@Lunatic
Forfeited the night kill*
I thought about this as a possibility too
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
I wouldn't have because I would've been worried about getting roleblocked by you, and everyone sussed me per the logic because everyone bought into it. My evidence? You literally RBd me
That's post hoc logic. Show from the last phase where it is evident I would have roleblocked you.

drafterman
drafterman
Objectively scum wouldn't forfeit the kill because they'd prefer it to be LYLO rather than MYLO, where Lunatic can't make use of his ability (assuming Lunatic is Town).
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I find it interesting that everyone is so willing to dismiss the potential for this to be like dani/whiteflame or something
So, let me get this straight: I was NK’d, came back as Supa, who straight up declared his role, that role has been confirmed by 3 other people who each received different items, and I could still be mafia? I mean, wow, Supa would have had to do something insane for that to work.
whiteflame
whiteflame
Also, yes, I would like a full claim from Dani before hammering, but I have little doubt that Speed should be lynched this DP.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Objectively scum wouldn't forfeit the kill because they'd prefer it to be LYLO rather than MYLO, where Lunatic can't make use of his ability (assuming Lunatic is Town).
Unless they were banking on me not using my role and blindly buying that one of you or whoever you blocked was scum.

However I will grant you that they would have to have known that you were blocking someone NOT on the scum team. In order for that to happen it would have to be warren. And it would depend on if they got tracker results before they submitted the night kill which seems doubtful.

Or they just gambled that you wouldnt target one of them which would be risky but have game ending rewards.

Could be as simple as you vs speed but I wanna play this safe and get Danis character and role just in case.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
So, let me get this straight: I was NK’d, came back as Supa, who straight up declared his role, that role has been confirmed by 3 other people who each received different items, and I could still be mafia? I mean, wow, Supa would have had to do something insane for that to work.
Role confirmation =/= affiliation confirmation.

Also im not saying its you just used you as an example. It could be warren/ dani or me/dani or anyone other than speed and draft as a pair if scum forfeited the kill. Just trying to keep everyone open minded.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Alright, guess that makes sense, though it would be an odd choice for a scum role to give out gifts that grant roles to others, and especially to target town-leaning players early.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
You brought that on yourself btw
🙄
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
GHOST!
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Alright, guess that makes sense, though it would be an odd choice for a scum role to give out gifts that grant roles to others, and especially to target town-leaning players early
Town leaning players are very subjective though. Mods give scum townie seeming confirmable roles all the time.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Speedrace
No, and this seemed to be a misconception last phase. It could still have been drafter or Dani or Lunatic, we just had confirmation that they didn’t carry the kill
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
No, and this seemed to be a misconception last phase. It could still have been drafter or Dani or Lunatic, we just had confirmation that they didn’t carry the kill
They could be strongmen with the exception of drafter
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
They would if it would get them a free mislynch that ends the game
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
That's post hoc logic. Show from the last phase where it is evident I would have roleblocked you.
The fact that I was the most sussed
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
They can't get a free mislynch.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
If you were most sussed, why weren't you lynched?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
If you were most sussed, why weren't you lynched?
Most sussed after Pie flipped
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
They can't get a free mislynch.
Looks like they can to me
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
Lunatic can overturn it to a NL. They literally can't force a lynch while he's alive.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
Lunatic can overturn it to a NL. They literally can't force a lynch while he's alive.
What? If Lunatic agrees with the lynch then why would he overturn it :| also, they could just not kill again and then let people mislynch the next day lol
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
Still doesn't make sense. If you're most suss then you're the obvious mislynch target whether they kill or not. It'd be objectively better for them to kill and push for your mislynch at LYLO, where Lunatic can't use his ability and Town has to lynch versus not killing and hoping I just happened to roleblock you and push your mislynch when Lunatic can just over turn it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Still doesn't make sense. If you're most suss then you're the obvious mislynch target whether they kill or not. It'd be objectively better for them to kill and push for your mislynch at LYLO, where Lunatic can't use his ability and Town has to lynch versus not killing and hoping I just happened to roleblock you and push your mislynch when Lunatic can just over turn it.
Oh shoot, now I see what your saying, yeah in LYLO if I use the ability its game over so it wouldn't make sense to gamble a mislynch in MYLO instead of LYLO. So yeah I guess it's between you and speed then. Ima mull this one over. If you were scum this could be some really WIFOM-y reverse psychology, but yeah you do have a point. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
No, because if they thought you'd roleblock me, then killing someone would clear me. That loses them their mislynch target
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
where Lunatic can't use his ability and Town has to lynch versus not killing and hoping I just happened to roleblock you and push your mislynch when Lunatic can just over turn it.
Lunatic overturning it literally means nothing. I would still be a mislynch target the next day
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
If you’re argument is that, as scum you wouldn’t have performed the nk, then the fact that a night kill happened when I role blocked you would t clear you, would it?

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
If you’re argument is that, as scum you wouldn’t have performed the nk, then the fact that a night kill happened when I role blocked you would t clear you, would it?
It would make it less likely that I'm scum, never said it would clear me
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
No, because if they thought you'd roleblock me, then killing someone would clear me.

It would make it less likely that I'm scum, never said it would clear me

Lunatic
Lunatic
(sigh) danielle is no where to be seen, but honestly drafter's point makes sense. And I don't see drafter and warren as scum. Drafter knew he was being tracked every night and let warren just track him? Yeah doubtful. It's probably speed. Just wanted to be safe.

VTL Speed.