Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 280
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
There would be no reason for a GF to claim lynchproof. If warren is scum, that means he is not a godfather. Warren's justifications is not stated well and has a weak link to it
Walder Frey would be a great choice for Godfather imo. It doesn’t matter though if he is The Godfather he gets executed today. If he’s Judas he gets killed in the night
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@coal
The reason is because there seems to be a pattern where Luna/TUF is giving antag and justification for being the antag. example; "You are Player A, player A did ____ to Player B, but Player B fucked Players A wife."
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
The question is why is so insistent that Warren might be the GF if warren is lying. It would not be smart that the GF claims a role where they would have to be lynched in order to be confirmed. I'm not saying warren is innocent, but I do not believe there is benefit for GF to claim Lynchproof in a game where an un CCd cop exists
coal
Debates: 6
coal
EXECUTE WARREN
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
whoa!
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
The question is why is so insistent that Warren might be the GF if warren is lying. It would not be smart that the GF claims a role where they would have to be lynched in order to be confirmed. I'm not saying warren is innocent, but I do not believe there is benefit for GF to claim Lynchproof in a game where an un CCd cop exists
We think he might be Judas, not GF
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vote Count:

warren-3/5- Drafterman, Coal, greyparrot
Coal- 1/5- oromagi

The day phase has ended in a no lynch. Please submit actions within 24 hours if you have them.

coal
coal
-->
@ILikePie5
Lemme do the math real quick

Right it’s probably 7-2

If Warren is town, after tonight it will be 5-2

Tomorrow we will be forced to no lynch so we can confirm Drafter as telling the truth bringing the game to LYLO cause if we lynch and Drafter is telling the truth, we lose.

So after the no lynch it will be 3-2

I probably die tonight and WF probably dies tomorrow night. Warren will die tonight leaving 5 people

Speed
Supa
Oro
GP
Coal

Assuming Oro was telling the truth, which he probably is because Motivator has been town in the past 2-3 games he’s had them, it leaves:

Speed
Supa
GP
Coal

Lunatic hasn’t done a fully role madness game with zero vanillas as far back as I have looked. There’s always at least one vanilla, so that probably means Speed is town leaving:

Supa
GP
Coal

From that list id lynch Coal,GP, Supa in that order. If Supa is scum kudos to him for getting away with Miller in a Lunatic game cause he uses Miller’s all the time.

This is the stupidest post in a mafia game I have ever seen. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@coal
The thing is about WF is, yes, he did handle the situation poorly, but I am an un CC'd Miller and he is an un CC'd cop. If you are town reading me as the Miller, it would be the most viable option to believe a cop where to exist. Plus, we clearly see scum had two roles trying to diverge a cop result. Depsite his holding out and soft claims then refusing to hard claim, the fact of the matter is scum was not given fake claims according to DP1, which means whiteflame was taking a massive risk and gambit by claiming the cop. If whiteflame is scum, the trigger is pointed to my head. But again, scum is not informed of fake claims according to the DP1 OP, which means the probability of pulling such a risky gambit with NO INFORMATION about the game. I think the odds of that are extremely low. In conclusion, whiteflame handled the claim poorly, but looking at mechanics and probability, it would be extremely unlikely that he would get away with this. I believe he should be in the town pile
coal
coal
-->
@Vader
The thing is about WF is, yes, he did handle the situation poorly, but I am an un CC'd Miller and he is an un CC'd cop. If you are town reading me as the Miller, it would be the most viable option to believe a cop where to exist. Plus, we clearly see scum had two roles trying to diverge a cop result. Depsite his holding out and soft claims then refusing to hard claim, the fact of the matter is scum was not given fake claims according to DP1, which means whiteflame was taking a massive risk and gambit by claiming the cop. If whiteflame is scum, the trigger is pointed to my head. But again, scum is not informed of fake claims according to the DP1 OP, which means the probability of pulling such a risky gambit with NO INFORMATION about the game. I think the odds of that are extremely low. In conclusion, whiteflame handled the claim poorly, but looking at mechanics and probability, it would be extremely unlikely that he would get away with this. I believe he should be in the town pile

DP is over, kiddo.  Can't post until tomorrow.