Right or Wrong Choice?

Author: Stephen

Total: 39
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
I think it proves that Jesus wasn't as popular with the Jews as Christians like to imagine him to have been. 
He was extremely popular
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I think it proves that Jesus wasn't as popular with the Jews as Christians like to imagine him to have been. 
He was extremely popular

Opinion . In fact , Doc,no one outside of Galilee even knew who he was.  

Matthew 21: 10 When Jesus entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirred and asked, “Who is this?”

Yet we are told that thousands and thousands the people came from hundreds of miles around on foot or donkey just to here him. Mark 3:7-9.   So where were they all in his hour of need, Doc? 

No one showed a single ounce of support . They all shouted for the release of Jesus Barabbas.

So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, "Which one do you want me to release to you: Jesus Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?"

At that time they had a well-known prisoner whose name was Jesus Barabbas.  So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, “Which one do you want me to release to you: Jesus Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?” “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor.
“Barabbas,” they answered.
Matthew 27:16-26

Well they didn't take much persuading,  did they , Doc.  Your boy wasn't as popular with the Jews as YOU and those biblical authors are so desperately trying  to portray him to have been.

The whole story is bullshit.

There is absolutely no historical evidence that this kind of dispensation of freeing an enemy of Rome on the whim of the crowd. NONE!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
many people showed support
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
many people showed support

I didn't take you for one of the few theist cretins here,Doc  You are now simply following suit and arguing for arguments sake now Doc.  Or you are lonely for attention. 

You have now made a claim. Lets see you produce the proof that many people showed support at  Jesus's trial by Pontius Pilate. Show us where the bible states that "many people"  pleaded for Jesus the messiah to be released instead of Jesus Barabbas?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
 didn't take you for one of the few theist cretins here,Doc  You are now simply following suit and arguing for arguments sake now Doc.  Or you are lonely for attention. 

You have now made a claim. Lets see you produce the proof that many people showed support at  Jesus's trial by Pontius Pilate. Show us where the bible states that "many people"  pleaded for Jesus the messiah to be released instead of Jesus Barabbas?
why should i take your claim seriously?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin

didn't take you for one of the few theist cretins here,Doc  You are now simply following suit and arguing for arguments sake now Doc.  Or you are lonely for attention. 

why should i take your claim seriously?

I have made no claims Doc, but you have. Lets see you support it.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
you have made many and I have rebuttaled them
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You are  lying again  now doc, because you have run out of replies and answers so are left with nothing else but to tell bare faced fkn lies. Just like the rest of the cretinous mob here.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
I have answered you already