Hamilton

Author: Theweakeredge

Total: 6
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
It took me like 4 years but I finally watched it the other day, whenever I finally got Disney Plus, I quite liked it - and though the musical wasn't perfect - I think it did an overall pretty good job at summing up his life's major points. I'm just curious what other people thought? Not just on that either, I also really liked the performances in general, and from what I can tell Lin-Manual Miranda did an excellent job at writing this. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Theweakeredge
I hadn't seen it or heard it (although I heard about it very often) until last 4th of July, when Disney picked it up.  Man, I sang in the shower  those George III bits for like two straight weeks.  I started quoting it in debate arguments.  I've probably watched it twenty times now.  Yeah, sort of an instant classic for me.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@oromagi
I'm glad I'm not the only fan! I absolutely loved the show, and now Daveed Diggs has made it onto my list of absolute favorite actors - its a great.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
What? You mean the Mercedes F1 Champion?
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Intelligence_06
No I mean the musical, written by Lin-Manual, a sort of character study over the American founding father, Alexander Hamilton
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Theweakeredge
Oh that. Alexander Hamilton.