Crimes Mafia - Endgame

Author: Bullish

Total: 45
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
You were typing in the mafia chat to yell at me and dropping "smiley faces" which seem to say "Fvck you for telling me what to do" and then just dipped. The same time it took you to do that, you could have dropped a vote on a speed and dipped. I have no reason to stick around in the mafia chat just so you could prove a fvcking point to me that your a "strong independent woman who doesn't take no orders from a man" lol. You could have literally just logged in on your phone and dropped the vtl on speed and it would have been over. Yeah it didn't matter as much in this game, but that wagon could have easily dis-appeared, I have seen many games where it happens in MYLO. As scum you have to be kind of flexible. Also you said all weekend that you would be on after the weekend and didn't even log in monday lol. Pretty sure hopping on and VTL'ing speed wouldn't have taken too much from you lol. I don't buy the tears crap, but whatever, I'm an evil douche bag I guess.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
I am sorry for your loss...
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
I was typing in the Mafia chat because it required little to no effort for me to open, whereas going to the internet + signing on and post on a website required me to think harder than I was capable of at the moment. And I wound up not typing to you at all last night cuz I didn't have the energy. I have been saying that I am genuinely sick from an injury inducing insomnia to the point of vomiting on a regular basis from how sick it's made me. I told you for many days "I am struggling immensely from this injury" and have to go to physical therapy after work 3x a week on top of other responsibilities... yet I still typed to your whining, cry baby, no-life-having ass every. single. fucking. day. of this game. There was not a single day since January 4th that I did not sign on. Bullish can confirm (or I can post the mafia chat) as well as confirm that I came up with 100 different potential fake claims and have been contributing actively every single day.

It's true I can't post much on nights and weekends, and I did not post in the day phase on nights and weekends which is my norm, but aside from that I have posted a ton and contributed a lot. I did not "counter you at every turn" in the mafia chat either. I was bouncing ideas off you. I thought we made a really good scum team and you were my favorite scum partner that I've ever had because I didn't have to do it all alone. But I did a lot. And I did it all despite the massive amount of pain I have been in and telling you that I've been in.

But you being so fucking selfish and inconsiderate couldn't wait EIGHT FUCKING HOURS FOR ME TO SIGN ON? I told you I was in bed after reiterating I haven't slept for weeks but you wouldn't stop messaging me relentlessly. That is so fucking rude. You think I chose not to sign on and win the game in the middle of the night because "I don't need to take orders from a man?" Get over yourself. Even though after this End Game I am actually convinced ya'll are unconsciously sexist af, we both know you're just saying that because I'm pointing out how insanely immature that was. I haven't been menaced like that since my 3 year old cousin harassed me to play peek-a-boo with him on command. You are going to make some dumb ass comment about me trying to be vindictive when you  literally threatened to end the game and forfeit because I told you to please wait until 9:00 in the morning when I could sign on and make a post. That's insane and it's pathetic and ridiculous. You literally had a meltdown because you had to wait until 9am to win. What a fucking nut job lol dear god. 

For all we knew Speed was unlynchable (or had some other wrench thrown in the game) and I was being safe. But yeah fuck off, you are being a douche. And what's weird is that your monumental douchebaggery is unnecessary cuz you fucking won the game after your partner was read hard town by every single other player to the point I was never asked to claim until the end when I didn't even have to. You're welcome. Sorry your life as my partner was so hard. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
At the end of the day, I can't read minds, so if you honestly weren't being vindictive then I guess I am in the wrong. I figured the fact that you logged on just to yell at me while dropping smiley faces despite your tone clearly indicating the opposite of a smiley was you being the classic sassy danielle where you try to prove a point. I see you do it to people all the time, normally I think it's funny. It pissed me off because we could have just ended the game right there and you were actively responding to me instead of dropping a 5 second VTL on speed. And then I got on today and see that you drug out speeds lynch for like no reason, before voting him, even though I told you like 50 times all we needed to do was hammer him, so either you weren't listening, or were trying to spite me and prove me wrong long "Hey b1tch, look I am fvcking around for no reason because we can afford to, so I didn't need to vote last night".

Maybe I just interpreted your tone wrong. Whatever. We won its over. On to the next one.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
Sorry man :/
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
My condolences. It's hard to lose a grandparent in the best of times, even harder when you can't be there.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Sorry for bailing out, but I wasn't in the right mental state to keep playing
Vader
Vader
Reason why was because I didn't want to go AWOL on town if I knew I couldn't think logically about things. I'd ultimately be anti town and that would be a detriment to town, so I asked to be replaced
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
Sorry to hear about that Drafter
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Shit, that insider trading role is very interesting but also OP as fuck
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@drafterman
I was going to say something to the effect of my condolences, but I’d rather echo whiteflame’s statement. Well put.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Thank you all for the kind words.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
I didn't lynch Speed right away because I wasn't certain the game would be over and still wanted to appear town. SO WHAT? 

This is the only thing I said to you:

"Bullshit I’ve talked a lot I just have posted strategically. And now it is 11:30 on a work night and it is called setting a boundary :) I will be on very early" 

I have been saying for weeks that I am in massive pain + sick + going to physical therapy + exhausted + can't move, so when I say I need to set a boundary and wait until morning to get on the computer because I'm laying in bed on a work night -- why on EARTH would you assume I am trying to be vindictive? Despite the fact that I did nothing wrong you came into the End Game yelling at me and saying you "never want to be scum with me again" even though I played that game perfectly, fabricating a false narrative about how I didn't sign online because I was trying to hurt you and prove "I don't need no man" when I have never said anything like that. 

That response was actually me being nice to you because what I really wanted to say was the fact that you think I'm supposed to sign on to the computer whenever you want me to is fucking insane. I felt like I had to soothe a child that was throwing a tantrum because they had to wait until morning to open their Christmas presents. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
dude stfu and drop it lol. And stop playing victim whilst throwing out insults, RM style lol. "I cried" "Your throwing a tantrum" lol.

Fuck you.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
I don't feel bad for calling you out. You lied about your schedule saying all weekend you were gonna be on after the weekend and post. MYLO is the most important part of the game for scum to be active; You said all day you were gonna be on later to hammer. You didn't even attempt to log in but were more than okay to type in the discord. You could have voted speed like 20 times in the time you were posting, if you think you couldn't have you are just are acting like a boomer. 

I would have pinged any mafia partner for not being online when it's hammer time, it's fucking tradition. I would hope that my mafia partner would have done the same thing to me. If you weren't on, you weren't on oh well. What was annoying is that you were on, and TYPING. You 100% could have got on and voted but didn't to prove a point, which is also why you drug out voting speed as long as possible; to prove a point lol. 

I  don't buy the crying bull crap in the slightest, you weren't crying over me pinging you to get on lol. And if your wife was pissed at you for your phone buzzing you could have just silenced the notifications on discord, its super easy. Wagons in Mylo can dis-appear literally at any time, is scums job to message their buddies to get on and I would have done it to literally any mafia partner. I expect most of mafia partners either wouldn't see the message pinging if they legitimately weren't on but if they were able to type back I feel like most would have taken the 10 seconds to log on and vote lol. 

I'm playing the game to win, and pinging your scum mate is part of that. I have won a lot of games pinging scum buddies, even had one with magic once where we quick hammered because I pinged her to get on. If you are seriously offended by that, cry else where. If you want to stay pissed at me for pinging you go ahead. I don't care.