Does time exist?

Author: Benjamin

Total: 45
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
"Human perception of time was significantly different before clocks and calendars were invented.' Makes no difference, they still lived with the assumption of time existing. Perception is meaningless without time.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
"Spacetime" is a theoretical corruption of two words, and represents something completely different from the basic understanding of Space and Time.
The logical consequence of taking these postulates together is the inseparable joining together of the four dimensions—hitherto assumed as independent—of space and time. Many counterintuitive consequences emerge. [**]

People have always taken space for granted. It is just emptiness, after all—a backdrop to everything else. Time, likewise, simply ticks on incessantly. But if physicists have learned anything from the long slog to unify their theories, it is that space and time form a system of such staggering complexity that it may defy our most ardent efforts to understand. [**]

EVERYTHING THAT TRAVELS THROUGH "SPACE" ALSO TRAVELS THROUGH "TIME".

EVERYTHING THAT TRAVELS THROUGH "TIME" ALSO TRAVELS THROUGH "SPACE".

THE TWO CONCEPTS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FUNDAMENTALLY SEPARATE.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
THE TWO CONCEPTS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FUNDAMENTALLY SEPARATE.
Except that, some time is epxerienced as quanta and quantifief ergo Observed Time or Experiential Time and this our sine-wave /\/\/\/ associated physical reality.

Utlra-micro Gravity (  ) and ultra micro-Dark Energy )( have not, and may never ebe quantised nor quantified ergo remain in catagory of Meatphysical-3, and 4 respectively even tho they are in motion as fundmental occupied space geodesics.

When ever we see Space as a something that is expanding contracting etc,  we always have to ask what is the Space?  Fundamentally ---at most basic--- it is occupied Space Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy )( and they are diametric opposites.

And then there is one other set of diametric opposites and each are at 90 degrees to positive shaped Gravity (  ) and negative shaped Dark Energy )( and that is two conditions of flat space, i.e the transiational space of torus that occurrs half-way between being peak of positive or peak of negative curvature. See LINK

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
For me the intangible possibilities of Space and Time are staggeringly uncomplicated.

Theoretical physicists like to complicate things.

EVERYTHING THAT OCCURS- HAS THE TIME AND THE SPACE TO DO SO.

IF THE INTANGIBLE POSSIBILITIES OF TIME AND SPACE WERE NOT AVILABLE- NOTHING COULD OCCUR.

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@3RU7AL
@fauxlaw
Fauclaw:
Of course it does. First, I have to align with the side on which time does not exist but by human imposition. Apologists for time will introduce such terms as "relativity," but that is, after all, just an attempt to justify the concept in the first place
3RU7AL:
Time is a logical necessity.

An AXIOM of AXIOMS
How about time is measurement of variation in motion.

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Reece101
How about actually reaching a time when time no longer needs to be measured. When we measure according to our accomplishment and not the duration of the effort to reach it because it's no longer a competition. "I can name that tune in three notes..."  No. More simple; "I can name that tune, and I don't need a note as a hint."
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
Metaphysical-1 time is not motion. It is the finite units of measurement ex seconds, minutes, hours, days

Observed { experienced } Time is motion, that, inherently is associated with sine-wave /\/\/\/ frequency patterns.

EMRadiation { bosonic photons } has two such sine-wave pattern ats 90 degrees { + } to each other. 
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@fauxlaw
How about actually reaching a time when time no longer needs to be measured. When we measure according to our accomplishment and not the duration of the effort to reach it because it's no longer a competition. "I can name that tune in three notes..."  No. More simple; "I can name that tune, and I don't need a note as a hint."
What do you mean? Can you please explain?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
I mean that the measure of passage becomes not a time-based measure, but a measure of relative accomplishment. "When" is not a factor. "Done" is the factor.
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@ebuc
Metaphysical-1 time is not motion. It is the finite units of measurement ex seconds, minutes, hours, days
You can hardly call this metaphysical. I didn’t say it’s motion. It’s a consequence of motion. 

Observed { experienced } Time is motion, that, inherently is associated with sine-wave /\/\/\/ frequency patterns.
Can you explain what a sine-wave is please? I wouldn’t consider time motion in and of itself. 

EMRadiation { bosonic photons } has two such sine-wave pattern ats 90 degrees { + } to each other.  
What do you mean?
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@fauxlaw
I mean that the measure of passage becomes not a time-based measure, but a measure of relative accomplishment. "When" is not a factor. "Done" is the factor
“Done” is a descriptive word in which time is inherent. Where is “done” other than within time?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Reece101
Example: is Creation "done?" or are new stars being formed, new species? Yes, they are. Who says God Created in six periods [I do not mean 24-hour days, at all], then rested a 7th period, and then retired and went fishing, so who cares? No. I say Creation continues via evolution. Lots of people think they are not even the same coin, and some say they are opposite sides of the same coin, I and others think they are on all sides of all coins.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101

Reece, sine-waves are old news. You must be youngin.
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@ebuc
It’s interesting you only replied to that question. Normally you aren’t withdrawn. 
ebuc
ebuc
It’s interesting you only replied to that question. Normally you aren’t withdrawn
I dont recall you asking me any other questions.  I responded to two or more of your comments.

If you need more from me on specifiic issue, I can make some attempt to do so.

........................................Space( time ) i ( time )Space...................................

..........................................Space( S*t ) i ( S*t )Space.......................................

..........................................Space( /\/\/ ) i ( /\/\/ )Space...............................

..........................................Space( >*<) i (>*<)Space.....................................
In reference to the  above,

Space = macro-infinite non-occupied Space, outside of finite, occupied Space Universe,

i = Metaphysical-1{ spirit-1 } self-identiy as ego,

S*t = Space { occupied Space }  via observer event that observes or has indirect knowledge of relationship withtin context of relative time periods i.e. relativity in regards to our occupied Space physical/reality

/\/\/ = sine-wave pattern associations to occupied Space fermions and bosons or any hybrid thereof,

>*< = inversions of from peak of positive and negative curvature of a individual tori that I believe compose every fermionic and bosonic particles of Universe. Again the * symbolizes and observer event of our occupied Space physical reality, that, can vary from simplest example of one half of twoness as awareness phenomena, to the most complex woman * * { /**\ }and less complex man * *  { *Y* }.

My Cosmic Trinary Outline ---as well as other threads Ive started here at DArt---  may have a broader set of information bits for you if you interested in more from me.

It is trinary turtles alll the way inward to gravition { truncated di-pyramind } that, I believe, is composed of a minimal circumferential/peripheral  9 { 3 * 3 } vertexial events and 15 { 3 * 5 }  lines of relationship. 

If there exists a internal spinal chord axis of the graviton then   the number of vertexes becomes 10, 11, 12 or 13 and,

18 circumferential ines-of-relationship plus a internal numerical value of lines-of-realtionships, that, I cannot recall off the top of head at the moment and varies depending on how many vertexial events we assign to any spina chord of the graviton.

Hope that helps you to better understand where I'm coming from.

P.S. in my numerical, spiral, helixex torus with inversion-outversions, I take note of the reultant and internal to the torus tube a numerical sine-wave pattern that ihas trinayr base as does all fermionic matter of Unvierse. Ex 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18...etc..36 and there exists 18 flavored quarks and 18 flavored anti-quarks.

When the fertilized egg inverts, three germ-layers are created, emdoderm-mesoderm- ectoderm.