Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 540
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@whiteflame
Well, at least you're here. I'll try to get Bullish back into this, but then I'm taking a break.

Unvote
VTL Bullish
the irony of this post

VTL whiteflame
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Whiteflame (2/6) - Speed, Lunatic 
Drafterman (1/6) -  Greyparrot
Elminster (1/6) - Drafter
Bullish (1/6) - Whiteflame
Whiteflame (1/6) - Bullish

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
i'm gonna be honest, i really don't think whiteflame's that sus and elminster and lunatic are just reading into him way too much. that's gonna look really bad for me if whiteflame flips scum if he dies somehow but i don't really care because i don't really think he's scum. i have a slight scum read onto lunatic for pushing whiteflame and i think it's safe to say if he is town then white flame is scum and vice versa.  a scum team between lunatic and elminster in my opinion is very unlikely and i'm almost one hundred percent elminster is town. as for everyone else i have a null.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Bullish
VTL Whiteflame.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Elminster
Does whiteflame always get offended when hes scum read?
Actually I do kind of recall this to be the case.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Elminster
Although the way lunatic was pushing him this game was pretty bad. Lunatic said he didn't call whiteflames post "contradictory" even though he literally used the word "contradictory" in the post where he called out whiteflame.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Whiteflame (4/6) - Speed, Lunatic, Bullish, GP
Bullish (1/6) - Whiteflame

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, I was going to stay off for the night, but I guess I'll have to claim now. I'm Don Young from Alaska’s At Large District. Apparently, he's the longest-serving member of Congress and has joined a wide variety of Congressional committees, so I'm the JOAT.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
Although the way lunatic was pushing him this game was pretty bad. Lunatic said he didn't call whiteflames post "contradictory" even though he literally used the word "contradictory" in the post where he called out whiteflame.
Bruh you just skim and dont read anything I post than talk shit lol I called out extensively for like 2 days why I think whiteflame is scum. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
Also, since Bullish is posting now, unvote
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
Go back to school nerd
Lol I didn't want to bring this up, but it is you who needs to go back to school -- the amount of times you've used "your" in place of "you're" is physically hurting me.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Whiteflame (4/6) - Speed, Lunatic, Bullish, GP

Bullish
Bullish
Warren is probably town cause if he was scum, his scum partner would probably have prompted him sooner.
Bullish
Bullish
That was a very productive DP, we've established a solid town block IMO. The DP is almost 85% over, I'd be fine with a hammer on whiteflame.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
Lol I didn't want to bring this up, but it is you who needs to go back to school -- the amount of times you've used "your" in place of "you're" is physically hurting me.
yeah ima keep doing it to piss you off, in fact ill miskepll errything frum now un cunt
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
I'm deadddddd Bullish not your the grammer police

And yes I did that on purpose
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
What are your JOAT abilities
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Bullish
your mad bro?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
Not interested in giving everything away, but the first is jailkeeper.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
i honestly don't think whiteflame is scum. if you guys lynch him and he flips town i advise to lynch lunatic next dp. i'm going to sleep now, wasn't very active today, i'll be much more active tomorrow hopefully.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
i honestly don't think whiteflame is scum. if you guys lynch him and he flips town i advise to lynch lunatic next dp. i'm going to sleep now, wasn't very active today, i'll be much more active tomorrow hopefully.
lol why am I the only one culpable if he flips town? I single handedly gave the most reason for lynching him of anyone on the wagon. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
OK I lied folks I may have to read this in the morning ;-;

fuck school
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Approximately 11 hours remaining 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I find it extremely odd that Chris hopped on that lynch without a thought so early on.
Vader
Vader
I'm also not feeling great (physically). I usually get a lil bit sick around this time, lol, so I don't have COVID, but probs gonna get tested if the cold persists. I don't have a fever, headache, or general drowzyness, just a runny nose and a lil cough
Vader
Vader
Regarding the whole saying with Pie, I'm likely to dismiss it as mod error versus anything else. I think it's sorta silly that drafter is being somewhat targetted. But I do not rule out the possibility that he was lying
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I agree with whiteflame to a degree but with you to a degree. I don't there is too much for whiteflame to look at from my POV, it just seems like vendetta jabber and Elm v Drafter duel that does nothing to benefit town, so he has a point with that. But I agree with you that he can analyze the reactions by each member to make reads. I made reads about Mikal and you from that interaction, I don't see why he cant
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
I hope you are not playing cautiously because you are scum.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
I play cautiously in DP1 when I don't have solid reads on anyone as scum. To VTL someone when I am not confident detriments town. I am agressive when I am a confident a lynch is beneficial to town or I have a solid scum read
Vader
Vader
Reading whiteflame's responses, I don't see how he can't have information on this DP. Even I, someone who posts in bursts, has information to read about that whole benonical in which I have a lean town on Mikal, slight town on Luna. It feels to me that whiteflame is nit picking posts to reply too to gardner town cred despite his inactivity in game. If there are 11 hours in this game at 11pm cst, it will be 10am and damn it I will relax and sleep in on my day off damn it. I think whiteflame is the best option right now for a lynch

Vtl whiteflame