Why do people think Trump is a fascist?

Author: Jasmine

Total: 35
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
So if you try to be a fascist, but fail, you aren't a fascist?

Is Adam Schiff a "failed fascist?" why not? I just want to be clear about the people you think are and are not "failed fascists"
Assuming we are "ticking off the checkboxes for fascism" namely overturning elections and censoring free speech.

Or is Trump the only person in the entire universe that can qualify as a "failed fascist"?

Why is Trump the only person that could be regarded as a "failed fascist?" Are there really no other people in all of history that you know of that are also "failed fascists"

It's quite the pejorative term you created, and I would love to explore it with you in-depth.

So I ask again, what would make Trump a fascist.
Probably doing at the very least, the things Adam Schiff did along with a listing of a host of other RELEVANT things regarding actual fascism that wouldn't make me look like a total jackass slinging the term fascist around with the ridiculous flair of false equivalencies. All the while avoiding supporting the crony media that does so flippantly with the not so discrete objective of maintaining DC elite power.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
So if you try to be a fascist, but fail, you aren't a fascist?
Is Adam Schiff a "failed fascist?" why not? I just want to be clear about the people you think are and are not "failed fascists"
Assuming we are "ticking off the checkboxes for fascism" namely overturning elections and censoring free speech.

Or is Trump the only person in the entire universe that can qualify? 
He's the only person we're talking about here. Explain to my why Adam Schiff is so important to this conversation. Does Trump's status as a fascist depend on Adam Schiff in some way?

So I ask again, what would make Trump a fascist.
Probably doing at the very least, the things Adam Schiff did along with a listing of a host of other RELEVANT things regarding actual fascism that wouldn't make me look like a total jackass slinging the term fascist around with the ridiculous flair of false equivalencies. All the while avoiding supporting the crony media that does so flippantly with the not so discrete objective of maintaining DC elite power.
What specific things?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@drafterman
Explain to me why Adam Schiff is so important to this conversation.

Why is Trump the only person that could be regarded as a "failed fascist?" Are there really no other people in all of history that you know of that are also "failed fascists"

It's quite the pejorative term you created, and I would love to explore it with you in-depth.

Perhaps by identifying what a "failed fascist" is through real-life examples can we see why the media portrays Trump as a definitive fascist.

Perhaps.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Greyparrot
There are probably a lot. But this is a conversation about Trump and whether or not Trump is a fascist or not. Why do you have a problem talking about Trump?

Perhaps by identifying what a "failed fascist" is through real-life examples can we see why the media portrays Trump as a definitive fascist.

Perhaps.
Well, I think we've gone over, in depth, the real life examples of how Trump has failed to implement his fascist ideas.

So, back to the question at hand, what is something specific Trump would have to do to be a fascist in your opinion?

269 days later

BigPimpDaddy
Debates: 5
BigPimpDaddy
-->
@Greyparrot
BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH

YOU ARE HILARIOUS.

YOU COPIED "YOUR" ENTIRE GOD DAMN ESSAY FROM AN ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS WRITE SOMETHING YOURSELF BUT IT SEEMS YOU CAN WRITE 5 SENTENCES AT MAX!!!!!!!!!