Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 293
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Vader
Idk what mafia roles are, whether they have either DP or NP actions. If we are going to take the assumption that town only have DP action (not an unlikely), if we decide to out roles and we end up outing are only NP action role as town, then mafia are one step ahead. In this game, mafia will always be one step ahead and the fact we will be outing ourselves serves nothing but to help mafia.
It says in the OP there could be NP roles.

Also the claim dynamic here is no different from a regular game where a town claim would put mafia ahead in terms of knowing to to kill/RB

I can prove myself next DP but it could cause town to lose the game if we mislynch or not lynch potentially, so pick yer poison
It sounds like you have a gun, in which case you don't have to worry about claiming. I have a gun and the explanation given in my PM implies there are other at least a few other guns.

Note that I accidentally posted here: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5548/post-links/240215 don't respond to that one.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@warren42
Why are people always so paranoid about 3p in games where 3p doesn't make sense?
Exactly, 3p hunting = scumtell as I've made myself clear a couple of games ago.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
Note that I accidentally posted here: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5548/post-links/240215 don't respond to that one. 
Credit to Pie for pointing that out as a friend and not flaming him 🤡
warren42
warren42
-->
@Bullish
Chris:
I will say that my role operates during a "twilight phase".... Gonna guess that's what Drafter is substituting for a night phase. 
Speed:
Shouldn't have said that. Twilight phase is in-between the flip and the NP and very few roles use it
Chris:
Oh. Welp. 
Chris in the next post:
Just kidding guys I'm a day phase role like everyone else!
Definitely felt like sarcasm to me
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@warren42
I feel like there not being a theme split is true because there isn't a theme.
"Have you stopped beating your wife?" I feel like linguistically the answer is "null", but logically the answer is "no"

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
At the moment, VTNL is the best option unless another option arrives but the primary choice is VTNL
Youre FOSing Chris tho lol
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@warren42
So.. is he a twilight role or a day role??
warren42
warren42
Regardless Bullish is probably town here
warren42
warren42
-->
@Bullish
He's a twilight role
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Vader
I understand that, but it doesn't explain why you put a vote on him. Bullish hasn't put a vote on Chris despite him reading it as serious and he struggles with reading sarcasm and humor as well. I have no issue with that, but my issue comes with the VTL
my vote has been on chris for like the past 5 vote counts
Bullish
Bullish
I'm gonna play a game of russian roulette with Supa: every 2 hours he doesn't claim, I'm gonna pull the trigger. If the gun fires I'm gonna VTL him regardless of how many votes are on his wagon.
Bullish
Bullish
This is pull 1:

Oh shit supa, u got hella unlucky

VTL Supa

I really did use RNG btw
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Vader
UNVOTE

VTL Supa

You're at L-1.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Bullish
This is pull 1:

Oh shit supa, u got hella unlucky

VTL Supa

I really did use RNG btw
You should have warned us you were playing russian roulette with a shotgun. 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Vote Count
Speed - 2/5 - Pie, oro
Supa - 4/5 - Lunatic, whiteflame, warren, Bullish

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
I'm gonna play a game of russian roulette with Supa: every 2 hours he doesn't claim, I'm gonna pull the trigger. If the gun fires I'm gonna VTL him regardless of how many votes are on his wagon. 
Imagine Putin and Trump playing Russian Roulette
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
@ILikePie5
This is ending up like last game where I was confused till the end about how Lunatics role worked. Except in that game he was even weak vig, he lied about it, he was just regular 1x vig.
I didn't like about how that role worked. Pie confirm; I could only kill the mafia who targetted me.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Bullish is trolling lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Anyways, your at l-1. Why shouldn't we lynch you? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I didn't like about how that role worked. Pie confirm; I could only kill the mafia who targetted me.
If mafia killed you and you targeted the scum member that was doing the NK on you it would go through. If you target another scum member, yours wouldn’t go through. If no scum targeted you, your shot would go through lol

It really wasn’t rocket science lol
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
What do you mean "if" the gun fires? And who are you shooting?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
My role is that I give town two lynches. One public and one private
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
If mafia killed you and you targeted the scum member that was doing the NK on you it would go through. If you target another scum member, yours wouldn’t go through. If no scum targeted you, your shot would go through lol

It really wasn’t rocket science lol

All of this was publicly explained to bullish
Bullish
Bullish
UNVOTE nac
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Are you able to use it this day phase?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
I can prove myself next DP but it could cause town to lose the game if we mislynch or not lynch potentially, so pick yer poison
You mind explaining how this earlier statement applies to your claim?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Good point whiteflame. Why would not lynching cause town to lose the game
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
It works in the DP, but I select in the night when to use it. So if I use it tonight, the next DP it takes effect
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Because if we mislynch here, it's 6v2, then it's NK, it's 5v2, then if we activate my role it's 3v2 if we mislynch. Worse if there is 3P
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
From my knowledge, no action have been taken DP1. It's best to leave mafia guessing versus being informed so we have a better chance of getting mafia.
Again. We agree. Unless it's useful to reveal the info we shouldn't. I say that someone claiming is useful info if they're being scummy asf. So there we are. 

And this is not true. You put a wiki link about irony humor, and I said Bullish has never been the humorous type, as he get mad over Luna calling me a cunt nugget. In no way was that a defense, in fact, it was more a joking critique, something that you did, yet you are somewhat targeting me, seems a bit hypocritical in my opinion
Your claim: "There was nothing about my post that indicated a defense of Bullish. Since you interpreted it that way, you are overly aggressive"

• there was plenty to indicate you were giving a somewhat limited defense of his behavior
-->@Bullish
Look I'm not going to put you through a Humor 101 course but....

If you wanna scumread this go for it.

Town is fucked
Post #120 (Literally two posts later, within plain view): https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5563/post-links/240125
Anyway... even though what I said was a joke, we can still use it as if it was a gambit. We had a good variety of reactions in there.

Pie's confused reaction reads town to me, and Whiteflame is rubbing me a bit more town with his reaction... Whiteflame didn't catch the joke initially but he dropped it when he got it. 

Bullish is my biggest scum read now, for refusing to accept that his prime mislynch candidate was lost because everyone just got r/woooooshed (Not to mention him just dropping a vote on me with no explanation)
-->@MisterChris@whiteflame
Bullish got mad at Lunatic for the word cunt nugget, so humor isn't really his cup of tea
Tell me how this doesn't read as you poking a hole in that theory.

• even if it doesn't, how does me interpreting it that way translate to me targeting you aggressively? How am I targeting you? I asked you a couple extremely reasonable questions based on a post you made, which upon hearing them you immediately launched your "MisterChris is aggressive" shtick. I have simply defended myself since then.