Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 845
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
If you really want to go on "not being able to justify," Speed should be your target if anyone. 
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Makes sense. I'm a group of people and I am also an evil group of people

Elm you really think he's gonna say "I'm a group of hyenas!" I guess he could've said animals but then we'd have immediately wanted his character, he could've said "a group of individuals" but oh well, I really don't think this is a "gotcha" moment
warren42
warren42
-->
@MisterChris
Can you ask him which version of the Grinch you're based on?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@warren42
I'll send him the question. Won't get a response until Lunatic is back online, ofc. 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
In what manner can oro confirm his affiliation?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
investigate me tonight pls. 
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
Okay so I did a lot of those pushes as reaction tests and to see who would jump on board with some of them. Also so that I actually wanted the role from so I could poe down. Used a lot of this day phase as a test and I think it served a good bit of purpose. 

The first thing I want to note what lunatic has said about this game openly. 

• The theme to this game will probably be totally obvious
Now we could debate about whether this means the split as well but the way he has talked about this , the actual theme itself is pretty braindead. This really leads me to believe it's bad guys vs good guys. We can confirm this when a mafia dies. So I feel like people trying to convalute or push for alternative theories are likely trying to muddy the dp 

The other noteworthy thing is he has said 

• No fake claims of any type 
If this is the case I basically think this confirms whiteflame. Unless mafia has a role that tells them what's in the game. I'm likely not entertaining this. So going forward whiteflame is a town lock for me. This also gives credence to the miller. 

The issue I have with the miller is this and I wanted to see if anybody would see it or mention it 

In fact some people I don't kill but redirect them to do tasks, but I ultimately die

This part of this message really bugs me. It pings me as negan being a redirector and it makes sense. The person that knows a lot about the walking dead and could justify negan in a miller fashion is pie. What I'm actually curious about is if negan is a redirector 

On to pie. I always have a hard time reading him but there are some notable things from him this game 

• He had no idea what the theme was at the start. I played it off like he was overthinking but I think any town sided person would have immediately had the reaction most of us did. Good vs bad. I think him entertaining multiple splits is nearly an informed perspective slip. Either he has something in his role or partners may have something in their role that made his thoughts entertain the idea of it not being bad vs good. 
  • He has blindly pushed anyone I asked. Granted he would do this as town as well but he's been on almost every wagon that I intentionally pushed for. I wanted to see how far I could get him to follow 
  • He's not pushing the idea of tv show vs movies 
I Honestly feel like this is muddying the dp. What I'm starting to entertain is mafia were willing to auto claim miller and pie was able to spin miller as that. The part about negan redirecting people to kill really bothers me 

The rest of this dp is all about interaction and avoidance. 

Coals response to pie was something like 

• "If he wasn't magneto I would lynch him"

And to supa

• "We are going after an un counterclaimed miller "
My actual lynch poe despite all the false stuff I was trying to bait with is

• Pie
  • Yyw
  • Supa
Unvote
Vtl pie

Elminster
Elminster
He is pushing the idea of tv shows vs movies *
Elminster
Elminster
*We aren't going after an un counterclaimed miller
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@MisterChris
No comment on who I'll be investigating.
Elminster
Elminster
Actually

Unvote
Vote supa

The thing that bothers me the most is that part of his paraphrase that mentions redirector. It would make the cop useless. They would not even have to target him after that. They would use it to fuck up results. 

I have a stronger read on pie but I sincerely buy negan as redirector

drafterman
drafterman
Is this the day we lynch an uncced miller? Is this the day of prophecy?
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@drafterman
Do you a lack of a cc town confirms him ?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
If I'm lynched town will suffer. 

I am a MIMIC. My justification for being a MIMIC is that the Grinch impersonated Santa to steal the Christmas presents & decorations. I was planning on mimicking WF to give town 2 COP roles.  
I don’t believe this one bit. A motivator and a mimic? Definitely does not make sense. And how does it fit this sentiment you gave:

There's another reason to do this too. Lynching me will hurt town a lot because of my role. It's better for WF to clear me so we don't mislynch.
In this it seemed like you were soft claiming a Doctor or a Tracker or something. A Mimic isn’t even close.
warren42
warren42
Warren is pretty AWOL as Pie said, so maybe he's worth interrogating some
"This guy isn't here, let's ask him questions, that will yield a result!"
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
Let me reiterate.
  • Whiteflame should investigate me tonight. 
  • Doctor (or whatever protective role) should target WF. 
  • I'll prove that this is a mislynch.
  • Town will be a lot better off. We will have proven the theme split isn't so rigid,  I will be confirmed town, and I'm hoping my role comes of use. 
WF could die, he could get roleblocked, you could be lawyered, or you could be a godfather. So no

Also mimic is a scum role lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
@Elminster
Let’s lynch Chris. A Motivator and Mimic would give town 3 possible Cop investigations in one night. One of them has to be scum. Oro Can at least confirm his role, Chris cannot.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
WF could die, he could get roleblocked, you could be lawyered, or you could be a godfather. So no

I’m confident either Chris or Oro is scum, let’s lynch Chris because Oro can technically confirm his role but not affiliation. Chris cannot do either.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m confident either Chris or Oro is scum, let’s lynch Chris because Oro can technically confirm his role but not affiliation. Chris cannot do either.
Ah yes, because I've been so indecisive about which one of them we should lynch :|

/s
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
In what manner can oro confirm his affiliation?
By...motivating someone?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
how does it fit this sentiment you gave:

There's another reason to do this too. Lynching me will hurt town a lot because of my role. It's better for WF to clear me so we don't mislynch.
In this it seemed like you were soft claiming a Doctor or a Tracker or something. A Mimic isn’t even close.

Losing a free COP is not a loss?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
By...motivating someone?
It’s not affiliation indicative. It’s just role locking if someone can confirm he is the motivator.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
It’s not affiliation indicative. It’s just role locking if someone can confirm he is the motivator.
Never seen a scum motivator
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Losing a free COP is not a loss?
A.) I refuse to believe there can be 3 possible investigations in one night

B.) There are countless ways your action can be prevented

C.) Your role is scummy af
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
Assuming he isn't roleblocked or driven and assuming that a motivator can't be mafia
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@oromagi
How many times can you motivate?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Never seen a scum motivator
Doesn’t mean it’s not possible. Plus you have to account for the fact that if he’s lying about the person who he chooses to motivate also has to be lying so either both of them are scum or only Oro.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace

If WF dies or gets roleblocked that ultimately just implicates me more. You can lynch me if that happens. I would rather take that risk that this happens than be a mislynch this DP.

BTW mimic is not automatic scum role. 

As for possibility of Godfather, I could say this about anyone who turns up innocent under COP investigation. If we frame it like this, we should disregard all COP results. What is more likely if I flip innocent:
  • I'm any one of the multitude of roles which would make me town.
  • I am the singular role that yields town when actually scum. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
If WF dies or gets roleblocked that ultimately just implicates me more. You can lynch me if that happens. I would rather take that risk that this happens than be a mislynch this DP. 

BTW mimic is not automatic scum role. 

As for possibility of Godfather, I could say this about anyone who turns up innocent under COP investigation. If we frame it like this, we should disregard all COP results. What is more likely if I flip innocent:
  • I'm any one of the multitude of roles which would make me town.
  • I am the singular role that yields town when actually scum. 
If you’re not scum, Oro has to be just based on a balance argument. Why is your vote not on Oro?
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Speedrace
Role Description:
The Mimic is a town-aligned role that once per game may target another player at night and learn their alignment. Depending on what alignment that player has, the Mimic will be converted into a different role. If the targeted player is town (or Godfather), the Mimic will steal their role, and the targeted person will become Vanilla Townie. If the Mimic targets a mafia-aligned player (or a Miller), the Mimic will become a Vanilla Townie. If the Mimic targets a third party or independently aligned player, the Mimic will be converted to an Amnesiac.