Trump Deserves Credit For This

Author: Danielle

Total: 41
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
Imagine a self-described Progressive defending the actions of hedge funds and their corporate ally in Robinhood.
who here has defended hedge funds or Robinhood? I certainly haven't. I fully support investigating their actions. But pretending like this somehow involves joe biden makes you look stupid. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Hedge Fund managers can only reliably make money if they can pay a politician to selectively fuck the economy over. They pay politicians to use Federal power to pick economic winners and losers.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Hedge Fund managers can only reliably make money if they can pay a politician to selectively fuck the economy over. They pay politicians to use Federal power to pick economic winners and losers.
Ok. but again, how does that have anything to do with Biden specifically? This has to do with the entire economic system. A system Trump is very much a part of and made no effort to fix. So why is this somehow biden's fault, but trump isn't equally guilty?

To be clear, I am not defending Robinhood, I am not defending Hedge Funds or Speculators and I am certainly not defending Biden. I agree that Biden is certainly a part of this corrupt system. But don't pretend like Trump isn't just as much a part of it. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Because nobody could pay Trump to fuck the economy up.

Biden on the other hand is very open to any and all offers.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Greyparrot
Shucks, Trump didn't even take a salary.

There is video of him bragging about it. And a money trail of his son being in the pockets of the Russians and Chinese.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
who here has defended hedge funds or Robinhood? I certainly haven't. I fully support investigating their actions. But pretending like this somehow involves joe biden makes you look stupid. 
Good. Why hasn’t Biden told the SEC to do something. Why hasn’t he told the Justice Department to investigate it? Why is he keeping his mouth shut about it? Cause he has to. The people facing the class action lawsuits are his buddies and if they go down, he goes down with them
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Talk about being in the pockets of Russians and Czech's comrade Trump....LOL
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot

The economy is already fucked up. And trump did absolutely nothing to fix it. In fact, cutting regulations does alot to help fuck it up more. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
Good. Why hasn’t Biden told the SEC to do something. Why hasn’t he told the Justice Department to investigate it?
They've already said they are looking into it. What more are you looking for?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5

Why is he keeping his mouth shut about it?
Wrong, Biden instructed his press secretary to inform America that because he selected a woman with a vagina to run the Treasury, everything is going to be fine.