Author: Danielle

Read-only
Total: 195
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Nah. I didn't know the person and thought that was their name until I looked up my character 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Vader
Btw it's 99% Chris at this point. I know I do not have a justification. If Chris doesn't and he's town that's bastard modding. 
Don't be so gullible.  Look at Whiteflame's PM a the top of this DP.  Whiteflame is VANILLA but gets a detailed PM.  The justification is not explicit but obvious.  All the revealed PMs conform with Chris and mine style.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
I think Pie is playing us for fools. I can see Vanilla having nothing more to say but Justice? And with Oromagi's also containing more detail then I'm obviously not the only one here.

VTL Pie. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Don't be so gullible.  Look at Whiteflame's PM a the top of this DP.  Whiteflame is VANILLA but gets a detailed PM.  The justification is not explicit but obvious.  All the revealed PMs conform with Chris and mine style.
Mine and Supa’s PMs are designed as I mentioned in the question I asked you.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
Well mine and Oro's aren't, and there can only be one more scum otherwise the game would already be over. 

I'd say that going off of that alone is stupid. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
I think Pie is playing us for fools. I can see Vanilla having nothing more to say but Justice? And with Oromagi's also containing more detail then I'm obviously not the only one here.

VTL Pie. 
If I’m playing you then Supa has to be playing you. We still don’t know what Oro’s PMs say cause he deleted them. 
oromagi
oromagi

--> @oromagi
Simple Yes or No question: Does your PM say just this

You are Benjamin Banneker. You are the Watcher. You win with the Town
This style of PM is totally out of keeping with all four revealed PMs.  Not one of them says "You win with the Town" all contain some biographical detail that syncs with ROLE without any explicit connection.

If this is what you are claiming your PM looks like then MisterChris's PM matches TOWNS way, way, way more than yours or Supa's.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
through simple math we know that there has to be town players both having no justification and having implied ones. Of the people here, I think you're least likely to have no justification at all so that's why I'm voting you. Supa is simply being manipulated
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
I should rephrase that, I think you're least likely to be telling the truth. 

Danielle not bothering to include details for vanilla is one thing, but I would think she would include something for you. Plus with you, town is absolutely LOADED in comparison to scum. The balance makes no sense
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Not one of them says "You win with the Town" 
This part was paraphrase. I’m just talking about PM structure. Only name, role, mechanics, and affiliation is mentioned in my role and Supa’s role
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Danielle not bothering to include details for vanilla is one thing, but I would think she would include something for you. Plus with you, town is absolutely LOADED in comparison to scum. The balance makes no sense
So she used details for you as vanilla but not Supa?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
-> @oromagi
Mine and Supa’s PMs are designed as I mentioned in the question I asked you.

totally out of place against the other 6/8 of PMs

Unseen PMs that don't match with the four PMs we've seen is not a TOWN tell- that just increases the scum likelihood.  The fact that you sus Chris for having a PM that sounds like most others is also sus.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
Still more likely than her not including details for you but including them for a watcher. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
-> @oromagi
Not one of them says "You win with the Town" 
This part was paraphrase. I’m just talking about PM structure. Only name, role, mechanics, and affiliation is mentioned in my role and Supa’s role
Yeah, but you invented a wincon when nobody has a wincon. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
totally out of place against the other 6/8 of PMs 

Unseen PMs that don't match with the four PMs we've seen is not a TOWN tell- that just increases the scum likelihood.  The fact that you sus Chris for having a PM that sounds like most others is also sus.
How about we wait for Danielle to give your PM so your memory is refreshed
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Yeah, but you invented a wincon when nobody has a wincon.  
Me and Supa both have win cons lol. Do you not remember having a wincon at least?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
Please don't be swayed by Pie. 

it's mathematically impossible for his reasoning to be true...

1 scum, 3 town...

2v2 split on whether we have implied justifications or not...

Clearly this has no bearing on who is town.

Consider the other things too: 

- Pie ruins the game's balance
- Why would Oromagi, a watcher, have more details than Pie, the most OP power role of the game?
- Oro is town confirmed whereas Pie isn't. 
- When Croc was Croc, NPs took the entire allotted time to finish. When Pie is Croc, they finish in a reasonable amount of time. That's not a coincidence
oromagi
oromagi
If Pie was TOWN and actually believed that either Chris or Supa was scum than he would used JUSTICE to see if one of them matched him or not.  Instead, he (falsely) claims to check my alignment because he is SCUM and needed to self confirm himself and already knew that Chris and Sup were TOWN

If Sup were scum he would have NK'd last night for sure.  I don't know Chris well enough to say but withholding a NK and hoping to buy cred next DP is def a Pie move.

I'm still heavy on PIe.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
@MisterChris

1 scum, 3 town...

Clearly Oro is being the Third Imposter

No it doesn’t. There was no investigative role to begin with. Justice makes perfect sense with Godfather. Only way to catch GFs is Tracker/Watcher. 

- Why would Oromagi, a watcher, have more details than Pie, the most OP power role of the game?
Wym. My role doesn’t work properly if there’s a godfather or lawyer.

No one is confirmed. Oro is 95% town tho because Watcher has to exist with a GF from my POV. My role cannot confirm anyone unless I caught Bringer NP1 but Croc chose Supa and Chris.

- When Croc was Croc, NPs took the entire allotted time to finish. When Pie is Croc, they finish in a reasonable amount of time. That's not a coincidence
No it didn’t. NP1 ended fast. NP2 took the entire time which is consistently with Croc never showing up and forfeiting his night action.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
If Pie was TOWN and actually believed that either Chris or Supa was scum than he would used JUSTICE to see if one of them matched him or not. 
Croc already did NP1 and both came out to be Town which literally proves there’s a GF because you came out as town affiliation as well.

Instead, he (falsely) claims to check my alignment because he is SCUM and needed to self confirm himself and already knew that Chris and Sup were TOWN
If I wanted to lie I’d choose people that have already died lol, there’s no reason to choose people that are alive.

If Sup were scum he would have NK'd last night for sure.  I don't know Chris well enough to say but withholding a NK and hoping to buy cred next DP is def a Pie move.

I'm still heavy on PIe.
Chris this entire came has been pushing someone to lynch. Does that fit his behavior in any way from past games?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5

1 scum, 3 town...

Clearly Oro is being the Third Imposter
Now you are flailing.

There can only be one scum because 50% scum or more = game over. 

No it doesn’t. There was no investigative role to begin with. Justice makes perfect sense with Godfather. Only way to catch GFs is Tracker/Watcher. 
A GF wouldn't balance out all these roles when the other mafia member is a goon. The best answer to the problem is that you're NOT a Justice and you're scum. 

Wym. My role doesn’t work properly if there’s a godfather or lawyer.
I'm saying that your claim to be a Justice and have NO other details while Oro, the most town confirmed player here has them makes no sense.

No one is confirmed. Oro is 95% town tho because Watcher has to exist with a GF from my POV. My role cannot confirm anyone unless I caught Bringer NP1 but Croc chose Supa and Chris.
Oro is confirmed because he outed scum.

No it didn’t. NP1 ended fast. NP2 took the entire time which is consistently with Croc never showing up and forfeiting his night action.
That's because Bringerofrain was alive NP1. Croc being the only scum member left makes more sense for reasons stated above. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I beg you to not rush this and wait until Danielle gives Oro his PM again
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Now you are flailing.

There can only be one scum because 50% scum or more = game over. 
First look up the term Third Imposter dude. It’s an Among Us term.

A GF wouldn't balance out all these roles when the other mafia member is a goon. The best answer to the problem is that you're NOT a Justice and you're scum. 
If there’s a Godfather it would make perfect sense cause POE leads to lynches like last round. Easy mislynches for scum as GF

I'm saying that your claim to be a Justice and have NO other details while Oro, the most town confirmed player here has them makes no sense.
He doesn’t even have his PM rn. What’s with the rush? Why not wait till he gets him PM? I’m confident that he won’t have stuff written m.

That doesn’t mean he’s confirmed. He could be bussing. If he was scum he’d lynch you rn, which makes him town tho.

That's because Bringerofrain was alive NP1. Croc being the only scum member left makes more sense for reasons stated above.
That makes no sense. If this is true why didn’t NP2 end faster lol. You’re saying NP1 was fast cause Bringer was alive but NP2 was slow cause he was dead, but then how’d an NK happen NP2 lol
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
Vote Count
iLikePie (MisterChris) -- 1/3 votes 
MisterChris (Pie, Supa) --2/3 votes 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
I think Oro is on me unless he unvoted somewhere 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
If there’s a Godfather it would make perfect sense cause POE leads to lynches like last round. Easy mislynches for scum as GF
I frankly think Godfather would be easily outweighed by 1 protective role, 1 killing AND protective role, a watcher, and a justice (an OP role when 2 players is 25% of the entire game). The remaining mafia member only makes sense as you. 

That doesn’t mean he’s confirmed. He could be bussing. If he was scum he’d lynch you rn, which makes him town tho.
OK so Oro is town. Glad we agree.

That makes no sense. If this is true why didn’t NP2 end faster lol. You’re saying NP1 was fast cause Bringer was alive but NP2 was slow cause he was dead, but then how’d an NK happen NP2 lol

Bringer would've instructed Croc as to which person to kill and all Croc would've had to do is log on Discord and say the word without even reading the DP. You just made up Croc not using his role. 

Vader
Vader
My PM says Vanilla townie
Vader
Vader
Also oro is town 100%
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
I have no justification. Zero, sip, nada
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
I frankly think Godfather would be easily outweighed by 1 protective role, 1 killing AND protective role, a watcher, and a justice (an OP role when 2 players is 25% of the entire game). The remaining mafia member only makes sense as you. 
No it wouldn’t because GF inherently prevents POE cause I’m the Justice.

OK so Oro is town. Glad we agree.

Oro and Supa are town. If either of em was scum they would’ve hammered by now.

Bringer would've instructed Croc as to which person to kill and all Croc would've had to do is log on Discord and say the word without even reading the DP. You just made up Croc not using his role.
Speculation much? So why’d the NP not end early lol