The great atheist deception

Author: Soluminsanis

Total: 204
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@3RU7AL
It obviously emphasizes exactly how meaningless we are (in contrast).
Well stated and a point I am trying to get across to another interlocutor in another thread.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Mr Ebuc......Not that I ever understand, but you got me thinking.
Mr Zed4, always happy for those who think good thoughts as well as rational, logical common sense thoughts

The principle.... That is an ongoing, physical, universal process (material evolution), in which organic intelligence plays a vital role and therefore gives us, as a universal species, an inevitable, pre-ordained purpose.
Principle { finite set } = eternally existent, Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 } mind/intellect/concept, that, always complement dynamic occupied Space existence of process ex see Arthur Youngs Theory of Process associated with torus and number 7.

I would, be contradicting this simple hypothesis,  if I didn't accept that the purpose of the GOD principle is also our purpose.....Which is the perpetuation of a universal sequence.
Universal Sequence = eternally existent Universe/God ergo etermal processing of dynamic transformative changes of energy { Observed Time }, Metaphysical Gravity and Metaphysical Dark Energy.  1st law/principle discovered as Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 }, mind/intellect/concept,  exists eternally in complement to the dynamic process of change { transformation } of;

.....fermions to other fermions,
.....bosons to other bosons and
.....between fermions to bosons or vice versa.

As such the purpose of the GOD principle is the re-initiation of the sequence....And the role of organic intelligence within that sequence is it to facilitate the re-establishment of the GOD principle.....GOD-Material Evolution-GOD...Etc. Etc. Etc.
The universal sequence is what complements 1st law/principle of thermodynamic { energy } ---and I add in  Metaphysical Gravity and Metaphysical Dark Energy since they are primary/fundamental Space we to not observe { quantise nor quantify }, at least not to date, if ever.
And the development of other, less fragile Alternative  Intelligence's would seem to be the way forward...... Whether or not we will be along for the complete ride....Might or might not be a necessary consideration.
So AI is the way out of something however, I have no idea what you going on about here.  Needs more detailed elaboration that, may be under development by you and/or others. 

Nonetheless, despite the unlimited possibility of the universal sequence, there is still an unanswered magical, GODLESS beginning to consider.
I dont understand what you think it is is your "universal sequence" is specifically. I think your trying to say 1st law/principle of thermodynamic { energy } with actually saying that.  Naught can be created nor destroyed is law/principle discovered by humans in late 1800's.

1st law/principle of thermodynamics  = no beginning, "magical" or otherwise, i.e. eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe/God { spirit-2, 3 and 4 } exists in complement to;

1}eternally existent,  Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 }, mind/intellect/concepts,

2} eternally existent Metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space.

Zed, until you can grasp and acknowledge to self, the Cosmic Trinary Outline as a truth, you will keep stumbling around orbiting truth at   greater, less refined defining of truth distance from truth. 

I can lead a horse/human to truth/water however, I cannot make the horse/human touch or see the truth.   It is like your at in some left over half dried mud, where water was  existent previously, but mostly evaporated and trying to figure out what your standing in.

Purpose is Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept principle that humans apply to self, other and Universe. Purpose is not what and eternally existent Universe/God applys to itself.

Universe/God does not think. Universe/God IS.  IS eternally existent, finite, occupied space, that some label as the only perpetual motion machine.

So Zed after so many years of my posting the Cosmic Trinary Outline, with various formatting or grammar changes, you still dont understand anything Ive presented? ...... "Not that I ever understand" ..... :--(
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
@ebuc
Ok....In simple terms... Space and time are intangible potentials that do not necessarily need explanation. 

Essentially "Universe" is matter, and the ongoing potential, development, evolution of matter....The limited potential of matter to occupy a space within a given time. 

So.... If we accept that matter can be reduced to both a  finite micro-state and ultimately only expand to  a finite macro-state.... And if we also accept that matter cannot be destroyed, then it's fair to suggest that the process of initiation-development-collapse would be ongoing...Ergo sequential.

So at some point there is a re-initiation...The ultimate point of universal collapse and re-birth....The GOD principle.

I merely suggest that the GOD principle may require a facilitator.....Knowledge......The purpose of evolution and the development of intelligence therein.

Nonetheless....Time and space are just potential, whereas matter is tangible....So despite physical "laws" it is impossible for me to accept that matter (or a creator being) could exist ad infinitum....Even though this does seem to be the only solution.   

Something from absolute nothing, is the toughie that exceeds all explanation.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
It is important to maintain a constant awareness of and vigilant respect of our epistemological limits.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
True and ongoing.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Ok....In simple terms... Space and time are intangible potentials that do not necessarily need explanation. 
Zed, this above "intangible potentials" needs much more clarifiying specifics and elaboration.  Ive been very clear as to two kinds of time over last few years;

.......abstract ergo Metaphysical-1, ex minutes, seconds horus days,  symbolized as,

.........the>>> Arrow-of-Time->>Past>>>In>( * ) i ( * )>Out>>>Future >>>>>and,

........Observed Time ergo associated with sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/ as,

......the <<<<-Flow-of-Time <<<Past<<<Out ( * ) i ( * )<< In<<<<<Future<<<<

......a two primary/fundamental kinds of Metaphysical Space, that each have specific gometries that are diametrically opposed to each other.
Essentially "Universe" is matter, and the ongoing potential, development, evolution of matter....The limited potential of matter to occupy a space within a given time. 
Matter = fermions ergo fermionic matter --see electrons, neutrinoes,  quarks and there equal in size adn number anti-particles.

Then there are the bosonic forces.  As I stated before, fermions transform into other fermions or bosons and vice versa.  This is placing the recently discovered hybrid of these two types to the side for now.

As for "limited potential" I agin, need much more clarifying details on what exactly it is you think your trying to convey to self, and others.

So.... If we accept that matter can be reduced to both a  finite micro-state and ultimately only expand to  a finite macro-state.... And if we also accept that matter cannot be destroyed, then it's fair to suggest that the process of initiation-development-collapse would be ongoing...Ergo sequential.
"micro-state" I assume you mean minimal quantum particles of fermions, bosons, hybrids, Gravity and Dark Energy, then yes, I think that does occur and humans observe with fermions and bosons other than Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy  )(.

1st law/principle of thermodynamic states is translated as naught is lost or created, only transformed various states/phases of occupied space existentc and this, and your above, is generalized  in folllowing statement, that others ignore cause of its refined closeness to absolute truth;

...........................eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe...........

and generalized means it covers not only physiial/reality we observe, but also of Metaphysical-3 Gravity (  ) and Metaphysical-4 Dark Energy )(.

So at some point there is a re-initiation...The ultimate point of universal collapse and re-birth....The GOD principle.
naught is created nor destroyed only transformed.  Ive laid this all cleary for many years now in Cosmic Trinary Oultine and elsewhere. I present it and rarely it is addressed as stated by you or others.  The reason for that is it is more refined set of absolute truths that no one else can add too or detract from with any rational, logical common sense.

"collapse" = contraction { convergent } ergo mass-attractive Gravity, that, is assumed and alledged by cosmologist to be the cause of suns being created that then radiatntly { dipersive/divegent } release the energy gravity  has collaced as a star.

I merely suggest that the GOD principle may require a facilitator.....Knowledge......The purpose of evolution and the development of intelligence therein.
"knowledge" = Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 }, mind/intellect/concepts.  Ive been presenting this for some ten years or more.  Old news you still avoid as truth.

Nonetheless....Time and space are just potential, whereas matter is tangible....So despite physical "laws" it is impossible for me to accept that matter (or a creator being) could exist ad infinitum....Even though this does seem to be the only solution.   

Youve lost me with your  "potential" only commnets for "time and space".  Matter and bosons are both tangible, tho photons are tangible only via thee energy levels of electrons{ matter }.

It is not a tough at all.  It is only tough cause some people want to believe in purle unicorns and faries.

Naught is created nor destroyed, only transformed ergo eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe.  Can you repeat after me?

No you cant as most cannot because, their ego wont let them. Sad :--(

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Eternally existent, is acceptance, because that is all we currently have...

Event and duration require three things Time, Space and Matter.....Other corruptions of the words time and space, relate to other theoretical stuff that I don't need to get bogged down in.

The basic principle of time, simply allows an event to have duration....Potential

The basic principle of space, simply allows an event to occur.....Potential

Neither basic principle, requires further explanation.

Only matter requires explanation, and we currently have no explanation for it's existence, other than...Matter is, therefore it can't not be....

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
It is important to maintain a constant awareness of and vigilant respect of our epistemological limits.
I.e,

finite = systemic and structural integrity ergo wholemenss [ in dyanmic change }, enclosure { in dyanmic change } an eternally existent finite set of changing states of three the two primary fundamental states/phases of occupied space { Gravity and Dark Energy, with the possibility of the sine-wave associated Observed Time set of fermions, bosons and the hybrid set asl being eternally existent at some value count.

infinite  = lack of integrity becuase of no wholeness, no enclosure, no time oriented containment
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Eternally existent, is acceptance, because that is all we currently have...
Still cant address what is presented to you.  Ego still in the way.

Eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe is what is presented to you.  Whether you accept it as truth, or not, is any body's guess, because your ego does keeps you in check ergo comments that walk a distance around watering hole of truth, never getting near enough to touch it ergo you speak in riddles of eternal, and acceptance and all that we have as if that actually follows any rational, logical common sense pathways of clear meaning to anyone.

Event and duration require three things Time, Space and Matter.....Other corruptions of the words time and space, relate to other theoretical stuff that I don't need to get bogged down in.
You dont wont to get bogged in water hole of truth because yoru ego walks in fear of some cosmic truths i.e.   Observed Time is;

....fermionic matter,
......bosonic forces,
......hybrid set of those two,
......Gravity (  )  Metaphysical-3, and,
......Dark Energy )( Metaphysical-4.

Space is primarily/fundamentally two-fold---occupied and non-occupied---   and your ego cannot bring you to face this simple truth either. There exists no infinite occupied space.  Unless you subscribe to Bucky Fuller's micro-infinte subdivision of Universe concepts.  That is whole other radical idea that Ive been considering for 20 years or more.

The basic principle of time, simply allows an event to have duration....Potential
Not potential, actuality as reality aspects of Universe aka Observed Time. The word "potential" is irrelevant.

Observed Time { quantised and quantified  particles } is Universe of  those collections of particles as associated with sine-wave patterns.  This all old news that you fail to grasp. Or ego blocks your ability to acknowledge such truths.

We have not quantised nor quantified Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy )( ergo both are Metaphysical and you dont grasp that yet, or you ego blocks your ability to acknowledge those truths.

The basic principle of space, simply allows an event to occur.....Potential
The macro-infinite, truly  non-occupied space --that embraces finite, occupied space Universe---  has no potential.  Sorry Zed but your clueless in these concepts, or your ego is just working overtime to avoid truths as presented to you.

Neither basic principle, requires further explanation.
You have offered any rational, logical common sense explantation. Your playing mind games because your ego walks in fear of some cosmic truths.

Only matter requires explanation, and we currently have no explanation for it's existence, other than...Matter is, therefore it can't not be....
Fermioninc matter, bosonic forces, the hybrid set, Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy )( can be explained partially, irrespective fear of what is known about them. Old news of old truths weve known about Gravity since Newton and Eienstein and Dark Energy since the 90's.

When you actually { reality } want to enter the ball cosmic ball park aka the watering-hole-of cosmic-truths, please share something of rational, logical common sense, so we may all partake of the intellectual knowledge base.  Your still out in the parking lot shooting  paint balls over the wall with purpe unicorns and faeries on them.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Simple cosmic truths are easy to understand......Complex cosmic hypotheses less so.

"EGO" .....Is your expectancy, that everyone else should know what you are going on about.

And to realise the ability (potential) of time and space, matter is required.....Simple....But too simple for you it would seem.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
"EGO" .....Is your expectancy, that everyone else should know what you are going on about.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Simple cosmic truths are easy to understand......Complex cosmic hypotheses less so.
Two primary/fundamental kinds of Space, and your ego will not allow you to state them ---because i promote them as truth--   much less ackolwedge there existence  --ego blind spot---;

1} macro -infinite non-occupied space  --aka true empty space--- and this is the non-occupied space that some believe the some how a magical purple unicorn  ----with a fary on its head----  created our finite occupied space that is somehow magically become infinite in existence.

2} eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe.

Five lines of text. Is that too complex for you Zed?  Yes?  Yeah I thought so. 

No "EGO" is the Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 } mind/intellect/concept, of those, who have had repeated access too, many various formats of my expressing the Cosmic Trinary Outline ---and tons of related subset information---, are whose "EGO" keeps them in fear of  repeating even one line of text Ive presented, as a truth.

Ex naught is lost or created only transformed.  Your "EGO" thinks that is not simple enough ergo it avoids any such rational, logical common sense concepts of they were the plague.

And to realise the ability (potential) of time and space, matter is required.....Simple....But too simple for you it would seem.
This statement of yours is meaning less dribble and not a simple truth.  A human whose brain is funcitoning reasonably well has the potential, to become a master of any profession they choose.  In actuality/reality most humans do not become the master of their profession. They do enough to get by get their paycheck til the move on to the next job/profession.

That is human potential and human female is most complex entity of Universe, that, we know to exist.

Your "potential" is not a potential to do or become this or that. You "potential" is just a word you through into a line of text as tho you think it is meant to express a meaning of some sort or another.

Universe does not have potential. Universe IS. Universe is eternally changing ---ergo dynamic--- set of transforming parts, wherein we find at least one set of geometrically diametric pairs, that, never cease to exist. Universe does not have any alledged  "potential" to become something not complemented by the finite set of cosmic laws/principles.

Truly macro-infinite non-occupied space does not have "potential" to become occupied space, except as Metaphysical-1 concept aka mind-at-play.

1} Outer peak of Contractive { mass-attractive/convergent } Gravity (  ),

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
3} Inside the tube of Sine-wave/\/\//\ reality aka Observed Time with potential resultant of Gravity and Dark Energy?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2} Inner Peak ofRepulsive { divergent } Dark Energy )(.

Simpleton............................Space( * ) i ( * )Space........................Simpleton

A} Simpleton >>> Arrow-of-Time >>> Past >>>>> In >>> ( * ) i ( * ) >>> Out >>>Future>>

B} Simpleton <<< Flow-of-Observed Time << Past <<< Out << ( * ) i ( * ) << In << Future

i = ego { Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 }, mind/intellect/concept

(  ) (  ) = symbolism for tori that two or more interfering compose every particle of Universe, except for perhaps Graviton and Darkion

* * = bilateral consciousness ex Zed-V-4

/\  = symbolism for woman aka /* *\

Y = symbolism for man aka *Y*

XYZ aka abc with 'd' being the 45 degree volumentric diagonal of Metaphysical-1, hyper-space concepts of cube inside of a cube, or,

'd' as the 12 surface diagonals of a cube that stabilize the eight, 90 degree corners of cube as two tetrahedra ergo 12 vectors of cube and surface 12 diagonal vectors of two tetrahedra See LINK
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
ebuc, I would say that you are a Relationalist and that zedvictor4, 3RU7AL and myself are Substantivalists.  Substantivalists believe that spacetime and its parts are fundamental constituents of reality. Relationalists deny this, claiming that spacetime enjoys only a derivative existence.
Please read, Pooley, Oliver (2012) Substantivalist and Relationalist Approaches to Spacetime.

He states: I move on to consider and reject two recent antisubstantivalist lines of thought. The interim conclusion is that the best argument for relationalism is an appeal to Ockham's razor. However, for this to be successful there must be genuine relationalist theories that share the theoretical virtues of their substantivalist rivals but without the additional ontological commitment. The bulk of the paper is therefore an investigation of various concrete relationalist proposals. I distinguish three options for the relationalist in the face of the success of Galilean invariant physics and trace how these generalise to relativistic physics. One of the options (Barbour's Machian approach to dynamics) is particularly promising but, since its basic objects end up being spacetime points, this does not help the prospects of relationalism as traditionally conceived. I end with some reflections on the fate of substantivalism in the aftermath of the Hole Argument, concluding that we have as yet to be given good reasons to abandon the natural, substantivalist interpretation of current physics.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@FLRW
I'm not fully convinced that "spacetime and its parts are fundamental constituents of reality".

They are only APPARENTLY "fundamental constituents of reality". [**]
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@3RU7AL

Tou·ché

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
.....zedvictor4, 3RU7AL and myself are Substantivalists....
Occupied space > subtance, i..e substance is sub-set of occupied space. Simple minimal brainer that I presented to Zed in this thread to no avail as he ego blocks any 90% of the info into his brain, that I present.

I think I even went so far to give him dictionary quote of substance.  Waste of time and effort to engage people whose ego blocks all incoming info.

FL, please share when you want to;

1} address specific comments by me, --via rational, logical common sense--,

2} find error, non-truth or invalid info, --via rational, logical common sense---,

3} or add to my Cosmic Trinary Outline --via rational, logical common sense pathways of thought---    ergo  any and all of the Cosmic Trinary Outline subsets, some of which Ive presented here there, and elsewhere in this thread, and many others the year or more Ive been here at DArt  and the former Debate.org. 

The thing, is there are few if any truly cosmic thinkers in this forum.

ebuc
ebuc
Arrow-of-Time >>>>>> Past >>>>>>In >>> ( * ) i ( * ) >> Out >>>>>>> Future >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

........................................................Space( * ) i (  * )Space..................................................

Flow-of-Time <<< Past {resultants } <<< ( * ) i ( * ) <<< In <<<< Cause { Future } <<<<<<<<

i = Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 } mind/intellect/concepts ergo ego

(  ) = contractive { convergent } Gravity (  ),

)( = repulsive { divergent } Dark Energy )(

* * = bilateral consciousness with woman being the most complex entity of Universe that we know of

italics = Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 }  Arrow-of-Time and ego { i }

/\ = 2ndayr symbolism for woman aka /**\ ---internalised ovaries---

Y = 2ndary symbolism for man aka  *Y* --externalised testes----

( <l> )( <l> ) = 2ndary symbolism for Universe/God --aka the great spirit in the sky--- constructed from a myriad set of tori and truncated dipryamid { <> }Graviton and Darkions

..Space( <l> ) i ( <l> )Space..... = 2ndary symbolism for "U"niverse/"G"od i.e. the most wholistic cosmic set that includes the trinary top three types of existence;

1} eternally existent, Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept

-----conceptual line-of-demarcation------

2}  eternally existent, macro infinite non-occupied Space, that, embraces the following,

3} eternally existent finite, occupied Space Universe/God

No magical unicorns are faries in the above, just rational, logical common sense pathways of thought. Albeit cosmic thoughts.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
@ebuc
Event and duration, require space and matter....Time is the duration of the event....Simple cosmic concept.

Space, matter and time....Call it a cosmic trinity.

Spacetime is just a compound, astrophysical buzzword that describes the above....Things occur in space over a period of time.

Time and Space are intangible so therefore do not require creation.

Can we also confidently say that matter does not require creation?

If there was no matter would time and space  not be possibilities?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Event and duration, require space and matter....Time is the duration of the event....Simple cosmic concept.
Except you did not include the whole class of bosons or the recenty discoverd hybrid fermion/boson particles.  Fermioninc matter is just one of three primary catagory of particles, not to mention you did not include Gravity or Dark Energy ergo,

You "Simple Cosmic concept" lacks validity, truth, fact and Ive present these truths to you several times in this thread, ergo your deaf brain leaves you clueless to these truths.  I think your ego blockages is the primary problem here.

Space, matter and time....Call it a cosmic trinity.
Call anything you want, it is still invalid, not accurate, the whole set of particle catagories ergo you trinity lacks rational logical common sense to be labeled "Cosmic" anything.

Spacetime is just a compound, astrophysical buzzword that describes the above....Things occur in space over a period of time.
Occupied Space { things } occurs eternally Zed.  Your above is compound complex  mish-mash attempt at saying something that has significance.

Your ego just wont let you speak a greater cosmic truth.  Why?  Cause you walk in fear of more refined cosmic truths. Why? Cause ebuc presented them to you.  Ive seen this ego blockage problem from others for years. Old news.

Time and Space are intangible so therefore do not require creation.
Huh? Observed Time and occupied space are not intangible, except currently for Metaphysical Gravity and Dark Energy.  You statement is not only false it is meaningless dribble.

Can we also confidently say that matter does not require creation?
Apparrenty we can say anyting we want to say irrespective of whether it is cosmic truth, absolute truth, relative truth, lies, falsehoods etc.
We can say unicorns and faries exist in Zeds house to keep him sane company as he ponders cosmic truths and falsehoods.

If there was no matter would time and space  not be possibilities?
You mean fermionic matter, bosonic forces and the hybrid set.   Ego still blocking many brain circuits to truth.

The answer is no and grounds that such macro-micro infinit non-occupied space would be more irrelevant than it already is.

No such condition has ever existed so it is really a moot question, kinda of like lets invent unicornsand and faries so we have something new to talk about.  Universe is just to dull so lets get and Xbox to zap unicorns into existence in the  non-existence of non-space of non-truths of non-rational, non-logical, non-common sense.....but plenty of ego blockages Sad :--( Read my lips for a change Zed, maybe you can attempt to learn some cosmic truths, instead of compounded mish-mash thinking.

/\ = 2ndayr symbolism for woman aka /**\ ---internalised ovaries---

Y = 2ndary symbolism for man aka  *Y* --externalised testes----

( <l> )( <l> ) = 2ndary symbolism for Universe/God --aka the great spirit in the sky--- constructed from a myriad set of tori and truncated di-pryamid { <> } Graviton and Darkions

..Space( <l> ) i ( <l> )Space..... = 2ndary symbolism for "U"niverse/"G"od i.e. the most wholistic cosmic set that includes the trinary top three types of existence;

1} eternally existent, Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept

-----conceptual line-of-demarcation------

2}  eternally existent, macro infinite non-occupied Space, that, embraces the following,

3} eternally existent finite, occupied Space Universe/God

No magical unicorns are faries in the above, just rational, logical common sense pathways of thought. Albeit cosmic thoughts.

Bring out the magical matter unicorns and leave the bosons in the toliet and then flush the toilet so Zeds ego can keep avoiding the watering hole of truth.  Sad :---( 

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Sad is as sad does.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Soluminsanis
I am still struggling to see what it is that you are saying that Atheist are deceiving themselves about?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Sad is as sad does.
..""Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, did all my friends have fun at play?"...

Goopy, follow the bouncing ball as if you were on Romper RoomLINK Zed and repeat after me, if you dare.

Follow the bouncing ball. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts

----conceptual line-of-demarcation------------

Metaphysical-2, macro-infinite, non-occupied space

Ulta-micro, invisible, Metaphysical-3 = contractive { mass-attractive } Gravity (  ) and,

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Reality { Observed Time } = sine-wave /\/\/\/ pattern associated particles quantised and quantified ergo fermions, bosons and the hybrid set of those two.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ultra-micro, invisible, Metaphysical-4 = Dark Energy )(

..Space( <l> ) i ( <l> )Space..... = 2ndary symbolism for "U"niverse/"G"od i.e. the most wholistic cosmic set that includes the trinary  and primary types of existence.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
As I've said to you before.

Take your hypotheses and symbolism to an expert and see what they make of them.

They might be staggered.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
They might be staggered.
Your mind and ego are the primary set of "staggering"  around here. Please share when  find, acknowledge and express truth and facts Ive presented to you.  You will have to place you ego to the side to do so.  Ego is Metaphysical-1 ergo naught is created or lost, only placed to side to allow for truth and facts to enter, processed with rational, logical common sense.

Can you do that? No?, I didnt think so.

Fermionic matter >< Bosonc forces

ex elecron >< photon

Then the more recently discovered hybrid fermioninc set.

The sum-total of finite particles is labeled Universe/God

If we include Metaphysical-1, { spirit-1 } and Metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space.then our labeling is "U"niverse/"G"od

Zed, you dont want simple or complex truths. You want magic unicorns and faries.