Is my debate perhaps the most controversial yet?

Author: Undefeatable

Total: 3
Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
I haven't seen so many people battle back and forth over a debate and disagree with such a disparity. (https://www.debateart.com/debates/2765-u-s-k-12-public-schools-should-incorporate-more-video-games-in-their-curriculum) People being left and right with arguments, sources, and even my previous opponent TheWeakerEdge with his conduct vote. Seems a little bit crazy considering I only had a 3,000 character limit for each three rounds. 

What do you guys think? Hopefully, I'll get enough votes for a proper decision. I'm surprised by how highly gugigor evaluates Whiteflame, though it's interesting to see how (he brought this up when asked) Whiteflame on DDO chose the winner 100% of the time when elected as a judge. Will he fail this time? Hard to tell.
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Undefeatable
It happens sometimes. Oromagi's first loss was one like that
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Smaller debates are more likely to be voted on due to there being more people that actually have time in their life to read it, plus you picked a unique and attention-grabbing topic. Many debates are on topics that have already been debated 50 or so times before and nobody likes re-runs.