated. According to scripture, Jesus wasn't born on December 25. Palestinian winters are notoriously cold, meaning shepherds and farmers would not have been out in the fields on the evening of Jesus's birth, much less Three wise men travelling. Furthermore, according  to the information on the Course of Abia, Jesus would've been born at the end of September (after the virgo equinox.) Elizabeth was into her sixth month of pregnancy (the then future "John the Baptist") when Jesus was conceived. Furthermore, Zacharias-who was inducted in the course of Abia--received word of John's conception near the end of June (after the summer solstice) which would put Jesus's conception at the end of December. Standard gestation period would result in Jesus's being born at the end of September.

Christmas festivities are more consistent with Osiris's death and the veneration of his reincarnation, not Jesus's birth. Luciferianism seeks to pervert Christianity by having the masses accept and perform Luciferian rituals under the guise of Christianity.