Welfare takes money from middle class and gives it to hood rats and gangs

Author: Vader

Total: 45
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Paul
That is foolish. I know in my heart I'm not racist because I respect everyone. But you will only say "people who are racist always say that."  I listen to all opinions and only judge people if they judge others. Not a biggot either, every culture and religion is special
Tyronebiggs
Debates: 2
Tyronebiggs
-->
@Vader
You don't even know me like that bro. Ease up
Paul
Debates: 0
Paul
-->
@Vader
So the only problem you have with what I said is that you're not racist?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Paul
Yes because you obviously assume that "all conservatives are racist" by this statement, making yourself innocent
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
When the regressive left educational system teaches people to identify racism through the tone of any conversation, it is a dogwhistle only the regressive left can hear.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Agreed
Paul
Paul
-->
@Vader
Do you watch Fox News?

Vader
Vader
-->
@Paul
Not really
Paul
Paul
-->
@Vader
So what was it that set you off? Something you saw on the internet? Do you live in a bad neighborhood? Have you been assaulted by a crazed welfare recipient?

Paul
Paul
-->
@Vader
Were you motivated by something you saw on the news?

SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Mopac
The reason I bring homeless up in particular is because it is a lot harder to het a job in that situation than I think a lot ofnpeople care to realize. Keeping hygiene up is one thing, but willl anyone even hire you if you don't have a home address? What if you are in a place where there aren't any jobs?

I'm just saying, I don't think it is really as simple as you are making it out to be. 
Having been homeless, i can tell you, you can get and maintain a job. Besides, let's be serious most people who are permanently homeless need something more than a job. Perhaps professional help. This is something different than what the OP is referencing though. Able-bodied, abled-minded people should not be receiving help from society.

There should be oversight on social programs. Ive been a recipient of the system, but it wasn't permanent. Welfare to able-bodied, abled minded persons should be temporary.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@SkepticalOne
Since you are so brave to admit this...

I was homeless for 8 years.

I never would have gotten out of it without help. I didn't really know any different either. I just figured that was where I was going to be until I died. I did not have the benefit of a disciplined upbringing that gave me life skills.

I am very grateful to be given a chance to integrate with society when before it was very alien to me. 

Thankfully I cared about what was right, and that helped me grow out of the habits and ways of thinking that didn't really serve me.

Now I am in a very different situation, and don't make use of government assistance.

disgusted
disgusted
The ruling class takes from everyone and keeps it for themselves.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
I think Welfare should be abolished.  If a poor person doesn't like their job due to a lack of salary, then the government could make them political placeholders with payment as a reward for signing up.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Vader
So says an indoctrinated child.