Author: warren42

Read-only
Total: 317
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Bringerofrain
You are new to the site and my playstyle presumably (unless you are an alt of someone who I've played with before). Let me make clear of my belief

1. I believe claiming DP1 is stupid and helps mafia more than anything, claims should only be made when there is enough behavioral evidence to suggest someone could be scum
2. I believe VTNL is never bad
3. I do not vote someone unless I have a strong gut feeling or I believe there entire behavior is leading me to believe they are scum

Pie is a gut feelings and his tunnel vision behavior in DP1, something extremely uncommon for him. He becomes tunnel vision and stubborn late game usually
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
Bringer is town. Fmpov, his play in this game versus last game is so drastically different that there is no way in hell that if he was scum, he would change his behavior that much
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
Bringer is town. Fmpov, his play in this game versus last game is so drastically different that there is no way in hell that if he was scum, he would change his behavior that much

How's his play different?
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
I am Anti NP1 Vig-Shot.. There isn't enough evidence to decide on someone's fate by just reading behavior
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
I am Anti NP1 Vig-Shot.. There isn't enough evidence to decide on someone's fate by just reading behavior

Agreed. Also the potential for a PR being taken out is too high. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
He only played 1 DP, but he seemed more passive there than he does now. He seems much more aggressive as mafia
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
He's literally been lynch hopping the entire game lol. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
iLikePie- His interaction with bringer seems scummy to me. He initially seemed to ignore bringer's FOS on him, and was all too eager to forget about it when bringer switched to supa.
When did I ignore Bringer’s FOS on me lol? Bringer only FOSed Supa for lurking which I agreed with.

He only brings it up again after bringer revotes him, asking people for opinions about it while STILL not forming his own about it.
I actually did in my lengthy discussion with him. If everyone else sees it as a nothingburger then maybe I’m just overthinking it.

I care more about pie's thoughts on bringer apparently "Pushing him for nothing" than I do about others. It's like he's throwing it out there that it's scummy to see if anyone will bite, but not wanting to put his money where is mouth it. Which suggests to me that maybe bringer is on the money here. Also the supa push feels lazy and like an easier option for him to push than anyone else. I haven't been posting much either, why am I not being accused of lurking?
Cause you said you couldn’t be active till today, and I have been asking you stuff throughout the DP. Supa just outright ignored stuff. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@whiteflame
@oromagi
Willing to consider it, but given that we are now at L-2 (must've misread the votes), I'd like to see Pie's response. I'll put him at L-1 if he's intransigent.
I’ll just full claim.

I’m Oleksandr Usyk. I’m the Beloved Princess. Essentially if I were lynched, the next DP is skipped (2 NPs would occur in row) but if I was killed in the night, the next NP is skipped (2 DPs would occur in a row).

In terms of justification it’s virtually nonexistent explicitly. Just said I was the cruiserweight champion but in the heavyweight category I’ve been mediocre but a promising threat to Fury.

I’m like 99% sure my role was designed as a balance to Grey’s role especially in a 9P game. It’s why I’ve been hinting so hard I have a power role, so hopefully scum target me.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
Above
Bringerofrain
Debates: 7
Bringerofrain
Thank you supa for that insight into your play style. Now let me be clear. Lynch hopping is a town tell. Town is the uninformed majority and should be very open to changing their mind often. I believe I went over this in the last games endgame
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bringerofrain
Read Post 219 por favor
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
My character had a justification that seemingly makes sense with my role, though I am unfamiliar with my character. So naturally I am a little suspicious that pie doesn't have a role link. Can anyone else confirm if they don't have a good description from their character to role?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
@ILikePie5
Yo grey, we can just have you kill iLikePie5 tonight for a net benefit for town.

It will allow you to confirm yourself (if mafia kill you, preventing the kill, it's probably okay anyway because they aren't able to POE remaining power roles as well anyway), and killing pie will ultimately prevent them from another night kill.

That and there is valid reason to think pie is scum behaviorally, especially since he claims his intentions were to draw the night kill, but claimed relatively easily, and not just soft claimed under pressure, but full on claimed and actually doesn't have a justification for his role. Kill him tonight, and it's a win/win. What do you say?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m like 99% sure my role was designed as a balance to Grey’s role especially in a 9P game. 
Unless grey vigged a townie, we mislynch day phase one, you are night killed, skip a day, another night kill, then we are in 2 v 3 mylo DP2 lol. I think your claim goes more in the way of contradicting greyparrot than balancing it. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
You are mislynched* not night killed
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
If Bringer were town and Pie were scum, in my view I'd think Pie would have a much more fruitful time pushing Bringer, especially given the general town reaction against the Supa push.

I'm wondering if this implicates a Pie-Bringer scum team? Remember last game, I was bussed by Bringer quite a bit in the first DP so I don't put it past him to use the same strategy again.

If not that, then it at least casts some doubt for me as to Pie being scum. His push on Supa seems like a town Pie being stubborn more than anything to me. 

Good to know about bringer bussing last game, as I wasn't there for it. That said I am not too sold on the theory myself yet, I just found their early interactions really odd. Mostly from pie's side, but bringer also just cold turkey stopped pushing pie. He did bring it around later again, which is why I am doubting it. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Pie put a vote on me because of lurking. I defended myself. It's not that much of an overreaction, the only thing different is that I scumread him

It was your post 148 in particular that seemed OMGUSy/ overly defensive. 

Scum. You're buddying off terrible logic looking to push a lynch. Scum
Lunatic
Lunatic
if grey agrees to vigging pie tonight, I am okay with lynching whiteflame. His last post didn't do much in the way of alleviating my concern of him. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Claiming beloved princess is the quickest way to completely invalidate any pro town use that role has. It seems like pie acknowledges this since he claims he was trying to soft claim a power role (I also didn't pick up on that, unless you count the part where he was calling supa a little princess). But under pie's own logic, if he was town, I think rather than full claim he probably would have just said something like "I am a powerful role and you would regret having me claim" or something like that as he has done in the past as town. The willingness to claim while acknowledging that it makes him useless seems like he was preparing this claim as a fake claim, especially re-reading the princess comment towards supa. As town he had no reason to soft like that either. Hell, even lying about your role might have been better at that point.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Unless grey vigged a townie, we mislynch day phase one, you are night killed, skip a day, another night kill, then we are in 2 v 3 mylo DP2 lol. I think your claim goes more in the way of contradicting greyparrot than balancing it. 
You’re misunderstanding my role. Only if I get lynched does 2 NPs occur. Otherwise it’s just days.
Lunatic
Lunatic
My math in post 225 was off but the conclusion still equals lylo. DP1 mislynch pie, mafia 2 night kills, grey mis vig, for a 3 v 2 (assumign 2 scum standard set up for 9 players). Again this is at dp2. Pie's role definitely contradicts greys more than helps it, and pie should have picked this up if he was town. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Claiming beloved princess is the quickest way to completely invalidate any pro town use that role has.
Obviously lol, which is why the whole wagon on me was retarded and I’ve been defensive lol.

It seems like pie acknowledges this since he claims he was trying to soft claim a power role (I also didn't pick up on that, unless you count the part where he was calling supa a little princess).
Well that was the soft claim to my role for the future. But throughout the DP I always said I could be scum or power role, emphasis on the latter. Scum would know based on the law that I’m a power role.

But under pie's own logic, if he was town, I think rather than full claim he probably would have just said something like "I am a powerful role and you would regret having me claim" or something like that as he has done in the past as town.
I actually claim pretty easily unless it’s blatant case of hypocrisy. 

The willingness to claim while acknowledging that it makes him useless seems like he was preparing this claim as a fake claim, especially re-reading the princess comment towards supa. As town he had no reason to soft like that either. Hell, even lying about your role might have been better at that point.
I don’t like lying about roles lol cause it’s sus af if I survive later on. That’s how I got Seventh lynched in the Live Mafia game. 
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
GP needs to NK pie. I believe pie now. If GP does not NK him, we can assume he is scum.

Unvote VTNL
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
My math in post 225 was off but the conclusion still equals lylo. DP1 mislynch pie, mafia 2 night kills, grey mis vig, for a 3 v 2 (assumign 2 scum standard set up for 9 players). Again this is at dp2. Pie's role definitely contradicts greys more than helps it, and pie should have picked this up if he was town. 
Grey’s role brings it at MYLO if we mislynch here anyways but my role allows for two nights of actions
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
I wasn't bussing the godfather last game as a goon. I did wan to draw suspicion to Chris so he would be investigated early
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
if grey agrees to vigging pie tonight, I am okay with lynching whiteflame. His last post didn't do much in the way of alleviating my concern of him. 
I’m fine with having Grey Vig me, but just for the record I am town
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
Unvote VTNL
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
My character had a justification that seemingly makes sense with my role, though I am unfamiliar with my character. So naturally I am a little suspicious that pie doesn't have a role link. Can anyone else confirm if they don't have a good description from their character to role?
The description is pretty thorough. The link to my role kind of works - it's not perfect, but it does have some validity. His summary of that justification reads as a little odd to me, at least when I factor in what I'm seeing for mine.

I give at least as much likelihood that it's a safe fake claim as that it's his actual role. Makes me sus him a little more than I did before the claim.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Wya