@Greyparrot
What are you talking about?
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Intelligence_06
He cancelled the Muslim ban. How is that not good

He banned travel from countries that had high levels of terrorism. It just so happens that many of those have high concentrations of Muslims. That makes sense due to the nature of the religion.

They did a lot of polls back I believe a few years after 9/11 and countries like Jordan had high support for suicide bombings and high opinions of Osama Bin Laden.
Conway
Debates: 0
Conway
-->
@sadolite
 So if anyone could list any and all policies that are helping me or the country could you please explain in detail what those policies are and how those policies are in fact helping?   As a new policies are instituted you can update me on these new policies and how they are helping me or the country for the duration of Joe Biden's Presidency. 
There was a pipeline in the works that's designed to transfer bitumen from Alberta to Texas refineries where it can later be sold more profitably on the global market.  Halting it can help keep domestic prices down for a significant amount of Americans, particularly in the Midwest. 

Additionally, the people in it's path seem to have fighting chance of persisting without the risk to their groundwater and soil.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Here is a recent update on the ramifications of some of Biden's recent policy decisions on the average working American.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@drafterman
What goal posts?  No one has even put forth one policy and explained how it is good for America and benefits the taxpayer.  Who gives a shit about some isolated group of people who don't even live in this country. Why should I care about them at all? 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@sadolite
You say "helping the taxpayer  or are good for America" but then when people start providing policies to change it to "ability to engage in the free market system and earn money" or "putting food on the table".

So, pick a criteria and stick with it. Stop being so dishonest.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@sadolite
How do those policies make any improvements in anyone's ability to engage in the free market system and earn money?
Alright, so you've asked two separate questions fused into one.

For ethnic minorities, LGBTQ and the poor, he's already done a huge amount vs the time he's been in power to open up economic doors for them.

He will certainly focus on women too, I presume those policies come later as for now he's merely undoing what Trump did and Trump only passively refused to help female gender gap in opportunities and salaries.

As for a free market, it's about time America stopped acting like an amoral Corporate Bordello and took note of what every single other highly developed nation has done; reign in its economy so that the rich can't mindlessly prey on the poor without any restraint whatsoever. China does it for the wrong reasons and in the wrong way but you get the idea, I'm referring to Western-to-Mid Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea so on and so forth.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@RationalMadman
OK then I 'll use that as advice on how to put food on the table, and I guess giving special attention and privileges  to limited groups of people helps America and the taxpayer. Meanwhile Gas is up 50 cents a gallon, is that good?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@sadolite
For the environment yes, it is. Unfortunately the US has a barely functional metro and/or bus service in most regions of many States with only NY and the likes having genuinely available and affordable public transport that gets you to places in time. I would recommend pushing for public transport being remotely funded or attempted to be improved.
Conway
Conway
-->
@sadolite
OK then I 'll use that as advice on how to put food on the table, and I guess giving special attention and privileges  to limited groups of people helps America and the taxpayer. Meanwhile Gas is up 50 cents a gallon, is that good?
Are you taking that from last November when the prices started going up again, or last spring when the pandemic brought prices below $2 a gallon?

Obviously a rise in price of fuel is always unpleasant.  Even if you don't own a car, you're going to be impacted by goods where transport is powered by diesel engines.  An increase in demand following a natural disaster may give someone mixed feelings, considering what people have weathered, but a relative price increase isn't necessarily an indicator of a failure to adapt and recover in economic terms.

11 days later

sadolite
sadolite
Soo I read through all of the posts and determined two things that someone said was good. One policy benefits Muslims from other countries and one policy is supposedly good for the environment but no proof that it actually is good or harms the environment if not instituted. So nothing basically for taxpayers or America. 

dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@sadolite
If your request is sincere and in good faith, a modicum of effort is required on your part. I find it hard to believe anyone is going to spoon-feed you an analysis on each and every Biden policy that comes through without you first making some attempt to express what the policy is, what the possible impacts are, and why you feel these impacts have no tangible benefit to America/taxpayers. At the moment all you seem to be doing is expecting everyone else to do the legwork and then move the goalposts when they do.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@dustryder
Here's the goal post. List a policy that is beneficial to America and the taxpayer. With in that goal post you can include regulations, tax reduction, and any policy that is beneficial to an American and not someone not from this country. All affect both the taxpayer and the country. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
"Announced new executive orders for school and business reopening plans."

This is number 16 on the Biden wall of text shame list.

Unfortunately, Biden stopped listening to the science and started listening to the School Unions, so that executive decision is not valid anymore for helping American taxpayers.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
In all reality he is not opening schools "Only one day a week" Most businesses that were forced to close are out of business and will never return. Biden plan would only reopen half the schools ‘one day a week’ by end of April"  https://nypost.com/2021/02/09/biden-plan-would-only-reopen-half-the-schools-one-day-a-week/

"About 60% of businesses that have closed during the coronavirus pandemic will never reopen, and restaurants have suffered the most, according to new data from Yelp.
The reviews site has been keeping tabs on closures since March. Businesses can update their status to temporarily or permanently closed on Yelp.
As of August 31, nearly 163,700 businesses on Yelp have closed since March 1, the company said, marking a 23% increase from July 10. Of those, about 98,000 say they've shut their doors for good.
Of all closed businesses, about 32,100 are restaurants, and close to 19,600, or about 61%, have closed permanently."  https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/16/business/yelp-coronavirus-closures/index.html

I purposely choose ultra liberal leftist sources so they cant be rejected.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Too bad that while he lifted the travel ban, he downplayed the entire Muslim genocide in China in a CNN Townhall
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Proof Trump haters never really gave a fuck about Muslims.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
It's ironic too. I've heard a lot about the Trump administration taking a harder stance on this than any president has. What I like about Trump was he didn't deal with China's bullshit they pulled. Now we have the Chinese puppet Biden
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
It is not intelligent to beef with China right now, first priority is to build and fix issues within US, not to send some fucking rover to Mars either.

I am not a super fan of Biden, just hope he does well enough. I am looking more forward to Kamala 2024.