What would you do if God commands you to murder.

Author: Wagyu

Total: 115
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Tradesecret
How is your minimal government going to know if someone has an abortion?
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@3RU7AL
How is your minimal government going to know if someone has an abortion?
Minimal government does not mean no government. Yet it is not a police state. It is a state where state, family and church have more equal power and responsibility. 

How many people have abortions now? I think your suggestion seems to imply that in a small government that females will go back to having backyard abortions.  I think your argument is flawed because this can happen whether we have big government or small government. And the primary reason that would happen is because abortions are made illegal.  

What needs to be taken into account is that in small government states, families become much more accountable to their own families and they do this because they are much more involved with their own communities and generally know what is going on.  And to a large extent they know now.  

The issue of abortion is in my view not simply a crime. Yes, it is in one sense, murder, but abortion is much more than that. It is a social issue.  It is to do with the communities lack of protection for its own people.  It has to do with a lack of education. It has to do with a lack of boundaries. It has to do with not understanding what the purpose of marriage is - and understanding what life is.  None of these things are going to change overnight if hypothetically the country could go from big to small overnight. 

I take the view that abortion is a white man's law.  IT serves them - so that they could do whatever they want with whomever they want - whenever they want - without any real implications.  I think the American government has also used it to systematically reduce the amount of African Americans, with abortions within that particular group of people higher proportionally than all others.  

How will any government know if there is an abortion? The answer is - they don't.  Obviously in a system where abortion is legal and free and medical staff are available - the numbers of abortions will be better regulated and known.  This can happen in a small or big government structure. Small governments are less likely to impose a morality on people - and this is deduced implicitly by definition. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Tradesecret
Obviously in a system where abortion is legal and free and medical staff are available - the numbers of abortions will be better regulated and known.
The number is only "known" if medical privacy is violated.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Tradesecret
What needs to be taken into account is that in small government states, families become much more accountable to their own families and they do this because they are much more involved with their own communities and generally know what is going on.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender,

TRADESECRETS OUTRAGEOUS UNGODLY QUOTES RELATIVE TO GOVERNMENT IN POST #90:  “To govern. Not to lead. Not to tell people how to live their lives. But to govern.” 

Barring the biblical axiom of our serial killing Jesus tells us how to live our lives, which you have forgotten Bible fool, why are you getting on your “High Horse” about government in the first place, where you should preach the inspired words of Jesus relative to what He thinks about government?  If you actually READ YOUR BIBLE, instead of using it as as door stop, you would know that we are not to believe in man's government, but only Jesus’ words instead, understood Bible fool?

“But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.” (Acts 5:29)

“But just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please man, but to please God who tests our hearts.” (1 Thessalonians 2:4

Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, ( Colossians 3:23

ONE OF THE MOST UNGODLY QUOTES YOU COULD EVER MAKE IN POST #88, BAR NONE!: “So yes I am very aware of the fact that my tax dollars are helping the poor and homeless. I am not happy about this.”

As if your admittance in being a Sexual Deviant, and even though disturbing, agreeing with Jesus that anyone that curses their parents should be murdered, now we can add the disgusting fact that you do not want to help the poor monetarily where this is assured through tax dollars!   BLASPHEME!

When stating the above fact, you once again slap Jesus in the face and therefore you do not warrant in being even a pseudo-christian because in the following inspired by Jesus passages, He disagrees with your Satanic position:

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.” (Proverbs 19:17)

Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor.” (Proverbs 22:9)

Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.”  (Proverbs 14:31)

For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.”  (Deuteronomy 15:11)

Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.”  ( Proverbs 28:27)

In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.”  (Acts 20:35)

Tradesecret, your presence within this forum is sickening as you go directly against Jesus' inspired words within the scriptures. To call yourself an assumed Christian is even more repulsive, therefore, tell us, why do you remain here at your expense of being the NUMBER ONE biblical fool?

Please explain your outright and unmistakable ungodly presence within this forum!  BEGIN:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender,

Jesus in prayer has told me to address the total biblical ignorance of Tradesecret, to at least try and save her/him/unknown from the sulfur lakes of Hell!  Therefore, has anyone seen Tradesecret around this Religion Forum, other than at least trying to address my "plethora" of godly posts to her/him/unknown?  Once again poor ol' Tradesecret goes MIA to my godly posts as shown above in #95, as being only one of many at this time, and seemingly because I have made her/him/unknown the continued #1 Bible stupid and ignorant pseudo-christian on DEBATEART.  

What is truly sad, is that her/him/unknown has this misnomer of thinking that they represent the true words of Jesus the Christ, which is not even close to being biblically true as I have easily shown every time Tradesecret posts their Satanic Devil Speak.

Let us pray for the runaway Tradesecret pertaining to Jesus' true biblical axioms.

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
3RU7AL wrote: Are you indirectly killing those children by not devoting your energy and resources to feeding some starving children?

Tradesecret wrote: #64 I devote a significant amount of my resources in trying to prevent abortions from happening. I also devote a significant amount of resources to programs which enable people to adopt children. I also devote a significant amount of my resources towards helping people who are left in homeless situations and are expected to be looked after by the government and its welfare programs.  

I provide resources to my local church as well who have significant means of assisting people in impoverished places around the world and locally.  

““Watchout! [Sayeth the Lord] “ Don’t do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven. Matthew6:1

How many times Reverend? >>
"You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.Matthew 22:29
Wagyu
Debates: 9
Wagyu
-->
@Tradesecret
You've left 3 people hanging man. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Wagyu

Wagyu,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE ONCE AGAIN RELATIVE TO THE #1 BIBLE STUPID AND IGNORANT TRADESECRET: You've left 3 people hanging man. "

Yes, Tradesecret has to continue to RUNAWAY from true biblical axioms at their embarrassing expense within this prestigious forum. Why? Simply put, in what he/she/unknown thought they knew about the scriptures, they most certainly didn't when I and many others expose Tradesecrets total and complete biblical ignorance!  Therefore, Tradesecret has to embarrassingly go into hiding once again like no one has seen him/her/unknown do this ungodly act before! LOL

All pseudo-christian Religion Forums are loaded with the ungodly Tradesecrets, and that is one reason Jesus has sent me here to quash their Satanic Devil Speak, and to address their runaway tactics, where at least, they are to "TRY" and defend the faith as Jesus' inspired words requires: "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15) 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Uh, have you seen Tradesecret  in other threads at DEBATEART posting subsequent to our last posts within this thread that he/she/unknown has run away from?  Tradesecrets runaway tactics most certainly do not bode well for his/her/unknown validity within this most prestigious forum, does it?  Sad indeed.

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT DOES NOT RUN AWAY FROM BIBLICAL AXIOMS LIKE TRADESECRET DOES WILL BE ....?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Uh, have you seen Tradesecret  in other threads at DEBATEART

Not recently Brother. But in all fairness to him Brother,  it may have something to do with his very heavy and demanding work scheduled. .. #63

It may be the case that he is at one University or another lecturing students and repeating those "biblical axioms"which you often highlight for him? 
It could be that he is in court representing the Melbourne priest that was arrested ( I think ) last year for sexual misconduct? Or has that case finished now?  Who knows? Anyway, The Reverend is a flat out busy man.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN REVEALING QUOTE: "It may be the case that he is at one University or another lecturing students and repeating those "biblical axioms"which you often highlight for him? "

You may be correct in referring to the Bible ignorant Tradesecret in using my biblical axioms instead of repeating his/her/unknown ungodly Devil Speak!  I have given Tradesecret another Jesus axiom relative to prayer in the link below, where Tradesecret essentially called Jesus a LIAR:

Furthermore, Tradesecret should be paying me for enlightening him/her/unknown on the inspired true words of Jesus the Christ, instead of using their ungodly and dumbfounded of the Bible presentations to the inept pseudo-christians within this forum, and at their talks on the outside!  To date, and approximately, since I am paid $450.00 per hour in schooling inept pseudo-christians like Tradesecret away from this forum, and when I easily school Tradesecret ad infinitum, then he/she/unknown owes me about $500,000 dollars since their arrival within this forum alone!!!

76 days later

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Wagyu
If God asked you to sacrifice what you loved most (exactly like what happened to Abraham), would you kill your son, or at least whole heartedly have the intentions of doing so? 
If god asked me to sacrifice my most beloved son, I would probably freak out.  How would I really know it was god? I would be confidant it was a trick someone was playing on me.  Just the idea of god talking to me would freak me out. I guess it depends on what god was like.  If he was bigger than me, or was threatening to throw me into prison or kill my other kids or rape my wife. 

I wore a mask even though I did not want too because I was scared of the police. I wasn't worried about covid - I have to die one day. But I don't want to go to prison.  Fear can make us do crazy things. 

But, hypothetically,  if it was god asking me to do such a thing - really - it might throw up some weird surprises - after all god allegedly is the creator life - so death or resurrection is always going to be a possibility.  In the Marvel movies - when someone had the gift of life - death sometimes was a cool way of surviving the evil.  

If god - the creator of life - is asking me to kill my son, probably (if I did not freak out too much - which I would) then I suspect there might be something deeper - a lesson he is wanting to teach me.  That sounds plausible.  

But given I don't believe in god, it really is a difficult one to get my head about.  Just trying to think hypothetically and logically. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Abraham was an idiot. I agree with zedvictor on this and rarely do I do so. Seek psychiatric help if this is genuinely occuring for you. If you can't afford it, reach out to a loved one and beg. This is dangerous, extremely so.
Matthew_18
Matthew_18
-->
@RationalMadman
Abraham was an idiot. I agree with zedvictor on this and rarely do I do so. Seek psychiatric help if this is genuinely occuring for you. If you can't afford it, reach out to a loved one and beg. This is dangerous, extremely so.
Don't you think that it is highly disrespectful to make such gratuitously insulting remarks when obviously you are in need of (no doubt, more) the same treatment that you recommend being dispensed to others?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Matthew_18

Abraham was backward in coming forward.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Matthew_18
Nope, not at all. Which comment did I maket
 that was hypocritical?
Matthew_18
Matthew_18
-->
@RationalMadman
Nope, not at all. Which comment did I maket
 that was hypocritical?

I am not aware of any hypocrisy at all in your comments. 
Perhaps you may like to point out what comments of yours were hypocritical if that would be any help to your pre-existing condition.
Matthew_18
Matthew_18
-->
@Stephen
Quite a powerful account we know and of course we are also aware that Isaac was not really the son of Abraham.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Matthew_18
When trying to troll someone by insulting their mental health I would recommend not being so simplistic in your gaslighting.

Don't you think that it is highly disrespectful to make such gratuitously insulting remarks when obviously you are in need of (no doubt, more) the same treatment that you recommend being dispensed to others?
Here you accuse me of two things. To which I reply:
Nope, not at all. Which comment did I make
 that was hypocritical?
Now, dear troll, if you can't use that mentally well brain of yours to ascertain where you accused me of hypocrisy and based the wrongness of me making the comment on said hypocrisy, perhaps it's you who has a deeply debilitating ailment of the mind. Xoxo
So, I would recommend before you make your next comment to sit and read what you write. It may help, if not I will just have to block you for being the shallow harassing sadist that you are.

Matthew_18
Matthew_18
-->
@RationalMadman
With due respect I was merely referring to your comments in post #104.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Matthew_18
Were you? I had no idea. I thought you were referring to my post in #104, not to my post #104.

Sorry for the confusion dear, now that we've cleared that up, 
Which comment did I make
 that was hypocritical?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Matthew_18
Quite a powerful account we know .....................

No it is a silly story. .  Abraham didn't have the brains to work out that god would be failing to keep his promise if he was to carry out the sacrifice of his "only son".  

15 days later

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Wagyu
What would you do if God commands you to murder.
Pray like that crazy is was someone I really despise.  
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Wagyu
If it's to murder someone that derserves it... i'd do it. If it's someone that i'm not sure that deserves it, but god has a good point, i'd try to murder... but if it's someone where god's point is stupid, and doesn't seem like they deserve it ... i'd fight god. God is just god... i don't care how many times i'd have to punch it in the face.. but if god deserves to be punched... i'd fk'in hit him straight in the jaw.