How do I delete my account?

Author: YeshuaBought

Total: 96
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@bsh1
I have no problem with her backing out but if you read that thread, she asked me to send her that challenge, and I made it clear it wasn't going to be personal maybe an antinatalist argument or something that an extreme environmentalist would argue
YeshuaBought
Debates: 4
YeshuaBought
-->
@bsh1
No one is asking to be abused.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@YeshuaBought

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@YeshuaBought
No one is asking to be abused.

My Wife is pretty kinky so it happens.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@YeshuaBought
You accepted the debate. I asked if you wanted it deleted, and I still have not received a yes or no from you. I will ask once more: do you want it deleted. Sounds like Wylted is willing to agree to have it taken down.

Besides, Wylted is telling me you solicited the challenge. I don't see how soliciting such a debate makes the debate a personal attack when someone takes you up on the offer. 
SamStevens
Debates: 0
SamStevens
-->
@RationalMadman
Stick to your only skill then, why not get Zeichen to come bully too?

SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Vader
I only chime in when memes are made

Wanna chime in and make some memes about her? jk jk lol
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@RationalMadman

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@SamStevens
Lmaoooo
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YeshuaBought
I don't log on here much. I am sorry I missed your invitation to debate. This complaint you have made here is exactly why I decided not to continue to post here. There are clicks that have carried over from Debate.org and they are in power here. The members you mentioned as well as the debate are clear rule violations. I would advise just leaving and not coming back. Other than spam the moderation here is limited, random, click oriented and in some cases based on the beliefs of the mod vs. the person complaining. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Please understand that clique isn't the same word as click.

I get it, in your state's accent it is but the correct way to say it (even in an American accent) is 'cleek'. A Clique is not what we have here but it IS what was on DDO. What we have here is called an oligarchy and unlike a clique, an oligarchy doesn't pretend to be democratic, it is openly dictatorial and that allows the leaders to not have to pander to particular groups more than others (based on voting influence) but rather to equally pander to all (so as to avoid any one group being so furious they topple the regime by garnering resentment in other groups).

This is the inverse of clique-mentality because you can join the group in power given enough time and effort. Virtuoso and Tejretics are hardly 'popular' or socially suave members, they just worked to impress the right people in the right ways. You can even become a mod, I guarantee it, just be ready to put a lot of time into impressing others.

The only reason I won't become a mod is that I am a person who'd sooner ban everyone than cower to a certain group and that's always gonna be my mentality. I'm not really an 'alpha' as such, I'm a sigma... A dominant persona who works around the power scheme, not within it. The inverse of me is the Gamma (who conforms as an end in itself).

Vaarka
Vaarka
Wait I can insult the mod?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vaarka
It seems to be ok to say they should die. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
-->
@Vaarka
Apparently yes, but this kind of BS is why I'm happy not to be mod. 

If I moderate a site, it'll be oldschool IRC-mod-style. I swoop in when I want, deal with people how I want and make exceptions where is appropriate according to my team and I.

Moderation always has been, always will be and always must be a closed, tight-knit system. The moment it's too transparent, intelligent sociopaths will work the system to their pleasing and intelligent psychopaths will end up among the team as the process becomes so blatant to manipulate and be a threat to. The moment it's not tight-knit and favouritist to the trusted morally, it becomes only legal and written-word-deep in its integrity and this results in the same dilemma as aforementioned.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
She was asked four times whether she wanted it removed. Each time, she chose not to answer. In order to delete a debate, I require all parties' consent--she has yet to give it to me. That the debate is still up is more a reflection on her than of anyone else.
YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@bsh1
I told you every time privately to do something about the abuse.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Debates: 16
Our_Boat_is_Right
yeshua is a typical SJW.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Debates: 16
Our_Boat_is_Right
doesn't sound very christian to want government to rule your life
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
yeshua is a typical SJW

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@SamStevens
I just had a seizure, thanks
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Wylted
XD 

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@YeshuaBought
You never private contacted me about deleting the debate. You ONLY contacted me privately about the comments. And, since you solicited and ACCEPTED the debate, it is in a different category entirely from the posts your referenced.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@bsh1
Why should she ask you to follow the standards you set for the site. Cop out
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
This was explained. She asked me to send her that specific debate challange and then accepted the debate, I assume because at some point she had an intention to debate it.
Wylted
Wylted
If anyone wants to debate whether I deserve to live or not, feel free to send me the challenge. I wouldn't have made it personal with prolifeliberal, but I understand if your arguments in the debate get personal. It's no big deal
Paul
Paul
-->
@YeshuaBought
Don't delete your account, I want you to be here.

Just from what I've seen so far I'm pretty sure you will be fun to have around.

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Because she solicited and accepted the debate, she bore some responsibility for the debate taking place. One cannot say, oh, challenge me to a debate on X, and then complain when said challenge is forthcoming. Therefore, the debate did not violate site rules, because Yeshua had, ostensibly and by her soliciting and accepting it, given the debate permission to exist. Consequently, to remove it, I needed her to explicitly revoke that permission.
Username
Debates: 9
Username
-->
@bsh1
I've never seen a mod get so much shit for doing their job. Good on you
YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@Username
I have never seen a moderator allow someone to get away with so much abuse. I have the right to live. Saying otherwise is hate speech that I have the right not to tolerate.
YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@bsh1
No I didn't. That Wylted female fog asked if she should, and i was just being sarcastic. I posted the debate on sitejabber since you want do anything.