-->
@Speedrace
Character * sorry 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
Did you read what I said? I literally said the justification is that they were weak :|

but how does that even make sense given the info we have from town?
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
-->
@MisterChris
I think we agree for different reasons. I think most of town are major villans. This one sticks out like a sore thumb. I'd even wager vanilla would be a bigger character 

I would have bought scar but it makes me think he was scared to claim it 

Elminster
Elminster
To add to that. After I called that our he was immediately typing up a storm. I expected a 2 page post. 

He prob felt pressured to claim because he know I was going to type the slip and went with they hyper safe one. 

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Elminster
Yeah the fact that it's a plurality of characters def doesn't help. 

I don't like the justification at all. We've been told from many people that their justification is that they were a villain that had some good justifications for their actions... Instead, his is basically just saying "you're not good at being a villain therefore you're actually not a villain".... That makes 0 sense. 
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@MisterChris
Yeah my character affirms this. 

It was a huge text block saying why I did what I did. Certainly not a grey area character but he spun it as such and the rest are major characters that are claimed

If he flips scum it's probably white flame and he done doofed 

Elminster
Elminster
Not even trying to death tunnel but it's just a lot 

1) the slip saying what he said about whiteflame implying that he knew wf was intending to play diff 

2) the vague character being a sore thumb around all the other main town characters 

3) the vanilla claim 

4) a group of characters. 

And also he pings me as behaviorally off. This is a good science lynch either way because it can show If it's all big characters or not

----

If town has a minor character or a group of characters , just type me 

But as of now this is a good target 

Elminster
Elminster
Vtl speed 
Elminster
Elminster
Not to even get into his justification is basically copy pasta from a Google search 
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@MisterChris
Vtl him pls. 
Elminster
Elminster
The longer we don't have pressure. The longer they get to develop fuckery 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vote Count:

iLikePie5- 2 /6- Speedrace, oromagi
Drafter- 1 /6- Greyparrot
Speedrace- 1 /6- Elminster

Elminster
Elminster
To put this out there. I know these often get pegged as schemey af and I'm often wrong blah blah. People look way to often and when I'm wrong and not how often I'm right

Last game I called wf as scum after his first post and had speed identified as his scum partner 2 pages after that which is why speed said he killed me. 

The past 2 weeks in live I have literally reverse engineeried 5/6 games and carried the last call in all of them. Also was the target of every np1 and np2 and was alive because if self docing or protective roles.  Sure when I'm wrong I'm really wrong. But on balance I'm right just as often if not more often. 

Look at his claim, the reason he felt a need to claim, what he claimed , and the justification and compare it to the rest of the characters that have a grey area and in depth justification about why they did what they did. 

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Speed's claim doesn't fit with the "bad guys where were right/justification" theme, but then again we don't know that's the actual theme, it's just what we've deduced with the available information.

That said, if anyone doesn't have a "bad guy that was right/justified" character should speak up, because it looks like Speed is an outlier.

Is he an outlier because that's not the theme or is he an outlier because it is a fake claim?

I'll note that "Speed is always scum" is due a lot of times because he skates by unpressured, though there was that whole boondoggle with him fake claiming a dog in Stand Mafia.

VTL Speed

If no one else has a role to refute the current theme assumption, I'd like Speed just as an outlier.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I dislike the merit of Speeds claim. For one, he didn't have a fake claim, so he was probably looking for a fake claim to counter that. The hyenas are multiple animals which is so odd for me in general because different animals can have different personalities. It's a weird claim and it's an oddball. 
Elminster
Elminster
Re: drafter  +1

What he said. If there is another outlier that gives credence to that weird claim they need to speak up. But I suspect that it's all main antagonist 

Vader
Vader
My top lynch right now is Speed
Vader
Vader
What drafter said is true. As an outlier. I believe he should be lynched. 

VTL Speed

If he is telling the truth, Speed is just unfortunate that he got an outlier. Life isn't fair
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vote Count:

Speedrace- 3 /6- Elminster, drafter, supadudz
iLikePie5- 2 /6- Speedrace, oromagi
Drafter- 1 /6- Greyparrot

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
but how does that even make sense given the info we have from town?
Bruh, a justification is what links your role to your character. You're thinking of justifying my actions in my pm. They're completely different
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Elminster
What he said. If there is another outlier that gives credence to that weird claim they need to speak up. But I suspect that it's all main antagonist 
Negal isn't a main antagonist
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
I don't like the justification at all. We've been told from many people that their justification is that they were a villain that had some good justifications for their actions... Instead, his is basically just saying "you're not good at being a villain therefore you're actually not a villain".... That makes 0 sense. 
NO. I said, I was weak, therefore I am a vanilla. I am NOT talking about the way Lunatic justified my actions
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Speedrace
Negans absolutely a main antagonist for like 3 seasons. And he was liked so much they started to try and turn him good. 

Which is why miller fits. But he's a polarizing figure. My theory is that every other town character is polarizing. Main may be a bad word 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Elminster
Negans absolutely a main antagonist for like 3 seasons. And he was liked so much they started to try and turn him good. 
Seasons? LOTR isn't a TV show :|
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Speedrace
Give a very hard justification and paraphrase.  Big summary
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Elminster
Was scared to fake claim scar because it could be in the game so went with hyper vague character. 
Also it's blatantly obvious that this isn't true because everyone is from a different movie, so if I had Scar I would actually claim scar :|
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Elminster
Give a very hard justification and paraphrase.  Big summary
I'm the hyenas, I'm vanilla because I'm weak and couldn't deal with a warthog and a meerkat
Vader
Vader
Speed is now trying to flip the blame onto me. I recall a time he did this when he was scum after I pressured him
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
If he is telling the truth, Speed is just unfortunate that he got an outlier. Life isn't fair
It's not an outlier, you guys just refuse to believe that it's just bad v good :|
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Speed is now trying to flip the blame onto me. I recall a time he did this when he was scum after I pressured him
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHERE