Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
Told ya pie seemed to respect her lol.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
What sucks is I knew scum was in those three lol. Speed just happened to be the least scummy of the three. That should have immediately pinged my radar that he was in fact the scummiest. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
 That should have immediately pinged my radar that he was in fact the scummiest. 
Dead
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
So after white died none of the mafia left would have been copped guilty anyway
Well for me, if your action got redirected it would be sus and that would probably give me away
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Idk what mafia roles are, whether they have either DP or NP actions. If we are going to take the assumption that town only have DP action (not an unlikely), if we decide to out roles and we end up outing are only NP action role as town, then mafia are one step ahead. In this game, mafia will always be one step ahead and the fact we will be outing ourselves serves nothing but to help mafia.
It says in the OP there could be NP roles.

Also the claim dynamic here is no different from a regular game where a town claim would put mafia ahead in terms of knowing to to kill/RB

I can prove myself next DP but it could cause town to lose the game if we mislynch or not lynch potentially, so pick yer poison
It sounds like you have a gun, in which case you don't have to worry about claiming. I have a gun and the explanation given in my PM implies there are other at least a few other guns.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Vader
above post for u
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
You posted in the wrong thread 🤡