God’s Own Unwillingness to Show “proof” of His Existence.

Author: Stephen

Total: 104
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
already debunked

Stop lying , Doc. You are just arguing for arguments sake and becoming just like those other cretins that start crying and lying and making shit up when caught on the backfoot.   You haven't explained anything and certainly haven't  "debunked " anything. 

You have even admitted that Thomas did disbelieve but then failed miserably to explain to us why  Jesus appeared  to a disbeliever , and one that should have known better and not appear to believers and disbelievers today? Why no reprimand of Thomas for being  "of little faith"? 

You haven't explained how Thomas was allowed to "tempt the lord"  against the strict command concerning tempting the lord? Deuteronomy 6:16 .  Matthew 4:7

So when your ready. 

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
because the theology is wrong
The fundamental "get to heaven" bit is correct, but some of the other purely incidental stuff is "wrong"?

Who cares?

Why would anyone care about the purely incidental stuff?
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Stephen
You haven't explained how Thomas was allowed to "tempt the lord"  against the strict command concerning tempting the lord? Deuteronomy 6:16 .  Matthew 4:7
Special pleading?

GOD moves in mysterious ways?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@3RU7AL
10/10

And Christians move in predicable ways once they have painted themselves into a corner.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Mopac

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE AGAINST MOPAC?:  "And Christians move in predicable ways once they have painted themselves into a corner."

Yes, the link shown below regarding Mopac jumping off the rails with his Satanic rewrite of the JUDEO-Christian Bible was one of his most EMBARRASSING MOMENTS within this esteemed Religion Forum, that after calling righteous Biblical characters as LIARS, confounding the celestial impregnation of Mary, and not understanding the threefold name of Jesus as God, it is no wonder in how Mopac can stay upon this forum anymore without being embarrassed all the time from this time forward!

There comes a time when the inept pseudo-christian like Mopac should accept his lack of true knowledge of the scriptures, and to prevent him from removing one foot to insert the other all the time, just move on to a Christian Children's Forum where Mopac will be more at home.

FLRW
FLRW
Maybe God doesn't show proof of his existence because he is afraid of being sued. Did did you hear about the little girl in Texas that swallowed a remote control battery and died?
Her mother  said,  “I started praying. She coded again. They did CPR, all of the things, for about 30 to 40 minutes,” Hamsmith said. “I had never prayed so hard in my life or begged God like that. We just didn’t get her back.”
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FLRW
The Bible’s Most Cruel Lie

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
The fundamental "get to heaven" bit is correct, but some of the other purely incidental stuff is "wrong"?

Who cares?

Why would anyone care about the purely incidental stuff?

why not care?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
Stop lying , Doc. You are just arguing for arguments sake and becoming just like those other cretins that start crying and lying and making shit up when caught on the backfoot.   You haven't explained anything and certainly haven't  "debunked " anything. 

You have even admitted that Thomas did disbelieve but then failed miserably to explain to us why  Jesus appeared  to a disbeliever , and one that should have known better and not appear to believers and disbelievers today? Why no reprimand of Thomas for being  "of little faith"? 

So when your ready. 
just repeating arguments....
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
just repeating arguments....

Stop it ffs!.  I am repeating the questions that you keep saying you have answered when you clearly haven't.

Here 

You have even admitted that Thomas did disbelieve but then failed miserably to explain to us why  Jesus appeared  to a disbeliever , and a disbeliever  that should have known better after witnessing all the "wonders and miracles",  and not appear to believers and disbelievers today?

Why no reprimand of Thomas for being  "of little faith"? 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
You are going in circles, I rebuttal but you keep repeating
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Stephen is circling, but missing the point entirely. He claims Thomas was allowed to tempt the Lord, but does not bother to offer that evidence. Instead, Stephen gives us Deuteronomy and Matthew, which both declare we are not to tempt God, but it appears Stephen lacks the understanding of what that means. When tempted by Satan, Jesus refuses to comply with any of the three temptations, because all three would have tempted Jesus, himself, to serve his own hunger, and tempted God, the Father, and angels to act on behalf of Christ for doing which were, after all, puerile tasks not worthy of his station. Jesus did not come to serve himself, but always others. Thomas's attitude, before seeing. Christ, was one of unbelief, but not temptation, and afterward did believe, and made no attempt to tempt Jesus, but willfully worshipped him.

But, I suppose poundmethomas will say I am a fool. Again. Another circular reference.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin

You are going in circles, I rebuttal but you keep repeating

Nope.

I am repeating the questions that you keep saying you have answered when you clearly haven't.

Here 

You have even admitted that Thomas did disbelieve but then failed miserably to explain to us why  Jesus appeared  to a disbeliever , and a disbeliever  that should have known better after witnessing all the "wonders and miracles",  and not appear to believers and disbelievers today?

Why no reprimand of Thomas for being  "of little faith"? 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
I have won this conversation