Bakeries

Author: sadolite

Total: 39
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
All cultures are equal unless you are against Washington DC.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5

What they want is to decide Parler's moderation, on Parler's site.
No. They want to decide Parler's moderation on Google/apple's site.
Here is how you answered the same question on another thread.

So Google wants to decide moderation on Parler.
they want products that appear in their store to follow basic rules of conduct, yes.
Contradict much?

They have no such policy.
Google has alot of policies. Please read through all of them to confirm there is no such policy.
It's Apple and they have no such policy. I know you think posting a link makes you look like you know what you're talking about, but I have already confirmed it. That is why so far you have incorrectly used the US Constitution and analog telephone conversations to justify their ban. 

so in your mind, discrimination is being punished for things you are guilty of? that strikes you as discrimination?
Discrimination can also be when other guilty parties are not punished. 

there is a pretty major difference. No one can trace actual violence back to music on the apple store. We very much can trace violence back to the shit parlor is allowing. At least 5 people are dead, and parlor is very much involved in that. 
We who? The "traceback" is in your TDS besotted mind only.

1) all standards are "made up". Where else would we get them?
Standards should be applied in a non-discriminatory manner.

2) please show me where apple encouraged the murder of members of government. 
When you show me where Parler encouraged the murder of members of government. Remember now, not users of Parler, but Parker itself, since that is apparently your criteria.

I can show you where Apple did not moderate the violence encouraged by gangster rap on their music site and trace it up the high murder rate in black neighborhoods in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. I can even name rappers who have been shot after rap songs have threatened those same rappers with death. Those songs are on Apples music site.

you haven't established that Google or Twitter's CEO's have leftist beliefs.
I don't need to. They said so themselves. They went even further and admitted that most of their staff are leftists. You must not have watched the congressional hearings with the Big Tech CEOs.

And Parler isn't really a threat other companies.
At the rate Parler was growing, only an idiot would doubt it was a threat to Twitter. Hobo Jack is obviously not one of those idiots.

They are a shitty little right wing echo chamber.
Oop! Your TDS is showing. But when we call the MSM a shitty little left wing echo chamber, the libtards get hysterical. Lol.

The problem is that the echo chamber started amplifying calls to violence and parler was letting it happen. 
For three months American cities were burned and business looted by BLM/Antifa. But one single night of a few probably drunk hooligans roaming a building they were let into by police is the impending fall of democracy?

I am struggling to not call your hipocrisy for the stinking mess it is.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@ethang5
they want products that appear in their store to follow basic rules of conduct, yes.
Contradict much?
no, my answer is the same each and every time. Parlor allows people to spread messages encouraging violence and treason. Because parlor was on the google and apple app store, this reflects on them. Since Parlor was not doing the basic level of moderation required by Google and Apple policy, they chose to terminate their business relationship. 

It's Apple and they have no such policy. I know you think posting a link makes you look like you know what you're talking about, but I have already confirmed it. 
Parlor has been kicked off google and apple. So we are talking about both. But you have provided no evidence whatsoever that apple is lying about having a policy for this. You just keep repeating it as if we should just take your word for it.

that isn't discrimination. It would be very easy to not be punished for this, don't be guilty. Apple and Google don't always choose to punish people for breaking their rules, that is true. They don't want to ever have to kick people off their platform so they ignore as much as they can. But enforcing the rules people agreed to isn't discrimination. All parlor had to do was follow the rules they agreed to and they would be fine. 

Standards should be applied in a non-discriminatory manner.
few standards are ever performed 100% the same way every time. People enforcing rules need some discretionary power. Maybe a warning will resolve the problem. Maybe a temporary suspension will. Very few rules are rigidly enforced the same every single time. 

When you show me where Parler encouraged the murder of members of government. Remember now, not users of Parler, but Parker itself, since that is apparently your criteria.
you brought up apple doing the same thing, not me. Parlor allowed these calls for treason to spread. Apple can choose not to do business with them for this reason. 

I can show you where Apple did not moderate the violence encouraged by gangster rap on their music site and trace it up the high murder rate in black neighborhoods in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. 
i don't really believe you, but it is irrelevant either way. If you or any other company/individual felt apple was responsible you would be free not to do business with apple over that. Apple feels parlor has broken their rules and helped encourage violence so they choose not to do business with them. 

I don't need to. They said so themselves. They went even further and admitted that most of their staff are leftists. 
please provide evidence for this claim.

At the rate Parler was growing, only an idiot would doubt it was a threat to Twitter.
why would anyone think they were? They were an echo chamber. That is fun for awhile, but boring. Besides, most of the people on parlor were probably still using twitter. 

Oop! Your TDS is showing. But when we call the MSM a shitty little left wing echo chamber, the libtards get hysterical. Lol.
MSM is pretty corporatist. They aren't particularly left wing. I guess by comparison to the insanely right wing loons on Parlor maybe they are. But by that standard most people are left wing. 

For three months American cities were burned and business looted by BLM/Antifa.
these are wildly different issues
1) BLM have a real cause. They really are targeting by police, discriminated against etc. the trumpists' only cause was trying to overtrurn the results of an election they don't like. 

2) alot of the violence in the BLM riots was caused by police attacking peaceful protests. If peacefully protesting results in you getting attacked by police, yeah you are much more likely to respond with violence. 

3) the trump cultists didn't show up to protest something. They went to try to force the government to do something incredibly illegal. Namely to throw out the results of an election. When the government didn't do that, they attacked. Many people interviewed openly said they were there for an armed revolution. Many said they were there to try to harm or kill members of the government if they could. 

I'm stuggling to understand how anyone could conflate people protesting real injustice they suffer every day (BLM) with a bunch of traitors trying to overthrow democracy. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
All cultures by definition are different.  Equality doesn't figure into it. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
All cultures by definition are different.  Equality doesn't figure into it. 

What part of "embrace all cultures" do you not understand? I don't think you understand the agenda of the left.

I was listening to some daily Jordan Peterson and I heard something interesting. 

Equality is chaos, Order is for things that are different.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@HistoryBuff
no, my answer is the same each and every time.
Your answer was "yes" one time, and "no" the next time. How could it be the same?

that isn't discrimination. 
The US supreme Court disagrees with you. ie, Incarcerating only black criminals is discrimination.

Standards should be applied in a non-discriminatory manner.

few standards are ever performed 100% the same way every time.
We'll see if that excuse flies in court if Apple is dumb enough to use it.

you brought up apple doing the same thing, not me. 
You claimed Parler encouraged the murder of members of government. Are you now backtracking?

Apple can choose not to do business with them for this reason. 
Apple can choose not to do business with them for any reason. But some reasons are political, hypocritical, and illegal.

i don't really believe you,
Like I don't believe your "traceback" either. But you can listen to Tupac say he will kill Biggie, listen Biggie say he will kill Tupac, and watch video of them getting shot. Those songs are on Apple. Is that less solid than your bald assumption of Trump's motive?

...but it is irrelevant either way.
How can it be irrelavant for Apple to do the same thing and then ban Parker for the same thing?

Walgreens feels blacks have broken their rules and helped encourage violence so they choose not to do business with them. 
You sound like George Wallace.

At the rate Parler was growing, only an idiot would doubt it was a threat to Twitter.

why would anyone think they were?
People tend to gravitate towards platforms that don't curtail free speech.

They were an echo chamber. That is fun for awhile, but boring.
Then Twitter would not have had any need to ban them.

Besides, most of the people on parlor were probably still using twitter. 
Once, most of the people who had Google mail accounts were still using yahoo mail accounts.

MSM is pretty corporatist. They aren't particularly left wing.
MSM Stan's for main stream media. They are loony leftists. And corporatists is not opposite of leftists.

For three months American cities were burned and business looted by BLM/Antifa.

these are wildly different issues
No sir. They had no business burning cities or looting businesses. None, regardless of their cause.

1) BLM have a real cause. They really are targeting by police, discriminated against etc.
How was burning down cities helpful to their cause? How was assaulting innocent citizens eating at an outdoor restaurant a cause? How did their cause justify looting businesses? How is murder of police officers justified?

The news called the people who strolled through the Capitol building for one night after having been let in by police, "terrorists". Did you see the videos of Antifa/BLM assaulting elderly citizens? Did you see them rampage through neighborhoods burning property? Did you see them burning American flags? For three months! Who are the terrorists?

the trumpists' only cause was trying to overtrurn the results of an election they don't like. 
Their cause was opposition to election fraud. That is a real cause to them, and a larger and more important issue than criminals being shot by police after refusing to comply. Your hypocrisy is putrid.

2) alot of the violence in the BLM riots was caused by police attacking peaceful protests. If peacefully protesting results in you getting attacked by police, yeah you are much more likely to respond with violence. 
Stop lying. I would not respond by burning down the shops of innocent businesses. I would not assault an elderly couple returning home after a meal. I would not loot stores. Those protests were not peaceful and you know it. It was the violence that forced the police to act. There is even a video of some moron leftie reporter calling the protest "peaceful" as the city burns behind her.

3) the trump cultists didn't show up to protest something.
Of course they did. But this is besides the point. Of the 2 situations, the 3 months of violence and terror by Antifa/BLM is clearly worse. No one is trying to excuse the Capitol raiders, but to call them terrorists while excusing the real violent terrorists burning cities, looting businesses, and assaulting people is ludicrous. It is hypocrisy like this that lets conservatives know that liberals are enemies of America and everything she stands for.

They went to try to force the government to do something incredibly illegal.
That is your opinion, not fact. You are a liberal so you will fail to understand that reality doesn't reside between your ears. It is stupid on its face. How would they "force" the govt? They think the govt. was about to do something incredibly illegal. Do they have less freedom of expression than BLM/Antifa?

Namely to throw out the results of an election. When the government didn't do that, they attacked. Many people interviewed openly said they were there for an armed revolution. Many said they were there to try to harm or kill members of the government if they could.
So what?How does that implicate Trump? Have you listened to interviews with BLM/Antifa when they were routing? Have you read BLM's official website? How many police officers were actually killed during their violence? You are just an irredeemable hypocrite.

I'm stuggling to understand how anyone could conflate people protesting real injustice they suffer every day (BLM) with a bunch of traitors trying to overthrow democracy. 
Hundreds of looted and burned businesses. Gutted out police stations. Burned down churches. Dozens dead, including police officers. 3 months of lawlessness. American flags burnt, chants of "Death to America".  I'm not conflating them at all you hypocrite. I'm the one saying they are different, BLM/Antifa are the terrorists. You are the hypocrite excusing them and condemning people you say we're duped.

Sorry, but you are vile inside. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
Where is it written that I have to embrace any culture or even acknowledge any culture? You are making shit up.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Then be prepared to be labeled as a racist or a fascist for not embracing all cultures.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
Who gives a shit about coulure no one gives a shit about my couture and no one gives a shit about yours. Everyone and everything is racist anyway. Name one thing or person you can prove is not racist. Oh and just saying someone or something isn't racist isn't proof. "You are a racist, you just don't know it"  Just like me and every ingle person on this earth and yes including you. Culture also by definition is racist and bigoted.