Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 845
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
If anyone I'd pick Oro, since lynching Oro could help confirm the split. Again though, investigating me would do the same.
So do you plan on voting him or are you willing to no lynch today?

Close second is Drafter. His activity so far hasn't been his usual town meta. Although I've been known to go from aggressive to zen from time to time. 
So you don’t believe the Vig + BP claim and the fact that he’s going to die NP3?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Sorry for the inactivity. I had some studying to do and had a watch party for Attack on Titan S4 EP8 on Discord, and let me tell you, that did not leave me in a good mood. Anyway I am going to catch up from post 600
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
So do you plan on voting him or are you willing to no lynch today?

I'm frankly willing to no lynch as long as WF agrees to investigate either me or Oro. Otherwise, we could lynch Oro.

So you don’t believe the Vig + BP claim and the fact that he’s going to die NP3?

Well as I said that's definitely a good reason not to. I don't know why scum would claim a role that's supposed to self-destruct. As you can tell, my reads are not strong... This town reads mostly null albeit we have a good town base with WF, Speed, and Supa. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m willing to go after Chris cause if my theory is true a scum could be between YYW and Chris with either Oro, Supa, or Warren as two of their accomplices. That’s per my theory of course and assuming scum would fake claim from their own show up until Chris and YYW when I revealed my theory.

Why do you insist on changing the theme split of only a theory and basing a lynch on a theory that may or may not be true. It seems like you are trying to shift the theme to cover up for your scum buddies. 

Also the Grinch is a movie, so your theory would be wrong. You first targetted Speed for not fitting the claim, and now you want to push a lynch off a theory? It seems like you are looking to draw a mislynch
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
lmao good try speed, pie c’mon

Though if I’m mafia I’m sure a partner would’ve caught me up
Huh?
Vader
Vader
I am catching up  and right now my top 3 suspects are Chris, oromagi, and Pie. If Chris and oromagi are town, I will scum read Pie. For now I am going to analyze the two claims.

Chris and oromagi's claims worry me. Oromagi's claim is unlike Speed, as the Antag of KK is the protag if CK. There has not been anyone who has claimed a movie ---> show in this game. This is the oddity

Chris's character to me can not be justified with his action. I think most peoples PMs are structured as "I did a shit thing, but blah blah justification for the shit thing. For the Grinch, how do you justify his actions. There is no way you can.

With Pie, I have him behaviorally as scum. The activity thing is one, but the other reasons is his SUDDEN shift of the theme in DP1. He has no evidence besides claims, and I even say that is flawed if scum were to have already fake claimed. He seems to be set on testing his hypothesis on DP1 and using that on someone who doesn't fit the theme. This drastic shift led him from going to Speed, to going to Chris and now Oromagi. While I don't think he is wrong, he could be leading a mislynch based on his own reasons. In fact he is quoted saying he'd lynch Chris to test his theory. In actuality, I think Pie is more behaviorally scum.

Between those 3, I have no preference. If a gun was to my head, I would choose oromagi. Drafterman made some key points about his character and the oddity it is. There could potentially already be an outlier with Speed, and to have another would be extremely weird. I also know Lunatic said in a game that he loved Cobra Kai and thought it was the best Netflix series, which means if the theme split is antag v protag, then that means Lunatic is simply refering to Cobra Kai. 

vtl oromagi
Vader
Vader
by game I mean in a live mafia game
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Why do you insist on changing the theme split of only a theory and basing a lynch on a theory that may or may not be true. It seems like you are trying to shift the theme to cover up for your scum buddies. 
To the contrary. There’s my theory with Movies vs TV shows and then there’s the protagonist vs antagonist. How exactly am I covering for my buddies.

Also the Grinch is a movie, so your theory would be wrong. You first targetted Speed for not fitting the claim, and now you want to push a lynch off a theory? It seems like you are looking to draw a mislynch
Yes which is what makes it a theory. But at the same time another theory that we had as a town would likely be correct. As for Speed he fits the antagonist theory and the movie theory, so as of now he’s in the clear. I’ve already said I’m willing to lynch any of Polar, Chris, Oro, Warren, and you to get information going into tomorrow for better theme analysis. Who are you going to vote for because I’m not an option with less than 12 hours left with 2/3s of it being probably with zero activity cause sleep.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vote Count:

Oromagi- 3 /6- Whiteflame, drafterman, supadudz
MisterChris- 2/6-  iLikePie5, speedrace
Drafter-  1/6- Greyparrot
iLikePie5- 1 /6-  oromagi

Not Voting:   Warren42, misterchris, coal, elminster

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5

Yes which is what makes it a theory. But at the same time another theory that we had as a town would likely be correct. As for Speed he fits the antagonist theory and the movie theory, so as of now he’s in the clear. I’ve already said I’m willing to lynch any of Polar, Chris, Oro, Warren, and you to get information going into tomorrow for better theme analysis. Who are you going to vote for because I’m not an option with less than 12 hours left with 2/3s of it being probably with zero activity cause sleep.

Yes but you are lynching Chris off the fact that you want to test your theory versus what the consensus is saying what the theme split is. I want to know why behaviorally you are voting for Chris. I may have missed it, so if I did, please link
Vader
Vader
Also to note, the theme is stated to be "very easy." This is called inverse reality for a reason. I don't see stark differences between Movies and TV to consider it as Inverse or different to reality
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I am catching up  and right now my top 3 suspects are Chris, oromagi, and Pie. If Chris and oromagi are town, I will scum read Pie. For now I am going to analyze the two claims.
Good at least you have 2 of the people I’m willing to lynch in your list.

Chris and oromagi's claims worry me. Oromagi's claim is unlike Speed, as the Antag of KK is the protag if CK. There has not been anyone who has claimed a movie ---> show in this game. This is the oddity
I got tired of saying this to Oro.

Chris's character to me can not be justified with his action. I think most peoples PMs are structured as "I did a shit thing, but blah blah justification for the shit thing. For the Grinch, how do you justify his actions. There is no way you can.
Haven’t watched the Grinch so can’t comment. I’ve said I’m willing to lynch Chris because of the fact that the Grinch could be a protagonist. Combine that with Oro’s weird protagonist antagonist character, if one is scum the other is likely scum.

With Pie, I have him behaviorally as scum. The activity thing is one, but the other reasons is his SUDDEN shift of the theme in DP1. He has no evidence besides claims, and I even say that is flawed if scum were to have already fake claimed.
Why would you fake claim your show when you can just claim the antagonist/villain from it, which is what the working theory was for most of the game until I came up with another theory. Either way it doesn’t matter. We need concrete information for further thematic analysis tomorrow.

He seems to be set on testing his hypothesis on DP1 and using that on someone who doesn't fit the theme. This drastic shift led him from going to Speed, to going to Chris and now Oromagi. While I don't think he is wrong, he could be leading a mislynch based on his own reasons. In fact he is quoted saying he'd lynch Chris to test his theory. In actuality, I think Pie is more behaviorally scum.
I came to my theme after various claims were revealed and no one dug deeper when I briefly mentioned it earlier. And my vote is on Chris not Oro, though I’m willing to lynch him too because it likely indicates Chris’s affiliation.
Vader
Vader
Versus a theme of antag v protag, it could would make the most logical sense for theme to be Protag v Antag in the IDEAL game of mafia. But this is Inverse Reality, meaning the reverse reality. 

tldr; the theme Pie is saying too vague and not different enough to contrast each other to make the theme very obvious and his theme does not relate to the title of the game and it's inversity
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Good at least you have 2 of the people I’m willing to lynch in your list.

I got tired of saying this to Oro.

Haven’t watched the Grinch so can’t comment. I’ve said I’m willing to lynch Chris because of the fact that the Grinch could be a protagonist. Combine that with Oro’s weird protagonist antagonist character, if one is scum the other is likely scum.

With Pie, I have him behaviorally as scum. The activity thing is one, but the other reasons is his SUDDEN shift of the theme in DP1. He has no evidence besides claims, and I even say that is flawed if scum were to have already fake claimed.
Why would you fake claim your show when you can just claim the antagonist/villain from it, which is what the working theory was for most of the game until I came up with another theory. Either way it doesn’t matter. We need concrete information for further thematic analysis tomorrow.
I realize this and I have countered your statement in fairly recent posts

He seems to be set on testing his hypothesis on DP1 and using that on someone who doesn't fit the theme. This drastic shift led him from going to Speed, to going to Chris and now Oromagi. While I don't think he is wrong, he could be leading a mislynch based on his own reasons. In fact he is quoted saying he'd lynch Chris to test his theory. In actuality, I think Pie is more behaviorally scum.
I came to my theme after various claims were revealed and no one dug deeper when I briefly mentioned it earlier. And my vote is on Chris not Oro, though I’m willing to lynch him too because it likely indicates Chris’s affiliation.

I get that, but in my honest opinion, it seems like your lynching Chris because it's most likely that you wanna "test" your theory versus his claim itself
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Yes but you are lynching Chris off the fact that you want to test your theory versus what the consensus is saying what the theme split is. I want to know why behaviorally you are voting for Chris. I may have missed it, so if I did, please link
I’m voting Chris based on the consensus theme of protagonist vs antagonist. The Grinch arguably is the protagonist of the movie especially considering the movie is named after him. Keep in mind that Chris did confess that he believed his character was a protagonist to get me off of Oro. I don’t see you voting Oro based on behavior lol, so why are you asking me about my vote on Chris cause of his behavior?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Versus a theme of antag v protag, it could would make the most logical sense for theme to be Protag v Antag in the IDEAL game of mafia. But this is Inverse Reality, meaning the reverse reality. 
Sure, I’m in agreeable that the theme could be Protagonist vs Antagonist. Lynching Chris or Oro would give us more information about this.

tldr; the theme Pie is saying too vague and not different enough to contrast each other to make the theme very obvious and his theme does not relate to the title of the game and it's inversity
Movies vs TV shows is an obvious split. Lunstic when he invited me specifically distinguished the theme and thematic split.

I get that, but in my honest opinion, it seems like your lynching Chris because it's most likely that you wanna "test" your theory versus his claim itself
What? If I wanted to test my theory I’d be on Oro cause he has a show connection at least lol.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Fair point. I just feel that this lynch from you isn't genuinely about the current theme, as it is testing your theme theory, which I have disproven.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Fair point. I just feel that this lynch from you isn't genuinely about the current theme, as it is testing your theme theory, which I have disproven.
It isn’t though lol. If I was trying to test my theory I’d lynch Warren, you, or Oro, cause y’all have connections to TV shows.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Yes, but what is so inverse about movies and tv shows in a regular game where you can tell the difference between scum and town based on that besides evidence. There is nothing opposite of these two to justify Movies vs TV as inverse
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Well depending on what version of the Grinch, it could either be TV or Movie
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Yes, but what is so inverse about movies and tv shows in a regular game where you can tell the difference between scum and town based on that besides evidence. There is nothing opposite of these two to justify Movies vs TV as inverse
The characters and roles are connected through inverse reality with the justifications. The thematic split is different than the theme. My theme was House of Reps but the thematic split was 3 oldest members of House vs everyone else. 

All of this is redundant though cause you’re voting Oro who as a TV show which is affiliated with my theory lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Well depending on what version of the Grinch, it could either be TV or Movie
He specifically mentioned the movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas lol
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
My role is MOTIVATOR.  My PM is long, justifying Johnny's anger at LaRusso because Daniel stole his girlfriend and Mr Miyagi almost killed me but that didn't stop me from rebuilding Cobra Kai and it is in this role as an instructor that my motivation of others is justified.

I locked in this claim on my first post of the game with a fake YouTube link, which when reversed takes us to a YouTube video of a very entertaining song called "Mr Motivator"

So, that's me claiming MOTIVATOR in POST #47

I'm claiming now because:

• don't want to get lynched in the night
  • I can be confirmed by a successfully motivated role  so I don't want investigators to waste checks on me
  • if my viability as a target is improved, then advantage TOWN
  • MafiaWiki advises that "Generally speaking, Motivators are Town-aligned, but not seen outside role madness games."  Combined with drafters' claim which I generally believe, I think role madness is indicated although that makes VANILLA claim even less townie.
  • I tend to believe WF and draft and consider these my top candidates at present.  There may be a lot of eyes on these guys so better to announce ahead of time.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
My role is MOTIVATOR.  My PM is long, justifying Johnny's anger at LaRusso because Daniel stole his girlfriend and Mr Miyagi almost killed me but that didn't stop me from rebuilding Cobra Kai and it is in this role as an instructor that my motivation of others is justified.

I locked in this claim on my first post of the game with a fake YouTube link, which when reversed takes us to a YouTube video of a very entertaining song called "Mr Motivator"

So, that's me claiming MOTIVATOR in POST #47
Interesting. Have you asked Lunatic whether your role can grant a second NK?

And what are your reads right now.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
Lunatic specifically warned me to be wary of motivating the NK in the PM.

Behaviorally, you are my top scum read.  Because you sus'd draft's  OP claim you are either not OP yourself or scum.  Apply Sup's law, you are scum.

Going by theme interpretation: my reads are:

TOWN
oromagi          Johnny Lawrence                    MOTIVATOR
supadudz        Neagen                                        MILLER
greyparrot       Smeagol                                   HIDER
whiteflame     Lt. Thaddeus Harris               BOMB
ilikepie5          Magneto
warren42        (GoT)
misterchris      Grinch
drafterman     Roy Batty                                       VIG + BP
coal                   (film)
speedrace      Shenzi & Banzai & Ed             VANILLA & VANILLA & VANILLA
elminster       Wicked Witch of the West
SCUM

and Supa does look increasingly less likely from this perspective.
oromagi
oromagi
sorry, that should say speed does look increasingly less likely
oromagi
oromagi

TOWN
oromagi          Johnny Lawrence                    MOTIVATOR
drafterman     Roy Batty                                       VIG + BP
supadudz        Neagen                                        MILLER
whiteflame     Lt. Thaddeus Harris               BOMB
greyparrot       Smeagol                                   HIDER
misterchris      Grinch
ilikepie5          Magneto
elminster       Wicked Witch of the West
warren42        (GoT)
coal                   (film)
speedrace      Shenzi & Banzai & Ed             VANILLA & VANILLA & VANILLA
SCUM

oromagi
oromagi
I do think Whiteflame and GP should make some effort not to confirm the same individual.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Lunatic specifically warned me to be wary of motivating the NK in the PM.
If this is true then that’s an automatic sus on Drafter. A motivator that can create 2 NKs and a Vigilante shot? That’s way too much. 

Behaviorally, you are my top scum read.  Because you sus'd draft's  OP claim you are either not OP yourself or scum.  Apply Sup's law, you are scum.
I definitely sus it now if you’re telling the truth about being the motivator cause I don’t see a world where there is a motivator that can give 2 NKs and a Vig. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
I definitely sus it now if you’re telling the truth about being the motivator cause I don’t see a world where there is a motivator that can give 2 NKs and a Vig. 
like I say, I am guessing an OP game.  You don't think its an OP game so you dont have an OP role or you are scum.  We already have a MILLER and VANILLA which doesn't leave a lot of room for less powerful roles on TOWN side if the game is OP.