Daylight Mafia - End Game

Author: drafterman

Total: 37
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
I thought warren was my scum mate because of the way he replied to me, but then the NK happened so I had to rule him out.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Anyway I'm going to sleep for tonight. GG everyone
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
I didn't know, it was between you or whiteflame. 

I said I'd give the bomb back to you in my PM out of spite, but after a short consideration I figured I'd give it to misterchris instead, which you also did. 
Damn I thought all the Trump references would’ve told you I was ur buddy. I was ready to bus you though so🤷‍♂️
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
OK, assuming he just had an item, in my mind having a vest too would be OP and dumb. Although yeah, the possibility would exist. 
More OP than two town gun owners?!

But regardless; Bullish was also scum read for other stuff including his behavior dp1. Why was I even scum read? I volunteered to take the bomb because I knew I would be trouble for POE late game, but bullish 100% should have been the lynch if he was scummier, you just give the bomb to the POE person because if they are town they are less likely to pass it off lol. Especially since I didn't need any convincing to do so, I literally offered to detonate with the bomb lol.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Pie and Bullish were so polar opposites that I didn't think they could be scum. GG wp
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I mean Pie couldn't be
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Pie and Bullish were so polar opposites that I didn't think they could be scum. GG wp
The fail proof plan was always to bus him and then get WF or Chris lynched