TV Show/Series and perhaps Movie Franchise debates (you suggest/offer, others accept)

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 4
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
I have begun to realise that a niche of debates I am much more interested in that I first assumed and good at doing, are discussions of characters and such in fictional shows/series/movie-franchises.

It is very important that your offered debate topics inside this thread do not directly spoil something, if they do, please put in very clear formatted test 'SPOILER ALERT' above it.

This is primarily for offering series and general characters or scenes (that you hint at) and for people to DM/PM each other about it, or even directly challenge. This can be moved to TV or whatever section when the mods want but I am putting this in the DART section because I want people to see it and that subforum is barely viewed at all.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am extremely interested in almost all series that involve crime and/or law enforcement but not the cheesy style of CSI.

Big Series I extremely like at present are The Blacklist, Homeland, Power and basically any along that theme. A series aside from these, on a scifi theme, that I enjoyed a lot was Heroes.
gugigor
Debates: 41
gugigor
-->
@RationalMadman
how about, which episode was superior in Sherlock, the Fall, or the Irene Adler one?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@gugigor
Which one are you backing? We are talking BBC Sherlock yes?