Debates: 0
TheMelioist
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheMelioist
Nice one.

Before we start teaching kids to speculate....We should show and tell them what is actually real.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Before we start teaching kids to speculate....We should show and tell them what is actually real.
Most of your posts here say nothing is real, or at least reality cannot be conclusively known. Contradict much?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
yeah theres tons of videos like that
TheMelioist
TheMelioist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I know, but I just thought I would share one.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@TheMelioist
I agree with Neil here, it is astounding and incredible, always makes me wonder why people try to claim that there is no beauty without god... I've never gotten that.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheMelioist
nice
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
How much does an online video weigh?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
I've only made one post here.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
i dont know

8 days later

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
I don't think it would be possible to teach kids what is real anymore. What's real is now an opinion.   Take gender for example, it was once thought there were two. It's pretty clear in todays world, that what ever you want to believe is real and true is what ever you want to believe is real and true. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@sadolite

Look up Klinefelter syndrome. Didn't God know anything about quality control?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
I'm assuming that I am older than you....And change used to bother me....And it will bother, unless one looks at everything in a wider evolutionary context. 

And the "new normal" is today and will be tomorrow....And in a thousand years from now who knows.....People a thousand years ago, could never have imagined the things that you take for granted today.

And so children will  evolve with change and some will eventually question change....And it will go on.

I've found that it's best to look for contentment, rather than challenge or attempt to keep up with change.

And my children are both in their thirties and are doing ok....Because they were taught to be level headed and not allowed to be overly influenced by social frippery.

And "Gender" issues, which globally affect virtually no one, are simply  a headline grabber...I find it best to ignore such media hype.

Regards.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Right and wrong truth and lies haven't changed since the dawn of time. The only thing that changes is public opinion about what is wrong and right a truth or a lie. Public opinion says there are now 54 genders this of course is a scientifically proven lie.  People face the same BS every generation have been forced to deal with .  It's just easier to deal with the challenges now. The hardest decision people have to make today is the countless choices and  opportunities  they have in life.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Choices and opportunities are distractions conjured up by marketeers after your cash, and can be ignored.....Life has certain necessities which cannot be ignored.

And there are two genders and 52 aberrations.....You know that and I know that, so don't dwell on it.

And right and wrong are concepts....And truth and lies are truth and lies.

And knowledge begets BS.....Its the inevitability of memory.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Choices that didn't exist before are new choices, they are not made up delusions.

There are two genders and 52 made up BS aberrations people pulled out of their ass.

Knowledge begets experience and wisdom.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
New choices are the result of human evolution and the evolution of knowledge....You can't have one without the other.....Otherwise we would still be living in caves carrying clubs and shouting ugh.

Yep, knowledge begets experience and change.....And some people are wise and some people are not so.

And you are part of all this......And even if you stand still, everything around you is going to keep moving no matter how much you complain.

So if others want to mutilate themselves in the name of progress and choice...Then that's their wise move.

I would suggest that you would be wise just to ignore it......It's a really easy choice to make.