@Greyparrot
I know! The world is made whole again!
Next time on Dragon Ball Z
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Honestly, this was worth seeing Biden installed as the faceman of Washington DC just to have RM back.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@RationalMadman
@HistoryBuff
No, I'm pretty sure, based on your responses, that it is your misunderstanding evident here:

You keep asking history buff and myself to disagree with you 

I repeat:
No charges filed, no trial conducted. Cross those hurdles, bud.
I. am nit asking for disagreement. I am asking for you to show me the evidence that Trump committed a crime. Evidence that will stand up in court, not your conspiracy theories.
So, until you do show me the evidence I'm asking fgor, it is you who will keep misunderstanding what I want. It's very simple. Don't let your media-filled wish balloon go flat. Blow you hot wind into it, not to me.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Maybe so.

But getting hung up on HRC  and her expenditure is just a four year old dig at democrats .

I'm referring to a social process that allows unqualified and inept people to become POTUS, simply on the basis of their ability to pay.

Doesn't matter who they are or what they represent.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I'm referring to a social process that allows unqualified and inept people to become POTUS, simply on the basis of their ability to pay.

Doesn't matter who they are or what they represent.

Of course, it does matter as the last 4 years has shown. If you don't pay the proper respects to Washington DC, expect 4 years of impeachments, investigations, and constant harassment by the mockingbird media along with no cooperation from your own party in Congress.

Paying respect to America is not enough.

Paying more money in an election isn't enough either as HRC proved.

Washington D.C. wins every election in the end, one way or the other. Haven't you figured this out by now?

America just went through 4 years of a president that was not allowed to do anything by Washington DC.

I'm not at all concerned about what Washington DC is or is not going to allow old Joe Biden to do. It's out of the control of the American public and in control of special interests. That's where all the money is at and who chooses to allow a person to be president and get things done. Trump is a mistake that Washington DC punished the public for. Hopefully, Americans can now wake up and realize their vote only matters when Washington DC agrees so we don't have to go through all this political theatre pretending it matters in the end who is in the Whitehouse.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
He’s more popular than what you think